Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 01, 2009

Persona 3 Portable is an enhanced port of Persona 3 for PSP. New features include an additional female protagonist as well as certain gameplay adjustments introduced in Persona 4.

Persona 3 Portable Announced for US

chandoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chandoo

July  6th 2010

Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. As a member of a secret school club, you must wield your inner power--Persona--and protect humanity from impending doom. Will you live to see the light of day?

Watch the opening video and get ready to own the RPG that captured critics and fans alike, earning numerous RPG of the year honors. Built upon an enhanced version of the game, boasting improved playability, and featuring a brand new female protagonist offering another perspective on the story, this is a game that no RPG fan will want to miss.

Available July 6, 2010.

For more information, visit:
    http://www.atlus.com/p3p 

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stang

Better late then never! Played through FES twice, but I will pick this up no doubt.

chandoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By chandoo

US Boxart via Kotaku

No Caption Provided
    evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By evilhomer

apparently you get the junpei hat if you preorder too =]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/04/28/persona-3-portable-pre-order-bonus-revealed/
    Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Turambar

It's kind of interesting how much of Persona 4 they're trying to shove into P3P.  Apparently now, various npcs from the city, S.Link npcs included, will from time to time get sucked into Tartarus.  If you don't get them out before the next fullmoon, they die.  Also, the tired/sick function is removed and you are no longer fully healed when returning to the first floor of the tower.  Instead, you pay something on that floor for a heal. 

Lastly, though a rather minor change, is that each MC is going to be restricted to only one weapon type.  That clears up why I kept seeing the girl with only a spear.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By m1k3

P4 got me into the Persona series... cant wait for this one

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @Turambar:  They're subtle changes that make a big difference without effecting the nature of P3 too much so that's a good thing in my book. Not sure how I feel about the rescuing bit but it doesn't sound too bad. I'm much more interested in how they're going to flesh out the S.Links in this one though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.