Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

resistance 2 beta impressions.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By shadows_kill

well i just got the r2 beta and so far have loved it. they seemed to improve on most things. chicago map is really nice. and for people worrying about graphics don't it looks really nice. i haven't played the co op yet though but nerdboy says it was great.

i will answer questions for people that are wondering by pm or on this thread

EDIT: added controls etc.
    maps that ive been on:

chicago-its a map on the streets with some buildings blown up on the sides. there are blow pipes (thats what ill call them for now) that can push you onto the roof tops. there is a string of blow pipes that take you across the map and is hard to defend at times when a enemy sneaks up on you.

i cant think of a name but its at a saw mill factory and a small town- has alot of buildings each one is like a new place. pub has music playing and a pool table, fire station has fire trucks, and etc. its bigger than chicago.  more sniping spots.

here are the controls:
    r1 fire
    l1 aim
    r2 seems to be a perk button or special from your gun
    l2 is sprint. tap l2 while not moving you kneel down
    square i think is reload
    select shows score and what place your in (you can move while looking like in cod4)
    X jump
    triangle is switch gun (you also get a pistol)

respawning: seems to be smart. you respawn close to enemys but you dont die instently. you respawn near allies or squad. you have a 4 second delay after dying. during the time you can switch guns or perks. you dont repawn til you press X.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

What do you mean by co op?
    Is there a part of the story you can play? i thought it was only the multiplayer.
    Are guns good? can you unloack pearks? how similiar is to cod4?
    is it better than cod4? is it worth 60$?
    can you share the beta with me???
    is it even possible?
    can i have a pic of your sister?
    when are you going to get that dog  out of ur avatar?
    is the 360 better than the wii?
    etc

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shawn
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "can i have a pic of your sister?"
    Check your inbox
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
    Shawn said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "can i have a pic of your sister?"
    Check your inbox"
    nothing =/
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By daniel_beck_90

it is no surprise , the first game is still one of the best shooters for PS3 .

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By get2sammyb
    daniel_beck_90 said:
    "it is no surprise , the first game is still one of the best shooters for PS3 ."
    Yeah if they improved on the obvious flaws (which it sounds like they have) I expect this will probably be the most under rated game of the year. 'Cos inevitably it's gonna review shit.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shadows_kill
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "What do you mean by co op? onlijne story mode with other people
    Is there a part of the story you can play? i thought it was only the multiplayer. its only multiplayer but theres some story still havent got the chance to play it.
    Are guns good? can you unloack pearks? how similiar is to cod4?way bigger maps than cod4. nice guns about 8 that both sides use. you can switch your gun after you die and you get 1 perk out of 4 and idk about anymore cause there are no leveling up yet that i can see.
    is it better than cod4? is it worth 60$? its pretty good. i think its worth 60$ for mulitiplayer
    can you share the beta with me??? >_>
    is it even possible? whay possible?
    can i have a pic of your sister? no
    when are you going to get that dog  out of ur avatar? never
    is the 360 better than the wii? depends on who you are i guess
    etc"
    also mulitiplayer is pretty much LAG free. im not sure if its deicated servers or what but there is no lag. i dont think you can level up in the beta though. also the maps are amazing. they were built very well. you can definatly see a big effert in making this.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    "it is no surprise , the first game is still one of the best shooters for PS3 ."
    Yeah if they improved on the obvious flaws (which it sounds like they have) I expect this will probably be the most under rated game of the year. 'Cos inevitably it's gonna review shit."
    i can see bad reviews. only thing i noticed is when you sprint that if your human or alien when you get tired they breath the same.
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ZeroCast

Does the glass break when you shoot it?

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shadows_kill

added more to original post

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shadows_kill
    ZeroCast said:
    "Does the glass break when you shoot it?"
    yes. on the buildings you can break glass to shoot down some guys
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By get2sammyb

Which weapons have returned and which are new? How does the camera react to sprinting etc. No secondary fire anymore?

