jnal's UFC 2009 Undisputed (Xbox 360) review

• jnal wrote this review on .

UFC is Undisputed

This review will be short, but I have to say UFC 2009: Undisputed is a great game with indepth controls, but maybe too indepth for some people. The first thing that you should do is play through the tutorial. This will give you all the information you need to know to become a decent fighter. Once you have done that I recommend a few fights offline so you get the fel of the game. The AI is pretty much a push over and the only time I lost against the computer is when I was playing with my Create a fighter who was terrible starting off. The Graphics are quite good making the fighters look very close to their real life counter parts. The animations some time look somewhat mechanical, but due to the sheer fun of pummeling