Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

plz naughty dog fix the beatdowns

J_Weezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By J_Weezy

the only single gripe i have with this game is the awful collision detection of the beatdowns in multiplayer at times it is just blatantly ridiculous, they have come out with 2 patches and neither have addressed this glaring flaw, so plz naughty dog u r one of my favorite developers ever plz fix the collision detection, ty
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By flaminghobo

You should probably head over to the Naughty Dog forums, rather than posting on the Giant Bomb forums. Also, learning proper English would be good.

J_Weezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By J_Weezy

went there and it was pretty vacant with few replies so i figured posting here wouldnt be a bad idea, also there was no need to be an ass and say "learning proper english would be good" when ur typing u do not need to use proper grammar and spelling but thx anyway for the reply but i dont need ur comments on how i type :]

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zeforgotten
    @J_Weezy said:
    "

went there and it was pretty vacant with few replies so i figured posting here wouldnt be a bad idea, also there was no need to be an ass and say "learning proper english would be good" when ur typing u do not need to use proper grammar and spelling but thx anyway for the reply but i dont need ur comments on how i type :]

"
    I think the fact that you thought it would be a better idea to post it on these forums is kinda funny. 
    Not in a "you moron" kind of way but let's be honest with each other here for a second. 
    I think there's a bigger chance that it would get noticed by one of the developers from Naughty Dog on the offical forums for the game. 
    As much as I would like to think it, I doubt that the developers for all the different games visits this site enough to actually notice these kinds of topics :P
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Novyx
    @J_Weezy:
    You're right that you don't 'need' to type properly, but you do look like an ass, a moron, or a tween girl who only texts when you don't. Your choice.
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Venatio

I havent really noticed this problem, I dont really condsider it to be a problem

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Red
    @J_Weezy said:
    "

when ur typing u do not need to use proper grammar and spelling but thx anyway for the reply but i dont need ur comments on how i type :]

"
    Words to live by.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Cube

You're pretty wrong.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Afroman269

My only problem is that they fix the bullshit penalties. I sign in to be greeted by a sign saying that my rank dropped and that they will rob me of $40,000 and I haven't quit out of a game.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive

whatever, i never had problems with it. you probably suck and keep getting beat to death online. 

J_Weezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By J_Weezy

lol to the people saying i suk i have a 2.8 kill/death but w/e goes to show that people like to bash on others for no reason at all. also, if u havent noticed a problem with the beatdowns i have no idea how, there have been times when i was rolling away from the person and i was obviously out of range but i have died regardless. maybe its lag or something with the animations idk but it is off one way or another and the main reason i posted here, to those who were wondering, was because i wanted to see if anyone was experiencing this other than me and felt the same. ps. i didnt realize everyone became a highschool english teacher on these forums :p
    ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By ProjektGill

So why are you complaining if you have a 2.8 k/d? You seem to be doing fine even if you claim the beatdowns are broken. And there is a one in 399 undecillion chance of you getting attention of someone who can help by posting here (not to say that Devs don't check Giantbomb.com).

J_Weezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By J_Weezy

ok im sry i may have stated this wrong its not an enormous gamebreaking issue whatsoever i was just trying to point out a little annoying thing that happens from time to time and i thought could get fixed quite easily, its still my favorite game. i just figured it couldnt hurt to post here (i also posted at naughty dogs forums) i didnt mean to get everyone riled up my bad.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Evilsbane

lawl lawl dis gammeee iss just sillly wit itts batdoowns i no ned big-y wordz itz teh 1nt3rnetz!!!!!

(Your writing isn't that bad just use some capital letters)

adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By adziboy
    @Sezzilla said:
    "

Bleh who cares, Naughty Dog can do whatever they like with their games, we just play them for entertainment, I can't understand whingers........ 
    You lose money and you do get it all back geez, why cry a blood bath over that, just have fun with the game already! 

"

That's nearly as retarded as the actual thread. What if the issue is making the game not fun? Then how do people "just have fun with the game already!"? If nobody complained, then nothing would ever get changed. He has every right to ask to change something in the game he payed money for, but Naughty Dog have every right to just ignore them. Doesn't mean people will stop complaining. If someone mugged you then ran off, I'm guessing you're just like "fuck it, i'll earn that money back, let's have FUN".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.