You guys being stoked about the game makes me even more stoked - which is why these "limited access" demos are a brilliant idea.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "Which weapons have returned and which are new? How does the camera react to sprinting etc. No secondary fire anymore?

You guys being stoked about the game makes me even more stoked - which is why these "limited access" demos are a brilliant idea."
    seems all guns have returned (havnt fully finished r1 :P) your gun moves in one way like goes down or something. there is secondary fire like gernade launcher but some guns dont have it (sniper rifle) and theres a perk to shoot out a lightning ball

EDIT: there are a few new guns. all look nice and old guns have been updated to look better. biggest change ive seen is the bullseye. it looks nice and fires faster.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By get2sammyb
    dcpc10 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "ZeroCast said:
    yes. on the buildings you can break glass to shoot down some guys"
    Yeah and the Physics are awesome in the game.....ESPECIALLY THE WAY THE WATER MOVES...its fuckin awesome. This game beats bioshock, Uncharted, etc. in water physics if you ask me."
    That's a bold claim? The videos I've seen and reports I've heard suggest the graphics are pretty poor. Are they really that good?
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shadows_kill
    dcpc10 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "ZeroCast said:
    Yeah and the Physics are awesome in the game.....ESPECIALLY THE WAY THE WATER MOVES...its fuckin awesome. This game beats bioshock, Uncharted, etc. in water physics if you ask me."
    uncharted is  better but yes its pretty good. if i guy jumps in water theres a realistic splash. (are all the controls right? up there)
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "dcpc10 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "ZeroCast said:
    That's a bold claim? The videos I've seen and reports I've heard suggest the graphics are pretty poor. Are they really that good?"
    the grapics are nice. the water is good and moves well. im not sure if i would agree with all that though :P
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By get2sammyb

More questions: does the BETA have any levels from the co op in it? And if so, how are they?

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "More questions: does the BETA have any levels from the co op in it? And if so, how are they?"
    i havent played them yet. i think theres only one. and nerdboy says that one mission lasted about 1 hour and a half. and there were big enemys that they had to face. when i play it ill edit the original post.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By get2sammyb

An hour and a half for one co-op mission. That's bloody awesome that. I think I'm most excited about taking the game online with my friends and kicking the ass of some Chimera.

Hey cheers for answering my questions guys - let me know how the co-op plays when you have spent some time in it.

To be honest if the graphics can even be comparable with Uncharted or Bioshock that's an amazing comparison, because even if they're not strictly better, those games are pretty hard to beat if you get my drift. This thread is so refreshing because I really enjoyed the original Resistance - but I kinda always felt like it was NEARLY great if you know what I mean.

I'm confident now that this is gonna be a really great game.

Exciting times.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "An hour and a half for one co-op mission. That's bloody awesome that. I think I'm most excited about taking the game online with my friends and kicking the ass of some Chimera.

Hey cheers for answering my questions guys - let me know how the co-op plays when you have spent some time in it.

To be honest if the graphics can even be comparable with Uncharted or Bioshock that's an amazing comparison, because even if they're not strictly better, those games are pretty hard to beat if you get my drift. This thread is so refreshing because I really enjoyed the original Resistance - but I kinda always felt like it was NEARLY great if you know what I mean.

I'm confident now that this is gonna be a really great game.

Exciting times."
    i wounldn't compare them but they are good. its more of a comparison of cod4 or cod5 that will show it off more.

i liked r1 but couldnt get into it cause my friends play cod4 not resistance :(
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By get2sammyb

I think Resistance has quite a strong story though. I mean I played liked two matches of Resistance online and spent the most time in single player. I'm not really a big "online" player, I'll always touch the single player first. So the thought of online co-op which I presume has some scripted events sounds like the best of both worlds to me.

But yeah like I was saying - Resistance has a better story than Halo in my opinion. It's not so pretentious. It feels like a really awesome 60's sci-fi film I think. Which is cool.

