Street Date broken!(?)

#1 Edited by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

I was at my local retail store where I found KOF XIII! I also got this sweet soundtrack! IDK the actual date for Asia, but considering the copy I got is Region 1, then it might've should have been released on the day it was supposed to be in the US.

#2 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4285 posts) -

Damn. Well I'm too lazy to go out and check some stores only to come back empty handed so I'll wait for Amazon to ship my copy. Enjoy the game you lucky sonuva...

#3 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: Thanks! I hope I do, I really like Terry and Ryo!

#4 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4285 posts) -

@jkuc316: I don't have a favorite yet, sadly. The closest I've ever gotten to KOF was the half an hour I spent losing to a friend in Capcom vs. SNK 2 lol. If you wanna play online with some fellow Duders (is that what we call ourselves these days?) drop by this thread and leave your PSN ID.

#5 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo:f you're a Street Fighter player, then maybe you should try using Ryo. His moves are just like Dan's but executed less... Dorky.

#6 Posted by jewunit (1054 posts) -

@jkuc316: Did you have the game on pre-order somewhere or did you just find it at a store? I pre-ordered at Gamestop, so I imagine I am going to have to wait until Tuesday?

#7 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

@jewunit: I just found it...

#8 Posted by jewunit (1054 posts) -

Got it. Thanks for responding! It's pretty close to the release date, so I might take a quick look around the local Gamestop or just wait until Tuesday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.