destroyer76's Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

The Holy Of Holy

my god is this game HARD i mean it took me 2 months to finish half of this game that's longer than any game i've play in a while i still can't finish the cotton alley but  MY GOD! the music is great, the animation is awesome, the video game references are everywhere the original game is great but not as much stuff than Super Meat Boy has in it and it is one of my favorite games of all time!

Other reviews for Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store)

One more try 0

Super Meat Boy is a platformer that makes you cry as much as it makes you laugh. This is definitely a game that demands a download of the free trial before purchase because you'll either love it or hate it.    What appeals to me are the charming graphics, fun references and most of all the tight controls which help you steer through the sometimes insanely difficult levels. You can start and stop whenever you wish, land on exact pixels and change directions mid-air but it will take some practice ...