Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

I've played a large majority of the game, ask me anything

• 58 results
    Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Nodima

@maverickwookie:

I do too -- I just have no idea how to actually trigger the fight. I don't know if you have to "use" the item (if so, I can't figure that out) or go to a place (if so, I can't find the place).

Thanks! :)

There are a couple of Jimbo's hunts that unlock through the story. You can't get to the bacteria until near the end of Day 2. All the items you need were automatically given to you by Jimbo and the Use prompt will let you know you're essentially summoning a boss if you press X (although you can use summons on these hunts, which I recommend for expedience).

Anyway, I personally just finished day 2 myself and man this game is not slowing down a bit. I will say though that I'm already level 14, and as a mage with both fire spells fully upgraded to level 4, a weapon that instantly casts slow and double defense down, and badges that cause every hit from Dragon's Breath to refill my PP bar to full, I am just tanking through this game in ways I'd have never expected. I'm still wearing my level 3 hat and clothes just because of the PP bonuses. I wonder how much more gear strategy is required for other classes, but at this point I've been turning down new weapons left and right for hours now.

ashton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@xalienxgreyx:

Thinking about starting a new game but i have almost all the collectibles. Do you happen to know if those (costumes, weapons, chinpokomon) carry over or do you have to start from scratch?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@xalienxgreyx: Do we get a cameo appearance from Mint-Berry Crunch?

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

1 question for people who have beaten it. Is James Cameron in the game?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xalienxgreyx: I'd like to know, without spoilers, if it really matters what side to pick, Kupa Keep or Elves? If it does change the path of the game for good, which side would you recommend choosing first? Thanks!

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xalienxgreyx: I'd like to know, without spoilers, if it really matters what side to pick, Kupa Keep or Elves? If it does change the path of the game for good, which side would you recommend choosing first? Thanks!

It doesn't change much, side with the elves though it's funnier.

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xalienxgreyx: Awesome, thanks for getting back to me! I will side with the elves. Good to know it doesn't effect the rest of the game much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.