Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

30% off all Rockstar games this weekend!

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Hamz

Hey folks its another weekend and we all know what that means right? Yet another weekend deal on Steam. This time its 30% off all Rockstar games listed in the store [LINK].

Think I may just pick up the PC version of GTAIV since its down to £18.99 which isn't a bad price. Although not sure have the performance issues and bugs it had from release fixed yet. Either way another great deal from Steam!

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

I already have most of Rockstar's games for PS2. I haven't picked up GTA4 yet as I heard about the performance problems and I'm not ready to spend cash on something that won't work.

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By tokyochicken

Oh damn, I should pick some of these up. Bully, I haven't had a good chance to try that game out.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

I'm pretty sure that GTAIV PC just got patched recently, but I'm not 100% sure...I may go and buy the Grand Theft Auto Classics pack... $21 for GTA, GTA2, GTAIII, Vice City and San Andreas is a fantastic deal! Though I'm curious as to why GTA: London 1969 isn't on Steam...

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Damn, the complete rockstar collection looks so tempting, but I know the main reason it costs that much is because it's got GTA IV on it, and GTA IV won't run on my PC in a million years, so I can't really justify buying it, Even though i really want (and can run) all of the other games in the pack. I might just go for the GTA Classics pack, and forget about the other games. I dunno. Meditate on this, I will.

EDIT: I actually think I might buy the GTA classic pack and also get the two max paynes separately. That makes sense.

Avatar image for gobiasindustries
    GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By GobiasIndustries

Yeah GTA IV got patched, I don't know about Bully on PC though I heard it was a shitty port. Maybe they patched that too?

I wish GTA IV would run on my PC :(

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Megalon

Nice! It's almost criminal to pass up some of those prices...

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#8  Edited By LordAndrew

I already bought the whole Rockstar collection on sale a while back. Although GTA IV and Bully have been added since then, so maybe I could check those out.

GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GobiasIndustries

So apparently Rockstar is completely ignoring Bully for PC, which desperately needs to be patched.

They just lost my 20 bucks.

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By breton

Anyone know which version GTA SA is on Steam?.. Don't look at me like that, I already have the 1.0 retail version, I'm just curious - plus modding 2.0 seems like a hassle.

Anywho, all this makes me want to install SA and play some SA-MP Cops and Robbers again. Toodle pip!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By kush

I'm sure it's most likely 2.0 for San Andreas...I'd be surprised if it wasn't. From what I have I just read...it's v2.0 and it can't be downgraded.

GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GobiasIndustries

Yeah SA updates automatically

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.