Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Uncharted series is quickly becoming the undefeated sports team.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

Okay, so let me preface this.    I was sorta impressed by the first Uncharted it was fun and a good start to the series.  Then Uncharted 2 came along.  It was fantastic and everything from the characters to the action scenes were extremely well crafted. 

I played hours of multiplayer, coop and loved it.   However, I have the UC3 beta sitting on my HDD and have absolutely no desire to play it.   I was trying to mull around in my head the reason why I wouldn't wanna be all over this like I think I would  have been and its been eluding  me.     But just recently I had the thought that Uncharted series is quickly becoming equivalent to the sports team that never loses.   

The game is obviously good and a well crafted game but I can't help to shrug in apathy.  When I hear people like Gary Whitta and Ryan Davis preemptively saying  "Oh its either this or Portal 2 for GOTY"   it kinda just  irks me in a way.    Again, no hate to the game at all but the Juggernaut of a shadow this game is obviously casting  seems to be overshadowing  tons of other great games  that I feel might not get their due  at all. 

I dunno about any of you but just like my sports team analogy I think its boring when the same team wins year in and year out. I  guess its dumb of me to expect people NOT to be excited about this as much as they are but   I dunno I kinda just wish some of these other games had a snowballs chance in hell  ( besides obviously call of duty) of getting as much attention as Uncharted 3 is going to get from press and fans alike. 

I don't really honestly expect anyone to agree with me seeing as how this is obviously home turf for Uncharted 3 being the UC3 form and all but felt  the need to probe the waters to see if there was anyone else that felt this way.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Sooperspy

I don't really see the problem in UC3 being great with every new iteration. I'd rather it be the GOTY every year one comes out, than have it be mediocre.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Vinny_Says

I LOVE it when people claim unreleased games to be their GOTY. This happens all the time on these forums....

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Slaker117

Yeah, I get where you are coming from. I'm kind of sick of everyone gushing about Uncharted, but then I'm an insane Halo fan, so I probably shouldn't speak.

I feel like they get to have one more game before people start turning on them though. If there is an Uncharted 4 and they don't change anything I think the love affair will dim.

TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TotalEklypse

Dark Souls GOTY! 

maybe.. 

Anyway, i have a hard time sticking with the UC multiplayer for some damn reason. I like it but i don't love it.   

The single player is always good though.. and coop.. so I can't complain. I can't really relate with the sports team analogy very much. The fact something wins GOTY or anything else really has no sway on my enjoyment of a game or anything else. 

Aounslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Aounslaught

I get what you're trying to say, but considering it's actually only won one year, I don't think the analogy really applies yet. And I would still even consider Uncharted 3 to be the "underdog" this year. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Uncharted 2 had nowhere near the sales numbers that the other big titles in 2009 had. And I don't think that Uncharted 3 will get the general public recognition it truly deserves this year either. The Modern Warfares and the Gears of Wars will more than likely overshadow Uncharted in the sales numbers. And in that aspect, if Uncharted 3 really is good enough to win Game of the Year again, I'll be glad that Naughty Dog at least gained the love of the enthusiast press and the enthusiast crowd. 

That is, if Uncharted 3 is good enough to live up to or even beat the bar set by Uncharted 2.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Brendan

You need to step back from games if your going to go down the rabbit hole like that. Play it if it's fun to play, and if you have some higher priority for how you feel about games then you need other things to do.

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By xpgamer7

I focus more on trying out different games and making my GOTY the best experience for me. Uncharted 2 may have been the best last time but with games like skyrim and Dark Souls no one can be 100 percent sure. After all, Uncharted isn't the only series that's improving.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By musubi
    @Brendan:  I need to step back from games because I made a post on a GAMING forum about my mixed feelings about a game?  Last I checked discussing opinions on games is what we do here.
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By musubi
    @TotalEklypse: See, thats exactly the thing though!  Dark Souls looks amazing and its being extremely innovative with some of the things its bringing to the table.   I'm just praying that games like Dark Souls find their crowd amongst all the games like UC3 and MW3.
    Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11  Edited By Castiel

Well Naughty Dog made some great games and therefore it's going to get A LOT of attentation, deserved attention in my opinion, since the Uncharted series can actually deliver on their promises.

