Canon Relationship for Yu?

• 108 results
#101 Edited by Devil240Z (3439 posts) -

I was gonna come into this thread and be like, "who the fuck is yu" but then people started saying that him being with rise is cannon! CHIE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! Chie....

@Do_The_Manta_Ray said:

HIS FUCKING NAME IS "CHARLIE!". God damn it, people. Two pages and not even a mention of this. Yu suck, guys.

Also, Chie.

I wonder if these people weren't around back then. are there really giantbomb fans who aren't in love with chie. (umm, thats what this is about right?......)

#102 Posted by Zomgfruitbunnies (889 posts) -

Adachi.

#103 Posted by Bizzama (67 posts) -

Funky Student.

I believe I heard somewhere that Yu/Naoto is popular in Japan, but it's probably nobody. If it had to be someone, either Yukiko or Rise. Personally, Naoto is my favorite

#104 Posted by Nightriff (5361 posts) -

@Devil240Z: I referenced it in the first post, in GB land it is Charlie and Chie and we all know it

#105 Posted by Seaborgium (100 posts) -

otp

#106 Posted by Skyfire543 (766 posts) -

@Seaborgium said:

otp

#107 Posted by ThatFrood (3396 posts) -

A+

#108 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

@Seaborgium said:

otp

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.