Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Prototype is an open-world action game from Radical Entertainment. You are Alex Mercer, a human transformed by a deadly virus into a virtually invincible killing machine.

Only 1 Cheat???

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

Is this just because nobody found anymore or is there actually only 1? The only one I found was the body surf thing and thats not even really a cheat. Also it says cheats (plural) so why is there only 1? Any ideas? 

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MistaSparkle

Hells of yes, my friend!
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By flaminghobo

Just gave the web a quick skim and seems that's the only cheat that's been found so far.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By PureRok

If you have it on PC you can get god mode by finding your health using TSearch and locking it.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MistaSparkle

Srry guys i just checked the game and it actually only says cheat code ( as in not plural ), but it doesn't make sense to me why they didnt just make it another item to buy from the upgrades menu.
    cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By cinemandrew
    @MistaSparkle said:
    " Srry guys i just checked the game and it actually only says cheat code ( as in not plural ), but it doesn't make sense to me why they didnt just make it another item to buy from the upgrades menu. "
    It is an upgrade in the upgrade menu. That's what makes it so stupid. It's not even a very good one. It's like a number of the other moves you unlock, where you use them a couple times, and then never intentionally use them again. It would have been better if they had codes more in line with Crackdown's "keys to the city" mode where you could enable god mode, unlimited ammo, and jump even more ridiculously high. That's the kind of cheats I want from an open world super "hero" game like this.
    MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MistaSparkle

It would have been the best if it had stuff like saints row 2 cheats like zero gravity and giant mode. But anyways it still doesn't make any sense. I hope theres more but the amount of possible combinations for the code is not very high. Somebody most likely has tried all of them. Oh well...
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By c1337us

I dont know cheats dont do it for me. They are old hat.

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Shindiggah

seems kinda stupid to have only one cheat... especially because of how random and small that cheat is :P I mean body surfing s a bit pointless ya know, it would be cool if the cheat did something cool like unlock a new costume for him or something...
    Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Rhaknar

youre pretty much a god if you have all the upgades anyway >_>

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.