By it's like that every year, so I don't really see what the problem is? It has always been like this and if UC3 wasn't released this year, god forbid(!), it would just be some other game grabbing all the attention and yet all these small games which you talk about seem to do fine every year. In the end I think that both the big and smaller games succeed because they cater to two different audiences, if they didn't they simply wouldn't sell and you wouldn't see games like Dark Souls in 2011. But games like Dark Souls are still around, because they target a very specific crowd and they don't care if some other big AAA title is released cause it doesn't give them the same experience as Dark Souls does.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Brendan

@Demoskinos said:

@Brendan: I need to step back from games because I made a post on a GAMING forum about my mixed feelings about a game? Last I checked discussing opinions on games is what we do here.

You missed my point. If you weren't into uncharted because you were getting bored of playing them then that makes sense. But you being bored of the games because you think they're too big and you don't like the warping effect they have on the success of other games? Way too down the rabbit hole. If you can't enjoy a game because of that then you have some reconsidering to do.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

As a citizen of Boston I like teams that always win.

Also, I like Uncharted.

jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jaymorgoth

Well I suppose if it wasn't so good it wouldn't win now would it? It's not something you blame on Uncharted, you just see if another company can upset the balance. Or..OR...you could just play the games you want to play and not let little stuff like critical acclaim get to you.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By penguindust

Well, I'm a Yankees fan but I agree with your analogy.  It would be nice if there was more variety among the honored, but games are short on that for the wider audience.  There maybe 30 teams in professional baseball, but less than a third regularly compete for the title.  Similarly, there are only a handful of "hot" franchises which hold our attention over a period of time.  Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, GTA, Uncharted... well, you know the ones.  I think a lot of gamers would have trouble accepting something too different winning over their beloved franchise.  I think it's too early to award the top prize to Uncharted 3 especially when Bioshock Infinite seemed to impress the press at E3 and other top tier titles like Skyrim and Arkham City might also become worthwhile competitors.  Of course, all of those are sequels, too so I'm not sure what the answer is.  Rage is new IP, so maybe that will be the one to wrestle it away from the "thank you, come agains".

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I believe you think too highly of Uncharted.. you're making it sound like it's COD (sales wise) or Mass Effect (praise wise) 
     At the end of the day it's a cover based console shooter, it's not as colossal as you think it is 

@PenguinDust: Dude, 8,888 posts! nice! DON'T RUIN IT

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By pweidman

From what I've seen of the mp beta alone, even assuming the sp campaign will be brilliant, GOTY for U3 is rediculously premature. People just like to pop off for the attention or to get a reaction.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jimbo

Uncharted 3 would be a pretty fucking boring GOTY pick. So probably.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jimbo

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

I believe you think too highly of Uncharted.. you're making it sound like it's COD (sales wise) or Mass Effect (praise wise)
    At the end of the day it's a cover based console shooter, it's not as colossal as you think it is

Uncharted 2 has a 96 metacritic. It's right up there in terms of praise.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By musubi
    @Brendan:  I don't see anything wrong with that at all.   God forbid  that I have concern that smaller games that are just as excellent as Uncharted 3 won't get the praise and attention they deserve because of the shadow some of these larger games cast. 
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By musubi
    @jaymorgoth: Oh, I played and enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever. Believe  me I can outright ignore the fuck out of  the media.    I just think its boring that  games like this are all the larger consumer base and media is going to click to with all the good games this fall.   Again, cool games like Dark Souls will most likely be a blip on most peoples radar even though they are again doing awesome things with the online like they did with Demon's  Souls. 

