Mistake on the back cover of Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection

#1 Edited by zeus_gb (595 posts) -
#2 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

how bout not asking if we can spot it and you just point it out? otherwise i see no mistake.

#3 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"how bout not asking if we can spot it and you just point it out? otherwise i see no mistake.
"
This, I can't really point anything out. I mean, the HD part? That is just me, I'm probably wrong.
#4 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Is it on the Golden axe screenshot that the char type is wrong for the amount of magic vials they can collect?

#5 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

No WAIT! thats sonic 3!!!

#6 Posted by damswedon (3191 posts) -

is it that the sonic screen looks like it was taken from the game when played in the master system

#7 Edited by zeus_gb (595 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"No WAIT! thats sonic 3!!!"

You're correct, they labelled a Sonic 3 screenshot as Sonic 2.  You would have thought that someone would have noticed it before it went to print.
#8 Posted by Eder (429 posts) -

lol I just noticed this yesterday.

#9 Posted by Jeffsekai (7031 posts) -
@zeus_gb said:

Thats pretty funny, also nice Ghost in the Shell avatar
#10 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

I just wish this game's interface wasn't so shitty. 
 But thanks for pointing that out.

#11 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -
@Emilio said:
" I just wish this game's interface wasn't so shitty.  But thanks for pointing that out. "
Yeah I don't like the interface either.
#12 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @zeus_gb said:  Thats pretty funny, also nice Ghost in the Shell avatar "
Thanks.

My GiTS avatar is from my proper animated gif avatar which unfortunately I can't use here.
#13 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@zeus_gb:  
Dude, and the so called "gallery"? That's bullshit and is soooo lazy. Just paste the same image on a mega drive JPEG.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.