By Sweep 22 Comments
Now that I've lured you into my blog with this wonderfully misleading title
I should probably explain what i'm talking about. (Not Team Fortress 2. Sorry)
Demo's on Xbox live!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!
Here are some impressions:
There's a few nice features that work really well - The run ability, if used for 3 seconds without interruption gives you a long burst of superspeed which means you can skip across the entire map in a few seconds. This means, should everyone below you have died before you hit the ground, you can quickly bounce back to the frontlines. There is a nice Lock On system which means if you iron-sight someone you can lock for a few seconds to prevent them from jetpacking straight out of sight. In a game with such versatile movement options, the ability to lock works really well.
One minor issue I have is the amount of health and shields each player has. Maybe it's just because i'm used to dropping fools with one or two well placed shots in Battlefield and Cod 4, but there seems to be a lot of people running around each other in circles waiting for shields to die down. There is also the option to equip your player with a repair unit which can be used to quickly heal yourself - meaning its fairly painless to nip out of sight and boost yourself back to full. Needless to say, I still killed a fair amount of punks, so perhaps this is not a big as issue as I'm making out...
Anyways. Perhaps it's because I wasn't expecting much from this game that I'm so pleasantly surprised.
- Kram - Good Love
- Tommy Sparks - I'm a rope (Yuksek Remix)
- MSTRKRFT - Work On You (Para Remix)
IN OTHER NEWS
- I completed shadow complex. Huzzah!
- My brother got a DS with Pokemon Pearl so I finally got my Magmortar.
- Notting hill Carnival this weekend! WOOP!
- Mass Effect avatar clothing - all the Mass Effect fanboys who mocked me for buying COG armour are now faced with the difficult decision of whether or not to buy N7 armour. I'm looking at you End_Boss.
Thanks For Reading