Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Grand Theft Bracket!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

I was browsing a thread on SRK recently about a SFIV Tournament being held, at some fucking Nike forum? (Who goes to a nike forum) And yeah, this fucker totally stole my bracket design. I don't know if I should feel flattered or completely pissed, as he has such ridiculous rules as "No Cheesing," which includes throwing excessive fireballs and the like. FUCKING HILARIOUS you thief, don't taint my beautiful bracket with your bullshit yellow-lettering.

For those who weren't aware, I ran the "Ultimate SFIV Tournament" right here on GiantBomb, which took place on February 28th. I'll be running a scrub-free followup in the near future if you're all interested. If you've got some free time, get a hold of this man and harass him, kthxbi.

edit: sent him a PM on the nike lulz: "Good job stealing my tournament bracket that I made, completely without permission. And doctoring it up like a third-world country, no less. Can't you just go into some tournament software OR PAINT, and make your own goddamn material? I guess not.
    "

MY FUCKING BRACKET!
    MY FUCKING BRACKET!

What a horrible job.
    What a horrible job.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima

I was browsing a thread on SRK recently about a SFIV Tournament being held, at some fucking Nike forum? (Who goes to a nike forum) And yeah, this fucker totally stole my bracket design. I don't know if I should feel flattered or completely pissed, as he has such ridiculous rules as "No Cheesing," which includes throwing excessive fireballs and the like. FUCKING HILARIOUS you thief, don't taint my beautiful bracket with your bullshit yellow-lettering.

For those who weren't aware, I ran the "Ultimate SFIV Tournament" right here on GiantBomb, which took place on February 28th. I'll be running a scrub-free followup in the near future if you're all interested. If you've got some free time, get a hold of this man and harass him, kthxbi.

edit: sent him a PM on the nike lulz: "Good job stealing my tournament bracket that I made, completely without permission. And doctoring it up like a third-world country, no less. Can't you just go into some tournament software OR PAINT, and make your own goddamn material? I guess not.
    "

MY FUCKING BRACKET!
    MY FUCKING BRACKET!

What a horrible job.
    What a horrible job.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

so scrubs are also thieves.........

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordofultima

I know, go figure right?

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok

A Nike forum? Wow, and I thought I had no life.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly yours. And he didn't even try to give credit for the image.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

Not satisfied with just stealing one image, the banner was apparently also swiped from another Street Fighter IV tournament.

digitalteufel said:

Incidentally, it seems that they've ripped off the SF4 launch tournament graphic that was made for the tournament we had here in Winnipeg last month.

http://www.chipdamage.com/archives/1111
    Absolutely brilliant!
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordofultima

Thanks for the detective work guys! At least I know I'm doing something right when people are stealing my image, yay! I think...

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By darro

Only one thing to say: "LAWSUIT!!" :P

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By ImperiousRix

DEH TOOK YER BRACK-IT!
    No cheesing?  Is that an official term?  O.o
    Anyways, forget those idiots, keep up the good work Ultima, and I hope to be in one of your tournaments in the near future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.