At the end of the day  I will play what I like and ignore the rest.  I don't really  take reviews into mind with purchasing games.   I just like to see the creative folks behind these games get the praise and success that they deserve.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By toowalrus

Uncharted is fucking great, but it's still 'defeated' buy Assassin's Creed to me. I'm just glad I finally get to play both, now that I've got this PS3...

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cold_Wolven

I wouldn't be surprised if ES V: Skyrim was to be high up in the nominations of GOTY as well, this year it's hard to choose who will win as there are much more great games for 2011 than any other year. I think it's going to be hard for Uncharted 3 to top its predecessor as Naughty Dog really set the bar high.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By Video_Game_King

So are you ironically hating the games now? That's probably the only instance I've seen of this.

Quacktastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Quacktastic

I feel the same way.  I haven't touched the beta.  I suddenly feel burned out on a lot of games that I haven't even played.  Uncharted 3, ME3, ES5 - if any of those came out today I don't think I would care.  I'm looking forward to Dark Souls, Saints Row 3 and New Vegas DLC.  It's like I'm rooting for the underdogs or something.

Avatar image for indiana_jenkins
    indiana_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By indiana_jenkins

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Just ask Call of Duty.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27  Edited By WickedCestus

I still read UC as Unreal Championship, even though I never played those games. 

As for the actual question, I can see where you're coming from; I think if you feel that way you should just stop paying so much attention to the really big games and just play more obscure games for a bit. Sometimes you just need a break from always playing the AAA titles.

Avatar image for themummydetective
    TheMummyDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The undefeated sports team is usually pretty good at sports. 

Usually.

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jayjonesjunior
    @PenguinDust said:
    Well, I'm a Yankees fan but I agree with your analogy.  It would be nice if there was more variety among the honored, but games are short on that for the wider audience.  There maybe 30 teams in professional baseball, but less than a third regularly compete for the title.  Similarly, there are only a handful of "hot" franchises which hold our attention over a period of time.  Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, GTA, Uncharted... well, you know the ones.  I think a lot of gamers would have trouble accepting something too different winning over their beloved franchise.  I think it's too early to award the top prize to Uncharted 3 especially when Bioshock Infinite seemed to impress the press at E3 and other top tier titles like Skyrim and Arkham City might also become worthwhile competitors.  Of course, all of those are sequels, too so I'm not sure what the answer is.  Rage is new IP, so maybe that will be the one to wrestle it away from the "thank you, come agains".
    GOTY goes to the deserving game, it has nothing to do with what the gamers want.
    Before Uncharted 2 the series didn't have such a big name and it was competing agains't Modern Warfare 2, in the end the better game won (Uncharted 2 if you are wondering).
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

It's odd to be annoyed that a game that most people praise and legitimately believe that its one of the top games of a year shouldn't get GOTY because there was a previous iteration that won.  And in fact Uncharted 2 was only GOTY in certain places.  Assassin's Creed 2, Batman, Dragon Age, Demon Souls, MW2,  etc also won GOTY 2009 awards.  DEMON SOULS!  You were talking about Dark Souls not getting it's just deserts.  Most games that are deemed good by the people that played them will be heard.  You shouldn't worry that a great game will have a lot of people saying its a great game and win GOTY.  

Also this@jaymorgoth said:

Well I suppose if it wasn't so good it wouldn't win now would it? It's not something you blame on Uncharted, you just see if another company can upset the balance. Or..OR...you could just play the games you want to play and not let little stuff like critical acclaim get to you.

And this.

@Brendan said:

You need to step back from games if your going to go down the rabbit hole like that. Play it if it's fun to play, and if you have some higher priority for how you feel about games then you need other things to do.

The games I'm getting at the end of the year are:  Batman, Uncharted, and Assassin's Creed.
    Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
    the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have a feeling Uncharted 3 is not going to be GOTY material.  there are a lot of great games coming out and i want the game to really exceed my expectations but i dont think it will. 

