Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Sims 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 14, 2004

Sequel to one of the most famous games of all time, The Sims 2 introduces a new engine and many new gameplay features to the franchise.

Sims 2 is free this week

• 56 results
    flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would not have cared about this....that's until the live stream Alexis and Danny did made me really want to play the Sims but not enough to buy it!

yaobikuni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gike987: Thanks! My original issue seems to have been ironed out but I ran into another problem after picking a town. I had to uninstall the game but I'll give it another go later.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@newhaap said:

@dalai: @vibratingdonkey: What about Sims 4 makes it potentially atrocious?

It would be the premium membership which is just another way to extract money out of people. I really hope this isn't some kind of MMO-style subscription model, but I haven't read into it enough to know if that's the case. The game could end up being great, but the investment is pricey already. Adding another layer is overkill. Hopefully a premium membership is as easy as just buying the premium edition and nothing else.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

Well, there goes the rest of my vacation. I haven't played a Sims game since #2. I put way too much time into those games growing up.

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dalai said:

@newhaap said:

@dalai: @vibratingdonkey: What about Sims 4 makes it potentially atrocious?

It would be the premium membership which is just another way to extract money out of people. I really hope this isn't some kind of MMO-style subscription model, but I haven't read into it enough to know if that's the case. The game could end up being great, but the investment is pricey already. Adding another layer is overkill. Hopefully a premium membership is as easy as just buying the premium edition and nothing else.

Actually, I would buy into the premium subscription if it replaced expansion packs entirely. We all know it won't, but I think it would be a better model.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh yeah these sweet load times

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

My Origin account is all free stuff and humble bundle, so far i have got Mass Effect 2, Battlefield 3, Peggle, Sims 2, all the Humble Bundle games, Battlefield 1942, I got Alice and Dragon age 2 free with my purchase of Mass Effect 3, the only legitimate game I've ever bought from Origin. My only gripe with the service is that i was never able to buy any of the Mass Effect 3 DLC since they make you buy fucking Bioware points which I can't buy since the Bioware site won't accept my debit card.

Other than that its a decent service, good download speeds and reliable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.