Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Some Awesome Interviews Regarding Resistance 2

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

Nothing new is mentioned really but it gives a lot of clarification of the scale of the game, modes available, the new accompanying website and just general hype building.

What I thought was particularly nice was the way they talked openly about (effectively a big competitor) Gears Of War 2 and spoke about how stoked they are for that game. Not many studios would talk about a competitive product in that light but I thought it was a refreshing look at Insomniac's humble attitude.

Anyway enjoy:

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

I really like to hear when devs talk about good things others are making, especially 2 devs exclusive to 2 different consoles, with games hitting about the same time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.