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By frankxiv
    @Demoskinos said:

@Brendan:  I don't see anything wrong with that at all.   God forbid  that I have concern that smaller games that are just as excellent as Uncharted 3 won't get the praise and attention they deserve because of the shadow some of these larger games cast. 

if they were just as excellent as uncharted 3 they wouldn't be overlooked.

i can't believe there is a discussion about a game being so good it makes it actually bad.
    zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By zero_

The best piece of advice for any piece of creative medium I've found that applies to anything; movies, games, books, music etc. is to drum down your hype. Drum it down as hard as you can and don't expect a thing - that way, you'll enjoy it so much more.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By musubi
    @onimonkii: No, see thats where your wrong.  Many games don't have the ad dollars that  Uncharted 3 has and  many games won't get the coverage space that Uncharted 3 will.    Your seriously telling me that a niche game like Dark Souls is going to get the mainstream coverage that something like uncharted 3 will with   Kevin Butler making a smarmy  30 second TV spot that plays on ESPN?  

Give me a break.
    sharkeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sharkeh

I didn't really get the hype about UC2. For me it was just a decent 3rd person shooter with a really short campaign. I probably won't bother with UC3. *shrug*

In the Batman:AA vs UC2 GOTY debate Batman won hands down for me and I expect the same to be true with Arkham City. I also expect Battlefield 3 to be close to the top of the list for me as well as Forza 4.

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36  Edited By Keeng

I think you have the chicken and the egg backwards. It's not like the world was constantly talking about Uncharted 2 and it was like some shoe-in for GotY 2009. No one really paid any attention to it until the review scores came out. Even now, with that game being one of the highest rated games ever, there still isn't that big of an audience, even among avid gamers.  

The media coverage and advertisement of this game stems from Naughty Dog basically feeling like "We made what could have been the best game of the last decade but most people are paying attention to largely inferior games. We're going to do everything we can to make sure everyone knows how good our game is, this time." If Uncharted 3 is that good, why should anyone have a problem with Naughty Dog and Sony promoting the hell out of it? Black Ops ads were literally everywhere and most fans of that series don't particularly care for it.  I personally think it would be awesome is U3 came out, was the best game of the generation, and sold as well as a Halo title. We should all want that for any good game.  

And just to say where I stand on the matter, I think Uncharted 2 is possibly the greatest game ever made and I seriously think Uncharted 3 has a legitimate shot of being the best of all time.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By frankxiv
    @Demoskinos said:

@onimonkii: No, see thats where your wrong.  Many games don't have the ad dollars that  Uncharted 3 has and  many games won't get the coverage space that Uncharted 3 will.    Your seriously telling me that a niche game like Dark Souls is going to get the mainstream coverage that something like uncharted 3 will with   Kevin Butler making a smarmy  30 second TV spot that plays on ESPN?   Give me a break.

do you know what the word niche even means?

you could play dark souls ads on every single tv station from now until the day it's released, and it won't help it become any less of a niche game, nor will that make it any higher quality than it already would have been.

ad dollars do not make your game any better. they also don't earn you any more praise and attention than making a quality game will. look at something like shadow of the colossus, or even demon's souls, both are niche titles with very few ads and a lot of hype and word of mouth because they were excellent, and they won awards. hell the only reason demon's souls was even localized is because it was selling so well as an import game. the asian version was backordered for months after the first couple shipments.

when considering game of the year, people list the games they enjoyed the most that year, not the games with the highest marketing budget. you might think otherwise, but if you actually do know what niche means, you will understand why some games get overlooked. it's just not to everyone's taste, not that it didn't have a superbowl ad.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheGreatGuero

A year ago, I could have said "You mean like the Lakers?" :(

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ghostiet

Yeah, I'd prefer it to be mediocre, that would renew my interest instantly.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By musubi
    @onimonkii:  No shit I know what niche means.    And thats my whole flubbing point here.   If these games got more exposure they might not  BE niche games.   There are tons of people who don't know  about them period and some of these games are equally or more creative  than some of these AAA games.   Just look at the buzz that Demons Souls got once it did start to catch on. 

