Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pizza

Object » linked to 257 games

A popular Italian food that is often used in games to restore health as well as power up a character's stats.

Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust

• 84 results
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hatking

I'm calling bullshit. I can appreciate real bad food as much as the next piece of shit human being. But this is just not enjoyable from any standpoint. Now, don't get me wrong, stuffed crust is a fucking great idea. A pizza with cheese inside the crust - the crust arguably being the one failure of the pizza - is a stride toward solving problems, which is something I can get behind. But, Pizza Hut, you done fucked up. There's approximately no sauce on this thing [see: Item B], the crust looks like it was folded by a toddler [see: Item A], the surface space for ingredients is seriously compromised [see: Item A], and these are just a few of the problems.

Item A:

[note: image taken after pizza was cold]

Item B:

I'm unimpressed and disappointed. Stuffed crust had potential, and through poor execution, Pizza Hut squandered an opportunity for something special.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

Pizza Hut is shitty pizza.

I love Pizza Hut.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#3  Edited By Kidavenger

I don't like Pizza Hut, I did try the stuffed crust when it first came out, it didn't look anything like that back then; looked more like a cheesestring that they just rolled the crust over, looked like a completely normal pizza from the outside.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

You know Pizza Hut's had stuffed crust for over a decade, right?

Also it is the best type of pizza because of it.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TyCobb

I feel as though people don't understand that Pizza Hut used to be a great pizza. They used to have sit-in restaurants and the quality was there (20 years ago). It's been a long time since they were this way and are now just a shitty pickup/deliver only pizza with factory made pizza components.

Pizza Hut has had stuffed crust for over 15 years and it used to be good. My question is why are you not complaining on the fact that the cheese is the worst part of the stuffed crust pizza? It's not even the same cheese they use on the top of the pizza. At least it sure doesn't taste like it. I love mozzarella, but the cheese in the stuffed crust tasted like the string cheese version of mozzarella.

Pizza Hut nowadays is only one step above Little Caesars and most of the time I would choose Little Caesars so I can just take the pizza right now and get home.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That's why you get extra sauce

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ravenlight

@hatking:

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.

@tycobb said:

I feel as though people don't understand that Pizza Hut used to be a great pizza. They used to have sit-in restaurants and the quality was there (20 years ago). It's been a long time since they were this way and are now just a shitty pickup/deliver only pizza with factory made pizza components.

This is what infuriates me about Pizza Hut. They had good pizza!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I remember about stuff crust from pizza hut is those dank ass PS1 demo discs that you got for free when you bought one.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Humanity

I like both Pizza Hut and their stuffed crust - in short you're all wrong, and as always, I'm right.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stuffed crust is not a solution for people who don't like crust, it's for people who really like crust.

Personally I like ordering from pizza places that has crust so small, it might as well not be there.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizza Hut used to be my favorite fast food style pizza place but every time I've ordered from them for like 3 years or so I've been disappointed, so I just don't order from there any more. Last time I had stuffed crust it didn't look anything like that, that looks terrible (though you might have had less of a problem if you'd got extra sauce, extra cheese, and well done (in my experience however they tend to charge you for that stuff and just not do it.)) Next time get some Papa Johns or even Dominos, theyre both better and cheaper.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

When will people learn that local pizzerias always have the best pizza?

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Wraxend

Any body tried their burger stuff crust yet? It looks insane but I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it myself.

No Caption Provided

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Not always. A local pizzeria is just as capable of having a mediocre to sub-par pizza as a big chain pizza place.

This thread has backfired and made me crave some pizza hut pizza. I haven't had any pizza hut in years. I used to rather enjoy the pizza hut thin crust pizza when I was younger.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wraxend said:

Any body tried their burger stuff crust yet? It looks insane but I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it myself.

No Caption Provided

That looks kind of great.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By monkeyking1969

90% of the pizza made in the world is garbage. Of the remaining 10%, you probably don't live near it. If you are lucky enough to live near a place that makes great pizza you are the REAL 1%. Most Americans/Canadians, I'm not even taking most humans, just most North American's will never taste very good pizza in their lives. For if they did taste great pizza, they would never eat anything less. Great pizza ruins you, just like great sex, once you have it you will never be the same.

I used to live 50 miles away form great pizza, I had enough to be hooked. Now, l live where they can't even make bad pizza, they make horrible pizza. It is like living in hell!!!

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By shinboy630
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#18 chaser324  Moderator

My opinion on Pizza Hut is that their thin crust pizzas are pretty good and everything else is middling to poor.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's why you get extra sauce

The truly fucked thing is, this is extra sauce. I like me some saucy pizza, so I always check that option. Now, if they ignored that request or not might be another story.

