Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

I did it, y'all

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Well, I mean, I've done it a bunch of times in the past but it's been a few years, and this is the first time I've ever beaten Yama on stream. Pretty happy with it! Was definitely one of the luckiest runs I've ever had in terms of items.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#Pour4Ror

looking forward to watching this archive- congrats ror-dawg!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Time to put that Garfield costume to use!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bigsocrates  Online

Congratulations to the greatest Spelunky player of all time! I know you think it was a lucky run, but you executed pretty flawlessly and I know from my own roguelike experience that getting a bunch of great stuff can actually put a lot of pressure on you and sometimes force mistakes as you feel the need to capitalize on the great RNG. You got it done and you should feel proud and accomplished. Way to go!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Orange whips all around!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By csl316

I'm proud.

Eventually, I got to Yama pretty consistently but it's still a heck of a task. Been some time so I wonder if I can pull it off without being in Spelunky shape. Considering you managed it on stream, it's worth a respectful nod.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Good job! Never beat Yama, myself. Got to him before, but got crushed by something falling from the ceiling, and never had it in me to get back there a second time.

Would've watched it live if I was available; thanks for archiving the run. Was curious if you were going to get it done before the year was over.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I DEMAND THIS BE PUT UP IMMEDIATELY I'M SO BUMMED I MISSED THIS LIVE.

Congrats, Rorie! I've still only done it twice. I've gotten close a lot and had more complete meltdowns than I can count.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.