Insomniac generally make cool games with tons of replay value anyway. GAH EXCITED!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By OmegaPirate

Im getting my key on monday (according to play) and this thread has got me so damn pumped xD

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    get2sammyb said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    Yeah if they improved on the obvious flaws (which it sounds like they have) I expect this will probably be the most under rated game of the year. 'Cos inevitably it's gonna review shit."
    it will get good reviews  since everything looks even better in the second game .
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By get2sammyb
    daniel_beck_90 said:
    "get2sammyb said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    it will get good reviews  since everything looks even better in the second game ."
    It's not just graphics though is it? The original game was pretty repetitive and I fear for the same thing happening in this game.

Having said that - Tools Of Destruction is one of the most repetitive games I've played this generation but it's also one of the best. I guess if I can trust any developer with mastering repeptitive gameplay it's Insomniac.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    "get2sammyb said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    it will get good reviews  since everything looks even better in the second game ."
    It's not just graphics though is it? The original game was pretty repetitive and I fear for the same thing happening in this game.

Having said that - Tools Of Destruction is one of the most repetitive games I've played this generation but it's also one of the best. I guess if I can trust any developer with mastering repeptitive gameplay it's Insomniac."
    but in R2 it takes place in alot of places in the US. so it may not be as repetitive as the first. i may be getting this sooner than i thought.
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PenguinNerd

Ok so i pulled away from Dead Space for a few hours and gave the beta a try.  And WOW.  I was a tiny bit scared that this wasn't going to turn out all that great but I ended up loving it!  Online I haven't been able to spend much time with but played really well and looked great :D  The Chicago map is really amazing.  But, like I told Shadows over msn, this game will shine with it's Co-op mode.  I hopped online with 7 others for a quick mission.  About an hour and a half later we add fought our way through hordes of Chimera small and LARGE.  We stood strong against their forces never giving up.  If a fellow comrade had fallen we made sure to revive them.  We would get rid of 2-3 huge waves of Chimera and then even more waves would surround us!

Something really great about the map we were on (Orick) was that it was very OPEN.  And so the Chimera were constantly surrounding us.  You HAD to watch each others back.  Team work was truly the ONLY way.  Towards the end of it all I began to think about what our team had gone through.  It was amazing.  The battles were enormous and lag free.  Then I thought how awesome it would be if in the future we got DLC Co-op missions :D  Plus I think I'm really going to like how you level up your people and can unlock weapons and presumable skins.  Either way....I think I'm going to play the Co-op more than any other feature of the game. :D 

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
    nerdboy said:
    "Ok so i pulled away from Dead Space for a few hours and gave the beta a try.  And WOW.  I was a tiny bit scared that this wasn't going to turn out all that great but I ended up loving it!  Online I haven't been able to spend much time with but played really well and looked great :D  The Chicago map is really amazing.  But, like I told Shadows over msn, this game will shine with it's Co-op mode.  I hopped online with 7 others for a quick mission.  About an hour and a half later we add fought our way through hordes of Chimera small and LARGE.  We stood strong against their forces never giving up.  If a fellow comrade had fallen we made sure to revive them.  We would get rid of 2-3 huge waves of Chimera and then even more waves would surround us!

Something really great about the map we were on (Orick) was that it was very OPEN.  And so the Chimera were constantly surrounding us.  You HAD to watch each others back.  Team work was truly the ONLY way.  Towards the end of it all I began to think about what our team had gone through.  It was amazing.  The battles were enormous and lag free.  Then I thought how awesome it would be if in the future we got DLC Co-op missions :D  Plus I think I'm really going to like how you level up your people and can unlock weapons and presumable skins.  Either way....I think I'm going to play the Co-op more than any other feature of the game. :D "
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  whyy you have to make it sound so fucking awesome =(
    I so wanna play this game...is there an open beta for europe`?
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "Ok so i pulled away from Dead Space for a few hours and gave the beta a try.  And WOW.  I was a tiny bit scared that this wasn't going to turn out all that great but I ended up loving it!  Online I haven't been able to spend much time with but played really well and looked great :D  The Chicago map is really amazing.  But, like I told Shadows over msn, this game will shine with it's Co-op mode.  I hopped online with 7 others for a quick mission.  About an hour and a half later we add fought our way through hordes of Chimera small and LARGE.  We stood strong against their forces never giving up.  If a fellow comrade had fallen we made sure to revive them.  We would get rid of 2-3 huge waves of Chimera and then even more waves would surround us!

