The Super Drake Tracker 2000 EX wiki last edited by Deusoma on 01/02/15 02:03PM
View full history
Super Drake Tracker 2000 EX is part interactive infographic, part Top Trumps game, and part Diet Coke microtransaction vehicle focused around game industry PR man John T. Drake. Originally shown in non-Super form at PAX East, SDT2KEX is the first official release.
SDT2KEX is a personal side project of Dan Teasdale, and has no official support or relationship with John Drake or Giant Bomb.
- Data View: This is an enhanced version of what was shown during PAX East. As well as showing all flights John Drake has flown, players can also filter and view all of the data in various ways.
- Raw View: This shows the raw spreadsheet data that has been collated over years of John Drake tracking.
- Drake vs. Drake: Based loosely on Top Trumps, Drake vs. Drake allows up to four local players to compete against each other to be the Top Drake.
- Drakes on a Plane: The number one John Drake simulator, in which you simulate a real flight John Drake has taken. Mash positive thoughts (such as Diet Coke) to keep your sanity high, and stay away from tapping bad thoughts (such as Eric Pope) or else your flight will take a turn for the worse.
- Buy John Drake a Diet Coke: Push this button to purchase a microtransaction that pays for a Diet Coke, John T. Drake's favourite beverage.
- Backer Space: Also known as the "credits", this shows everyone who backed the Kickstarter. Six special backers who signed up for Drake Platinum also get a photo and description.
The Kickstarter for SDT2KEX was started on April 9th of an unknown year, with a modest goal of $550 to pay for Unity licensing. This goal was achieved three minutes after the Kickstarter launched, reaching $7,500 after 12 hours and $9,700 after 48 hours.
This Kickstarter ended on April 22nd, with a final tally of $12,390.