• 98 results
#51 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Sign.

<3 him

#52 Posted by Terrell (417 posts) -

$200 worth of agree here!!

#53 Posted by LeoTheLudo (3 posts) -
#54 Posted by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

*sign* if we cant get the man himself, I can do a pretty good impersonation.

#55 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -

Hell

the

fuck

YES

*signed

#56 Edited by GaspoweR (2940 posts) -

AhA!!! He's finally coming in PAX along with ALEX!!!!

#57 Posted by dQuarters (178 posts) -

Rich is great *signs*

#58 Posted by Gamer_152 (14065 posts) -

*Signs*

#59 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Consider it signed. I know it'll change nothing, but i'll sign anything pro-Gallup.

#60 Posted by frankthelizard (239 posts) -

Bring Rich and then have him on some videos and giant bombcast.

"sign"

#61 Posted by Tearhead (2158 posts) -

ok...
 *sign*

#62 Posted by mrfluke (5127 posts) -

sign

#63 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

SIGN

#64 Posted by Roger_Klotz (776 posts) -

signs

#65 Posted by Win (541 posts) -

Yeah they have to have him during a PAX podcast, if not I will cry.

*Signs*

#66 Posted by Kohe321 (3523 posts) -

Signed!

#67 Posted by Clint (124 posts) -

Fulfilled!

#68 Posted by Kowalski (262 posts) -

"Signed", although Rich is in Boston and won't be a Bombcaster unless he gets his ass back to SanFran...

#69 Posted by Hilts (256 posts) -

Good on ya sport. Looks like your petition woorked. Now lets petition him a job on the GIANTBOMB.com

#70 Posted by DanCarmichael (220 posts) -

Singed

MOAR GALLUP

#71 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

SIGNED

#72 Posted by Player1 (3857 posts) -

Oh how it was sooo glorious 

#73 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I think this worked!

#74 Posted by yellownumber5 (355 posts) -

Rich was great on the PAX panel but he was kindof a bummer on the PAX podcast.  I'm a fan of Rich, miss the On the Spot and Hotspot days of yore, but it feels like he is in the right place moving onto actually working on games instead.  Let Jeff, Ryan and crew do what they are doing the way they are doing it.  However I would love them to get an interview with Kasavin again.

So... well.. no sign.

#75 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

*signs*

#76 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

He lives in Boston lol I wish he could host it thought Rich is the man

#77 Posted by Champy (533 posts) -

i sign for this! GALLUP WINS.

#78 Posted by Captain_Insano (1534 posts) -

sign...........maybe he could skype-cast with them or something...........tho it would be weird

#79 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

SIGN

#80 Posted by insanegamer (612 posts) -

i would love that

#81 Posted by Shotaro (820 posts) -

signed

#82 Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ (1 posts) -

It would be great to have Rich back.  Sign.

#83 Posted by Drebin_893 (2906 posts) -

I'll sign anything for the Richmeister.

#84 Posted by Zebadee (491 posts) -

Signed.

I don't see him becoming a host, but could probably do the odd guest appearance over skype or something, that would be cool.

#85 Posted by DarthimusPrime (38 posts) -

anti-sign

As seen by his performance on the PAX08 Bombcast he is too G rated for it.

#86 Posted by Drebin_893 (2906 posts) -

Signed.

#87 Posted by Steven (247 posts) -

Once isn't enough!!  Moooore!!!

#88 Posted by MackGyver (539 posts) -

Rich on the Bombcast? I'm in!

#89 Posted by VincentPrice (10 posts) -

I'ma sign this shizzz.

#90 Posted by Milkman (16618 posts) -
VincentPrice said:
"I'ma sign this shizzz."
Don't bump 5 month old threads. kthx
#91 Posted by DrSwank (442 posts) -

Rich Gallup is the reason why I started visiting Gamespot frequently. He has a great gift of kindness and like-ability. It would be the most amazing thing if he could guest host GiantBomb, and Lord willing, work with GiantBomb. GiantBomb needs to be ad driven before that point.

Rich, come back to us!

#92 Posted by Player1 (3857 posts) -
@drewmaw said:
" Rich Gallup is the reason why I started visiting Gamespot frequently. He has a great gift of kindness and like-ability. It would be the most amazing thing if he could guest host GiantBomb, and Lord willing, work with GiantBomb. GiantBomb needs to be ad driven before that point. Rich, come back to us! "
Nice bump first off :P

But while I'm here. Rich is very happy with his job at 38 studios, so it doesn't seem he will be coming here any time soon. Plus, GB wouldn't really have as much use for a guy like Rich as GS did. Then again, I'm sure we would get even better video content, which would be  awesome. And the podcast would be out of this world. 
#93 Edited by BigBoss1911 (2430 posts) -

For all the latest stories in the world of video games  CHECK OUT GIANT BOOOOOOOMBBB DOT COM!!!!

#94 Posted by Player1 (3857 posts) -
@BigBoss1911 said:
" For all the latest stories in the world of video games  CHECK OUT GIANT BOOOOOOOMBBB DOT COM!!!! "
haha I'm kinda embarrassed I'm the creator of this. This was around launch I made this. Mods, feel free to lock this. Or we can all agree that after this post...let it sink?
#95 Posted by Milkman (16618 posts) -
@Player1 said:
"
@drewmaw said:
" Rich Gallup is the reason why I started visiting Gamespot frequently. He has a great gift of kindness and like-ability. It would be the most amazing thing if he could guest host GiantBomb, and Lord willing, work with GiantBomb. GiantBomb needs to be ad driven before that point. Rich, come back to us! "

But while I'm here. Rich is very happy with his job at 38 studios, so it doesn't seem he will be coming here any time soon. Plus, GB wouldn't really have as much use for a guy like Rich as GS did. Then again, I'm sure we would get even better video content, which would be  awesome. And the podcast would be out of this world. 
"
It took you 10 months to realize that?
#96 Posted by Player1 (3857 posts) -
@Milkman said:
"
@Player1 said:
"
@drewmaw said:

"
It took you 10 months to realize that? "
No. The thread got bumped, and I was explaining to drewmaw why Rich would not be able to join the team. Maybe read the whole thread before making a stupid comment. Now let this sink. 
#97 Posted by DrSwank (442 posts) -
@Player1: I'm curious as to the reasons why Rich left in the first place. From my perspective, Gamespot was becoming increasingly corporate (i.e. losing it's original "indi-style" freedom and creativity). Once Gamespot became a viable money maker for the CNET network, is that big whigs started noticing it financial possibilities, which didn't come without more restrictions for those who worked there. It's very similar to what happened with EB Games and Gamestop. As the companies became bigger, the employees were increasingly being treated as employees, and if one thing is for sure, when employees feel like they're "just employees," they'll start acting like "just employees," opposed to creative people with passions and ideas. Rich was the first casualty of Gamespot increasing success. GiantBomb is how Gamespot used to be. And, I can understand why they aren't driven by ads yet, because I guarantee they witnessed the demise of Gamespot... due to what appeared to be conflicts of interest between "people handeling the money" and "people with creativity reviewing the games". I mean, these guys poured their blood, sweat and tears into building up Gamespot to the following it has today. Fortunately, GiantBomb has the potential and infrastructure to be a gaming website with critics that can give their full, unadulterated opinions about whatever and to whomever. I just joined GiantBomb the other day, I'm 25 and studying for my M.F.A. in film production, and I love this site so much, that I'd almost consider graduating, then working them. They inspire me that much.
#98 Posted by wrecks (2232 posts) -

SIGNED! Hell, do it by phone.

#99 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, Rich is awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.