Something really great about the map we were on (Orick) was that it was very OPEN.  And so the Chimera were constantly surrounding us.  You HAD to watch each others back.  Team work was truly the ONLY way.  Towards the end of it all I began to think about what our team had gone through.  It was amazing.  The battles were enormous and lag free.  Then I thought how awesome it would be if in the future we got DLC Co-op missions :D  Plus I think I'm really going to like how you level up your people and can unlock weapons and presumable skins.  Either way....I think I'm going to play the Co-op more than any other feature of the game. :D "
    sounds great nerdboy. this game has surprised me so far.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shadows_kill
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "nerdboy said:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  whyy you have to make it sound so fucking awesome =(
    I so wanna play this game...is there an open beta for europe`?"
    it doesnt sound awesome it is awesome
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PenguinNerd

Just wanted to add something else...is it just me or have they really upped the difficulty for this?  I mean we only got one mission in Co-op but overall it just seemed a lot harder than the previous game.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "Just wanted to add something else...is it just me or have they really upped the difficulty for this?  I mean we only got one mission in Co-op but overall it just seemed a lot harder than the previous game."
    online wise it seems easier to kill someone.
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "Just wanted to add something else...is it just me or have they really upped the difficulty for this?  I mean we only got one mission in Co-op but overall it just seemed a lot harder than the previous game."
    online wise it seems easier to kill someone."
    I was talking more about Co-op....but that could be just because there are SOOO many enemies on the map. :D
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    I was talking more about Co-op....but that could be just because there are SOOO many enemies on the map. :D"
    still havnt gotten around to playing it XD
    tmontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tmontana1004

The second map sounds cool.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By shadows_kill
    tmontana1004 said:
    "The second map sounds cool."
    its pretty cool. i like that its serperated more and coop mission with it is awesome. SO MANY ENEMIES. im talking 50 enemies in all directions everyone of them firing at you. and no lag its amazing
    normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By normajean777
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    I was talking more about Co-op....but that could be just because there are SOOO many enemies on the map. :D"
    I dont know about the beta but in the real game it depends on how many people you have playing the game. The difficulty will be scaled due to how many players you have on the map but yes this game is amazing.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shadows_kill
    normajean777 said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    I dont know about the beta but in the real game it depends on how many people you have playing the game. The difficulty will be scaled due to how many players you have on the map but yes this game is amazing."
    i think if you had the same amount of enemies as a 8 player co op on a 2 player one it would be amazing and amazingly hard.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By get2sammyb

You know - considering all the "betas" we have had lately - and we are all pretty much aware that these aren't really "betas", more limited time demos that test out server strain - I'm hearing the most positive things from this Resistance one.

LBP "beta" had it's problems. SOCOM had it's problems. COD has been getting very negative feedback.

I'm almost shocked that the feedback from Resistance seems to be that it's BETTER than expected. The co-op literally sounds amazing. GAH!!!!

We have to wait until the 21st to play it here in the UK. You Americans are lucky bastards ;)

PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PenguinNerd
    get2sammyb said:
    "You know - considering all the "betas" we have had lately - and we are all pretty much aware that these aren't really "betas", more limited time demos that test out server strain - I'm hearing the most positive things from this Resistance one.

LBP "beta" had it's problems. SOCOM had it's problems. COD has been getting very negative feedback.

I'm almost shocked that the feedback from Resistance seems to be that it's BETTER than expected. The co-op literally sounds amazing. GAH!!!!

