Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Prince of Persia 50% off on Steam!

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Geno

Any of you interested in playing the PC version of Prince of Persia can now purchase it for 24.99 on Steam as part of its current Ubisoft sale. I know there's already a topic for the Ubisoft sale but this is a particularly good deal, so I thought I'd update you guys. It's for today only.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew
    Here's a link.
    I must advise anyone who wants the game to not buy the Prince of Persia Pack. It has not been discounted, and will actually cost you $10 more than if you bought them individually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.