Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

I'm done with consoles.

• 104 results
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By trophyhunter
    @PowerSerj said:
    " @trophyhunter: You were doing well for the first couple of pages, but then you kind of fell flat. Should of stopped at the peak. "
    yeah but its not like I have anything better to do
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By atejas
    @JustinNotJason said:
    " @Bucketdeth said:
    " @RiotBananas said:
    " @Ouroboros:  Yes. Get a 360, they're cheap and FUN! "
    He said he is done with consoles, probably because they break, why would he get one that has a 2000% failure rate. "
    So what you're saying is that for every 1 xbox bought, it breaks 20 others.  For every one xbox that they make they break 20 others that may or may not be made? That logic is.........never mind. "
    WE'VE ENTERED AN INFINITE RECURSION OF TIME.

@Bigvic785 said:
    " @atlantabrave04: If you have a good rig PC gaming is supieror. Depends on how much u wanna spend. You could also take the dark route to save moneyPiracy is still a threat "
    Very true, but some companies seem to be able to avoid that. The key with piracy is to be able to make it uncrackable for a few weeks. Anno 1404's sales are a perfect example of this.

justinnotjason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By justinnotjason
    @Bucketdeth:  :O
    It all makes sense now. I bought a console so I had to read 20 threads about them breaking. Yet mine is still working. The exception that proves the rule?
    justinnotjason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By justinnotjason
    @atejas:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.