Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Rock Band Can Still Make Your Day

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

Edited By skrutop

I had another frustrating weekend last weekend, because my fiancee and I are still looking for wedding venues and haven't found a place that we really love, but doesn't cost a ton of money to rent.  Both of us had the blahs last night, so I decided to play some Rock Band drums to blow off some steam (drums are easily my weakest instrument).

If anyone's played Pretend That We're Dead, you'll remember that there are 5-6 drum fills at the end, where you run down the pads while keeping time with the foot pedal.  I suck at those, but I actually hit them!  Then there were some sets of 16th notes in the next song...and I hit those, too!  I NEVER hit those!  Despite myself, I felt really proud of myself for making that breakthrough.  Next up, DRUM ROLLS!!!

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

I had another frustrating weekend last weekend, because my fiancee and I are still looking for wedding venues and haven't found a place that we really love, but doesn't cost a ton of money to rent.  Both of us had the blahs last night, so I decided to play some Rock Band drums to blow off some steam (drums are easily my weakest instrument).

If anyone's played Pretend That We're Dead, you'll remember that there are 5-6 drum fills at the end, where you run down the pads while keeping time with the foot pedal.  I suck at those, but I actually hit them!  Then there were some sets of 16th notes in the next song...and I hit those, too!  I NEVER hit those!  Despite myself, I felt really proud of myself for making that breakthrough.  Next up, DRUM ROLLS!!!

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

A bit of anger is the key to success for some drummers. :D

Congrats on that!

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

Drums is the most satisfying instrument, if you know what you are doing. It is nice to see that you don't always have to know what you are doing to succeed ;) Glad you had fun.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hexpane

Looking for a cheap venue?  I hear the rates are dropping in Pakistan, especially the rural areas

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Verdugo

Drums kick ass. Easily my favorite instrument to play on Rock Band, and it makes up for not having a real drum set to play...

...sort of.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By MetalGearSunny

You're getting married, and you're talking about Rock Band!?

Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Thunder
    Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
    "You're getting married, and you're talking about Rock Band!?
    "

so what lots of married guys play video games theres nothing wrong with that
    JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By JamesF

Yeah, when you do stuff in Rock Band you never could before and feel that you're getting better, it feels good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.