There is a really great place here in town. But I got a large three topping pizza, a two liter of soda, cinnamon stick things, and bread sticks all for $25 (including delivery and tip). That other place charges close to $30 for a large pizza (deep dish). Don't worry though, I learnt my lesson. FUCK PIZZA HUT.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

4/10 would not bang crust too thick

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90% of the pizza made in the world is garbage. Of the remaining 10%, you probably don't live near it. If you are lucky enough to live near a place that makes great pizza you are the REAL 1%. Most Americans/Canadians, I'm not even taking most humans, just most North American's will never taste very good pizza in their lives. For if they did taste great pizza, they would never eat anything less. Great pizza ruins you, just like great sex, once you have it you will never be the same.

I used to live 50 miles away form great pizza, I had enough to be hooked. Now, l live where they can't even make bad pizza, they make horrible pizza. It is like living in hell!!!

Believe me, I know that pain. I have a lot of family in Chicago, I dated a girl in Chicago for several years. Now I live two hours away from the city. Some days I still consider a four hour round trip just for some good deep dish. There's a decent place in town, but it's nothing compared to the authentic thing.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You cant take pictures of pizza when it is cold. The fuck? Also get a thick crust pizza, not some dinky thin crust like that.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know Pizza Hut's had stuffed crust for over a decade, right?

Yeah, totally aware. I had it back when it came out. And again a few years later. It's like I need to order it again every few years to remind myself "oh yeah, this is really disappointing."

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking:

@tycobb said:

They still have restaurants most places actually. The pizza is still shitty though.

tescovee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hatking said:

@monkeyking1969 said:

Believe me, I know that pain. I have a lot of family in Chicago, I dated a girl in Chicago for several years. Now I live two hours away from the city. Some days I still consider a four hour round trip just for some good deep dish. There's a decent place in town, but it's nothing compared to the authentic thing.

Fuckin-a true dat. Used to live a few clicks from Santarpios in boston, now I reside in chicago, man these fools fuck up chinese and pizza, as if to spite my love for the city. I once smuggled in a Santarpios pie back to this city....

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember: Bad pizza is still good pizza, as long as it doesn't have pineapple on it. Even Little Caesar's is good pizza, by the sole virtue of being pineapple-less pizza.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By hatking

@alexw00d said:

@ravenlight said:

@hatking:

@tycobb said:

They still have restaurants most places actually. The pizza is still shitty though.

Do those restaurants still have The Simpsons and NBA Jam arcade cabinets? Because I'll happily eat shitty pizza to be in a place with an arcade ambiance.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking said:

@alexw00d said:

@ravenlight said:

@hatking:

@tycobb said:

Do those restaurants still have The Simpsons and NBA Jam arcade cabinets?

I am referring to outside of the US, and unfortunately nope. They actually try and act like actual restaurants, which is weird, cause they sell pizzas with stuff in the crust.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shagge said:

Remember: Bad pizza is still good pizza, as long as it doesn't have pineapple on it. Even Little Caesar's is good pizza, by the sole virtue of being pineapple-less pizza.

Well yeah, I mean it is still pizza. Pizza is a good thing.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking said:

@alexw00d said:

@ravenlight said:

@hatking:

@tycobb said:

Do those restaurants still have The Simpsons and NBA Jam arcade cabinets? Because I'll happily eat shitty pizza to be in a place with an arcade ambiance.

That is Hungry Howies, at least where I live.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Sounds like your pizza hut just makes them poorly. Some locations are better then others. Mine does great and does not look like that. It's way bigger and the outside crust maintains a more rounded shape.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking said:

@alexw00d said:

@ravenlight said:

@hatking:

@tycobb said:

The one near me has a Wave Race cabinet (or whatever the hell the arcade version of Wave Race is called)

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By Dalai

They'll never learn. People are idiots.

Also, if you have to stuff your crust with other shit, you're part of the problem.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Spoonman671

It's amazing to me that people even consider getting pizza from places like Pizza Hut or Dominoes. Are there no real pizzerias in most parts of the country? I get pizza at places called Luigi's, or Lorenzo's, or Portofino, or Rodolfo's. If any of these guys moved out into other parts of the country, they would probably be millionaires.

To give these chains some credit, I had Pizza Hut in Beijing and it was pretty awesome. That was after a week or so of Chinese mystery meals though.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By flasaltine

@dalai said:
    @video_game_king said:

They'll never learn. People are idiots.

Also, if you have to stuff your crust with other shit, you're part of the problem.

