The King of Fighters Movie Will Be Silly, Bad, or Both

• 55 results
#51 Posted by RipTheVeins (1546 posts) -

That 3 mins of vid left a bad taste in my mouth...ack!

#52 Posted by lightwarrior179 (383 posts) -

That's one hell of an awful clip. But it really doesn't come as a surprise. I still don't know why producers want to drown their money by making such pathetic adaptations of fighting games. 

And Maggie Q as Mai Shiranui. I think I may not be the only one having nightmares about this one.
#53 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

OOOOH!! Cannibalize a game's story so that the movie plays to all audiences!! No one's EVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE!! This movie will be a total success. -_-

#54 Posted by Enigma2099 (44 posts) -

And with this... I lose more faith in humanity's ability to make ANY kind of sense.

#55 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Goddamn, this looks like even worse bullshit for retards than the Chun Li flick.

"HURF DURF THIS HAS BRIGHT COLORS AND EVEN MORE HOT CHICKS AND THEY ALL FIGHT LIKE THE MATRIX AND SHIT"

It'd be funny if they went the DOA route and were just reveling in how silly it was, but this seems like people who take this brutally serious
TERRY BOGARD DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CAP!!
Everybody associated with this should be ashamed
#56 Edited by Rapid (1358 posts) -

Can you say TANG, 
WHY does it always seem to be be white guy playing the lead roles of these Video Game -> Movie Productions
I'm not a racist but....Really why do they do that??
EDIT: Terry Bogard needs to wear the hat or else there is no hope for this movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.