jimbo_n's Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina (Nintendo 64) review

Zelda history.

Posted by JonathanMoore

Great review, I think Zelda is getting repetitious since Twilight Princess though...hope they go somewhere different with the series next.

-- God Bless.

Other reviews for Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina (Nintendo 64)

Ocarina of Time has aged with perfect grace. 0

Ocarina of Time is without a doubt one of my favorite games of all time.  I wouldn't even know where to rank it.  It's probably not my favorite Zelda though, I would give that to Link to the Past without a hesitation.  I played through Ocarina of Time, from start to finish this week for the first time in 8 or 9 years.  I was amazed at how much I remembered, and that's a good thing.  Orcarina of Time is hardly a forgettable game.  This was the sole reason I bought an N64.  I eventually picked up ...