I stumbled upon this article via a GoNintendo and i was absolutely fascinated by all the interesting facts that are mentioned in it. I really suggest anyone who played some of the Pokemon games or is interested in the history of Game freak (the makers of the Pokemon games) to check it out.
In the article you'll discover:
- How Gamefreak's Pulseman (which is out on the virtual console by the way) is referenced to in the Pokemon games.
- The grand picture of Goldenrod City's Gym
- Some of the naming of Pokemon
- Venonat's identity problems
- The numerical relation between Pikachu and Meowth
- What Hitmonchan has in common with Little Mac
- The numbers of the legendary birds
- How Pokemon's and Japan's regions are alike.
- And most shockingly why Cubone wears a skull on his head.