Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Torchlight is a Diablo-style action RPG from Runic Games. The game features three classes, randomly generated dungeons, and lots and lots of loot.

Looking for some good mods

Avatar image for wrinklydinosaur
    WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

Hey guys, so I am finally about to play this game. I suppose that what I want to know, is what mods are necessary and what superfluous mods would you all suggest?

I have never played a game with mod capacity before, so I am interested in all game enhancing (versus game breaking) mods.

Thanks in advance

delorean99947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By delorean99947

@GloriousDinosaur: I don't know if you are still looking for a response, but i'll try anyway. Download this http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=698. This lets you search for mods, and when you find one you want, it downloads, unzips, and installs it for you in less than 10 seconds. It also let's you check for conflicts if two mods conflict each other. As for mods, i'll name a few that can I use. Better balance sale prices, brighter map (easier to see the mini-map), increased stat/skill ups (every 15 levels, you will get more stat points for leveling up), level requirements only (weapons aren't locked by stats like strength or magic), level 999 sp1 (lets you level up to 999 and lets you add 5 more points to your skills), running speed (there are multiple ones ranging from X1.25 to X2), stacking mod (stack up to 99 potions and scrolls instead of 20), stat potions (this replaces all dropped health and magic potions into stat potions that increase a stat by 1 point, probably good to use in the late game), monsters drop unique (monsters only drop orange, pink, and green. Only for late game unless you want a super easy start. Also good to get cash, as the sale price mod above makes them worth 2500 gold), better random quest rewards (better rewards for quests, a must), total ui reskin (makes the ui a nice gold and blue tint, looks nice compared to the normal ui), merchant pack (adds merchants for each type of item in town). I use all of these mods and they all work with each other, no conflicts. Using alot of mods does add about 30 seconds of extra boot up time to see what mods you have and so it loads them. Hope I helped. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.