Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

How about instead of versus we get......

DBZ_Fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBZ_Fanatic

More mercenaries!!!!!! I mean Wesker and Jill are cool but I want some HUNK and even Billy. Of course they don't fit into the story what so ever but wouldn't it be amazing to see HUNK in glorious HD lol. I would gladly pay $5 for like a pack of mercenaries and a level or two. Who else agrees with me

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

I must say that I agree with ya. I don't see the point of a competitive RE mode. Just give me Hunk, Leon, maybe Ada, anyone else that you can throw in there with new weapons and animations (the latter probably no).  Maybe some more maps too.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

If we could get HUNK and Barry. If they added a fun little level in Racoon City, and um, Nemesis I eould pay 800 points. However, I can't expect that kind of fan service.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

How about instead of versus we get... a single player mode without Sheva! I mean co-op is cool but I want a playable SP. Of course it wouldn't work story-wise or whatsoever but wouldn't it be amazing to play the single player without a retarded AI partner lol. I would gladly pay $5 for like an update that removes Sheva. Who else agrees with me?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Icemael said:
    "How about instead of versus we get... a single player mode without Sheva! I mean co-op is cool but I want a playable SP. Of course it wouldn't work story-wise or whatsoever but wouldn't it be amazing to play the single player without a retarded AI partner lol. I would gladly pay $5 for like an update that removes Sheva. Who else agrees with me?"
    It's sad that I would have to pay for it but I would prefer that if I just played single player. She isn't of much use besides co-op. So, yeah, I agree.
    DBZ_Fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DBZ_Fanatic
    Icemael said:
    "How about instead of versus we get... a single player mode without Sheva! I mean co-op is cool but I want a playable SP. Of course it wouldn't work story-wise or whatsoever but wouldn't it be amazing to play the single player without a retarded AI partner lol. I would gladly pay $5 for like an update that removes Sheva. Who else agrees with me?"
    Meh RE5 was designed to be played with a partner if I want to play alone I'll go back to RE4
    Catbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Catbus
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Icemael
    DBZ_Fanatic said:
    "Icemael said:
    Meh RE5 was designed to be played with a partner if I want to play alone I'll go back to RE4
    "
    You would pay $5 for goddamn extra characters in Mercenaries(you know, nickel and dime DLC), but you wouldn't pay the same price to get a quality single player more? Seriously?
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By brukaoru
    DBZ_Fanatic said:
    "Meh RE5 was designed to be played with a partner if I want to play alone I'll go back to RE4"
    Just because it was designed to be optimal for co-op with a person does not mean it's a good excuse for making partner AI shoddy for people who only want to play single-player.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Milkman
    Icemael said:
    "DBZ_Fanatic said:
    "Icemael said:
    "
    You would pay $5 for goddamn extra characters in Mercenaries(you know, nickel and dime DLC), but you wouldn't pay the same price to get a quality single player more? Seriously?
    "
    There's nothing wrong with the single player in the game. If you don't like the AI, then play with a friend.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Icemael
    Milkman said:
    "Icemael said:
    "DBZ_Fanatic said:
    "Icemael said:
    "
    "
    There's nothing wrong with the single player in the game. If you don't like the AI, then play with a friend.
    "
    Playing with a friend is great fun, but I want to be able to play the game when I want to, not only at the times my friends want to.
    DBZ_Fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DBZ_Fanatic
    Icemael said:
    "Milkman said:
    "Icemael said:
    "DBZ_Fanatic said:
    "Icemael said:
    "
    "
    "
    Playing with a friend is great fun, but I want to be able to play the game when I want to, not only at the times my friends want to.
    "
    Thats not really nickel and dime dlc, new costumes that did nothing would be nickel and dime but brand new characters with new weapons and techniques along with new maps is like a different experience 
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By get2sammyb
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "I must say that I agree with ya. I don't see the point of a competitive RE mode. Just give me Hunk, Leon, maybe Ada, anyone else that you can throw in there with new weapons and animations (the latter probably no).  Maybe some more maps too. "
    *drools*
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RHCPfan24
    get2sammyb said:
    "RHCPfan24 said:
    "I must say that I agree with ya. I don't see the point of a competitive RE mode. Just give me Hunk, Leon, maybe Ada, anyone else that you can throw in there with new weapons and animations (the latter probably no).  Maybe some more maps too. "
    *drools*"
    Yeah, I am glad to have someone like that one. It would be a great idea. Ada hasn't been brought into the next gen anyway, so let us see the HD Ada!
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By keyhunter

I'd pay 60 bucks for an updated RE 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.