I honestly like chain pizza more than local pizza. Local pizza is always thin and all the toppings fall off. I don't know what is, but there is just something that I enjoy more about the taste of chain pizza places. It is probably some chemical. But my local pizza places have some great stuff outside of pizza.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's amazing to me that people even consider getting pizza from places like Pizza Hut or Dominoes. Are there no real pizzerias in most parts of the country? I get pizza at places called Luigi's, or Lorenzo's, or Portofino, or Rodolfo's. If any of these guys moved out into other parts of the country, they would probably be millionaires.

To give these chains some credit, I had Pizza Hut in Beijing and it was pretty awesome. That was after a week or so of Chinese mystery meals though.

I don't know, good pizza and bad pizza are like two totally different foods. Like a burger from Wendy's and a burger from some high end bar with craft beers, you know? They both have a time and a place. Typically, one of them is for when you're poor or drunk. Or, if you just are okay with feeling like a piece of garbage.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShaggE

@hatking said:

@shagge said:

Well yeah, I mean it is still pizza. Pizza is a good thing.

Too right. I remember adoring those little breakfast pizzas back in ye old school days, and I'm pretty sure those were made using recycled plastic and a photo of toppings.

Having no standards is freeing. Free yourselves, folks. Embrace the shitty pizza!

ProfessorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I hear you. I live in NYC and you don't need to go far to find legit good pizza. But, sometimes you can't help but order something like Dominoes or Papa John's and feel like a hunk of garbage for a day.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizza Hut is shitty pizza.

I love Pizza Hut.

Yup. I love stuffed crust also. Surprised more places haven't copied it. I think Digornio has one, but it'd be cool if Domino's/Papa Johns did or something.

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of effort put into the photo analysis is astounding.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pyromagnestir

@shagge said:

I don't understand the anti pineapple on pizza stance. That shit is good.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True. Pizza chains have their place too though. Local places usually don't have a very big delivery radius, their hours can be weird, and they're more expensive. If quality were the only factor in a meal then McDonalds would go out of business. I love a couple of my local pizza joints, but sometimes Papa Johns is just a better idea. Also some local pizzerias suuuck. There's a place in my town who is sub Lil Caesars quality.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I had pizza hut yesterday and it was fucking delicious.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyromagnestir: See, I love cold pineapple... put it on some cottage cheese, and I'm diving right in. But in hot food? I can't even choke it down. My gag reflex won't let me. It's weird. Even adjacent slices on a half-and-half pizza are inedible. The taste itself isn't particularly offensive (although I'm no fan), I just physically can't do it for whatever reason.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spoonman671

@hatking said:

@spoonman671 said:

I don't know, good pizza and bad pizza are like two totally different foods. Like a burger from Wendy's and a burger from some high end bar with craft beers, you know? They both have a time and a place. Typically, one of them is for when you're poor or drunk. Or, if you just are okay with feeling like a piece of garbage.

The flaw in that analogy is that there is a meaningful price/time-to-eat difference between Wendy's and your fancy restaurant burger. Pizza all costs roughly the same and takes just as long no matter where you order from, so why would one opt for the inferior pizza product? The one exception being Little Caesar's pizza. I admit to indulging in a $5 hot-and-ready once or twice when I was in rush, needed food inside me and happened to be driving past.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By csl316

Papa John's is a more solid shitty pizza, but I remember enjoying Pizza Hut's stuffed crust back in the day.

Kung_Fu_Viking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizza crust is anything but a failure.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wraxend said:

No Caption Provided

My girlfriend wanted to try that monstrosity. Her friend gave it a go and said they liked it. It's been out in Dubai for ages. I've read reviews saying that the burgers are only domes, nothing below the surface.

Overall, it doesn’t really resemble the pictures found on pizza hut’s websites, but then again these things rarely do. Taste-wise, we really didn’t enjoy these at all. The patties had almost zero taste, had a rubbery texture and were cooked to the point of being grey. If I had to hazard a guess as to how they’d been prepared, I’d have said that they had been blasted in the microwave. At least that’s how they tasted.

Says this site.and this doesn't sound much better.

Loading Video...

He's happy now!

Loading Video...

And some American that looks like a Thunderbird puppet call Conan O'Biriani said he'd try one. Youtube cheeseburger pizza for more nonsense. It's definitely the sort of thing I'd like someone else to buy so I could try a bit then never ever want to see it again. Like my kids.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shagge: I thought that might be part of the issue. Pineapple on hot food usually doesn't work for me either, though it's not nearly so bad as that in my case. I've tried it on burgers and chicken sandwiches and things of that sort and really not liked it. But on pizza? That I can enjoy. Although it doesn't hold up for very long and also doesn't reheat so well so I have to eat as much of it as I can while it's still fresh.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not everyone has the option of a good local pizzeria.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.