We have to wait until the 21st to play it here in the UK. You Americans are lucky bastards ;)"
    Yeah, like I said earlier even though I preordered the Collectors Edition I was a bit worried about how the game would turn out.  But it didn't take long for the beta to secure my thoughts in that this was going to turn out amazing.  A week ago I thought the idea of the 8 player co-op going through a whole new campaign was pretty cool....today I think that it's PRETTY FREAKING AWESOME :D
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By shadows_kill
    get2sammyb said:
    "You know - considering all the "betas" we have had lately - and we are all pretty much aware that these aren't really "betas", more limited time demos that test out server strain - I'm hearing the most positive things from this Resistance one.

We have to wait until the 21st to play it here in the UK. You Americans are lucky bastards ;)"
    you know that ps3 games are region free you can import it.
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "get2sammyb said:

you know that ps3 games are region free you can import it."
    Yeah but DLC isn't....
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "get2sammyb said:

you know that ps3 games are region free you can import it."
    Yeah but DLC isn't...."
    o yeah..import it play it then sell it to a friend 3 days or so before release then buy it again :P
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

ok so i just finish playing some multiplayer.
    And i got say :
    ITS  VERY VERY VERY GOOD, after you play it, you ll be like 'call of who?  yeah this game is way better than cod4.
    the graphics are improved, but still,  not good enough in my opinion.
    the guns are freakin good, the human models are meh, but the chemera ( or what ever is called) are good.

This is definatly a must buy for the ps3

PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PenguinNerd
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "ok so i just finish playing some multiplayer.
    And i got say :
    ITS  VERY VERY VERY GOOD, after you play it, you ll be like 'call of who?  yeah this game is way better than cod4.
    the guns are freakin good, the human models are meh, but the chemera ( or what ever is called) are good.

This is definatly a must buy for the ps3"
    So you finally got in huh....and I think the graphics are just fine....considering how much is going on and how smooth it runs the graphics are quite impressive but that may just be me...
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
    nerdboy said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    And i got say :

So you finally got in huh....and I think the graphics are just fine....considering how much is going on and how smooth it runs the graphics are quite impressive but that may just be me..."
    Yeah the graphics are not bad.. but all the scenario seems to be in a low resolution, i dont know how to explain, but if you compare objects, like doors, tables etc from cod4 and r2 you ll see a difference
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PenguinNerd
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    And i got say :

So you finally got in huh....and I think the graphics are just fine....considering how much is going on and how smooth it runs the graphics are quite impressive but that may just be me..."
    Yeah the graphics are not bad.. but all the scenario seems to be in a low resolution, i dont know how to explain, but if you compare objects, like doors, tables etc from cod4 and r2 you ll see a difference"
    Eh it doesn't bother me at all...
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By shadows_kill
    dcpc10 said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    And i got say :

Yeah the graphics are not bad.. but all the scenario seems to be in a low resolution, i dont know how to explain, but if you compare objects, like doors, tables etc from cod4 and r2 you ll see a difference"
    Eh it doesn't bother me at all..."
    objects in R2 looked way better than the ones in COD4 the last time i checked......"
    but also R2 looks simalar BUT the maps and the large levels are all equaly detailed. not one part looks better than a other. so to me that makes it better
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PenguinNerd

^^^^^^ What Shadows said. 

ArmyofJuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ArmyofJuan

well, i posted this ins ome other R2 beta impressions, but i'll just paste the same thing here:

I'v been enjoying the hell out of this beta. I really didn't play much of the first Resistance, but i after playing this beta, i went out and reserved my copy of Resistance 2.

playing co-op with a bunch of friends is probably one of the better multiplayer experiences i'v had. Add to the fact that your character class of character lvls up and you can buy items for your character/weapon and they are all cosmetic and show up on your person, it's just great.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "^^^^^^ What Shadows said. "
    what i said ^^^^^^^^^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.