Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Help!

TheToecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheToecutter

Hi I have this weird problem with the scout pack where i have milestone1 but no gun. What gives?

Also I had just booted up the game yesterday for the first time since the heavy pack came out and this problem is also happening with all other characters unlockable weapons too. Anyone have any idea what's happening?

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By snide

You normally don't get the weapons as the first milestone. I haven't checked in since the scout pack but I'm pretty sure the first milestone for heavy gave you the sandwich, then boxing gloves, then improved weapon.

TheToecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheToecutter

Yeah dude but I already had all 3 unlockable weapons for the pyro and it just went back to standard weapons. It still says I have all 3 in  my inventory but the box for change is all greyed out if that makes any sense to you.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

For the Scout update milestone 1 should reward you with the 'Force-a-Nature' shotgun. If you aren't getting the reward items that could be down to the new update which noted anyone who used a program to glitch achievements will be recieving a week ban I think from using them. Essentially you can't use the new items for a week or so, but I believe you can still play the game online.

So if you logged in to find previously unlocked items for the other classes (medic, pyro and heavy) alongside Scout items are not usable, could be you got caught :P

TheToecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheToecutter

No I did not and would not use anything like that. And by the way I just downloaded the scout update yeasterday anyway...

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz

Pretty sure the update to punish the glitchers, I use the term glitchers as loosely as possible, was released BEFORE the Scout update in preperation for people who may want to glitch Scout achievements. Honestly if your previously unlocked items are now greyed out and you can still connect to the game online then that sounds exactly like you got caught there.

I'm not gonna judge if you did glitch achievements with an exterior program. All I am going to say is that wasn't the brightest move in the world, there are plenty of servers for achievements if you just look for them.

TheToecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheToecutter

All my items are now working after just booting TF2 up again and Hamz I definitely did not use any program to get them. Thanks for your help anyway guys.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By RandomHero666

Wiggy Wig..... £1000 my final offer... talk to me!!

TheToecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheToecutter
    RandomHero666 said:
    "Wiggy Wig..... £1000 my final offer... talk to me!!
    "
    Maserati 500. Talk to me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.