Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Graces F

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

An enhanced PlayStation 3 port of Namco Bandai's Wii JRPG, Tales of Graces. It is the sole version of the game released in North America.

Sales Good, Possible Xillia?

gillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gillman

It has been repeatedly hinted that if this game sells well that it would probably be a good indication that Xillia was going to come over. Anyone excited about that prospect?

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sawtooth

yes

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By SMTDante89

You bet. I'm really enjoying Graces f so far, hope it sells well enough that we get more Tales games localized.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By ZenaxPure

I'd like to know what their definition of good sales are for Graces F, either way I doubt it will reach them. But yes I want Xillia to come over. Here, to get some people's hopes up.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

I'm already seeing this for like 70$ online, and starting to panic a little, hope it doesn't get too rare too quickly, cause I can't buy this for a while.

I'm curious how well the Tales games do. I wonder if it's probably the same people buying the games every time, or if the fanbase actually expands at all.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SlightConfuse

Yep graces f is. Pretty fun from what i played but i am more excited for xillia

PixelPrinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By PixelPrinny

I'm definitely excited for Xillia. Hopefully we see it localized relatively more quickly than Graces F. *Fingers crossed*

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @MikkaQ said:

I'm already seeing this for like 70$ online, and starting to panic a little, hope it doesn't get too rare too quickly, cause I can't buy this for a while.

I'm curious how well the Tales games do. I wonder if it's probably the same people buying the games every time, or if the fanbase actually expands at all.

They would have to print more than 2 copies of the game and actually market it for it to expand the fanbase.
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MikkaQ

@Zenaxzd said:

@MikkaQ said:

They would have to print more than 2 copies of the game and actually market it for it to expand the fanbase.

Hahaha yeah.... That makes me a little sad. Especially considering how samey they've been. After 10 years of Tales games I'm getting diminishing returns each time. Abyss on the 3DS is fun, but it isn't any different from Symphonia or Vesperia.

gillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gillman

@MikkaQ said:

@Zenaxzd said:

@MikkaQ said:

Hahaha yeah.... That makes me a little sad. Especially considering how samey they've been. After 10 years of Tales games I'm getting diminishing returns each time. Abyss on the 3DS is fun, but it isn't any different from Symphonia or Vesperia.

I thought that Vesperia was amazing. That said I do agree that the games normally play the same, but it is the story that keeps me coming to it. I don't care if they all control the same exact way, as long as the story is worth experiencing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.