By Sweep 15 Comments
In a desperate attempt to reignite my blog, I'm taking it retro. That's right, folks: It's time to keep it simple...
The Last Of Us
- PS3 purchase vindicated.
- Thanks to Duncan Harris over at DeadEndThrills I have made my Skyrim look far better than it has any right being. I think at this point in time I have actually spent more time modding my copy of Skyrim than I have playing it...
- I have never played Dota or any of the stupid clones it spawned, despite the inane whinging of certain members of the community, but thanks to Giant Bomb superstar Killjoi I received a shiny Dota2 ticket. First impressions are time-consumingly positive. I read some guides, and a bunch of the old IRC crowd showed me the ropes, but I was basically picking random heroes until I found one I liked. Tidehunter is pretty cool but Batrider is the way forward. Hype!!
- I know that "they aren't for us" and "it's only stupid television for stupids" but that doesn't mean I can't be offended by something as moronic as the Spike VGA's. I felt embarrassed by mere association, and I maintain that the only way the VGA's could be improved is with napalm.
- I'm completely comfortable being labelled a miserable bastard for this one. It might be a direct result of the whole divorced parent thing, but Christmas for me has always been more trouble than it's worth. Just give me my copy of Dark Souls and leave me the fuck alone.
- Work means I have to sleep at "reasonable hours", yet all the interesting stuff (Community events, Starcraft tournaments, Giant Bomb livestreams) seem to always take place at just after midnight. Which is, incidentally, just after I go to sleep.
Thanks for reading