Walmart didn't carry the game PERIOD.  Not on its website and not on its store.    Then the game started selling  and getting word of mouth and  then they started stocking it.  THAT right there I think is incredible.   A niche game like Demons Souls by only word of mouth and sales made Walmart of all things stand up and pay attention to it.    If that can happen I think  with a  proper advertising campaign something like Dark Souls  can start breaking its way into mainstream success.
    mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mnzy

I kinda see what you mean. Many of my favourite games of the last years have its problems, like Vanquish. There is something about games that do everything right that can make me uninterested in them. It's the same with movies to me. (I haven't seen LotR or any Harry Potter, eventhough they got much praise, please don't hit me)

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @Redbullet685 said:
    I don't really see the problem in UC3 being great with every new iteration. I'd rather it be the GOTY every year one comes out, than have it be mediocre.
    This.... is the OP really trying to say he's tired of great games getting rewarded? O_o If anything that should make your expect more from games. If one trilogy can take GOTY 3 years straight, I blame lack of competition. Don't get me wrong Uncharted is amazing but it is the same game, with more polished gameplay mechanics and graphics. They are doing the same thing EPIC did with Gears of War but the gameplay in gears did not age as well. Developers have had plenty of time to make something new but no one has, all we get are remakes and equals. I want to know the average number of new IPs per year of this generation compared to last.
    frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By frankxiv
    @Demoskinos said:
    @onimonkii:  No shit I know what niche means.    And thats my whole flubbing point here.   If these games got more exposure they might not  BE niche games.   There are tons of people who don't know  about them period and some of these games are equally or more creative  than some of these AAA games.   Just look at the buzz that Demons Souls got once it did start to catch on.  Walmart didn't carry the game PERIOD.  Not on its website and not on its store.    Then the game started selling  and getting word of mouth and  then they started stocking it.  THAT right there I think is incredible.   A niche game like Demons Souls by only word of mouth and sales made Walmart of all things stand up and pay attention to it.    If that can happen I think  with a  proper advertising campaign something like Dark Souls  can start breaking its way into mainstream success.
    but again you're equating sales with critical success. it doesn't need mainstream success to be an excellent game, it just needs to be an excellent game. as far as moving it out of it's niche, good luck with that, it's niche in the first place for a reason. if naughty dog was making dark souls with uncharted 3's budget, it wouldn't make it any more of a game for a mainstream audience, just like if from software was making uncharted 3 on the dark souls budget, wouldn't somehow turn a 3rd person shooter into a niche title because it's not as mainstream of one. assuming both were the same quality they would have been in the first place, the better game gets the better reviews, and more game of the year considerations.

and then if dark souls actually did win a bunch of game of the year awards and sell like crazy, when time came to make a 3rd one, you'd lose interest, because it's no longer a niche game that needs a mainstream push, it will have become your unbeatable sports team. you could literally find/replace uncharted 3 with DARKEST DEMON SOULS the amazing 3rd entry in the series, and post that up, because it's exactly what's happened with uncharted so far. that's why i think you're ridiculous.
    salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By salad10203
    @Demoskinos: Sequal-itis?   

I am definitely falling in your same category.  All the great games coming out are somehow failing to excite me because they are largely all sequals: BF3, MW3, ME3, UC3, Skyrim, AC:R, Dark Souls. 

I need some new IP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#46  Edited By Bloodgraiv3
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:

@PenguinDust: Dude, 8,888 posts! nice! DON'T RUIN IT

Uncharted 2 is one of the highest rated exclusives of all time. 
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LiquidPrince

@blacklabeldomm said:

I LOVE it when people claim unreleased games to be their GOTY. This happens all the time on these forums....

Uncharted 4 is my GOTY 2013!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#48  Edited By Yummylee
    @LiquidPrince said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

If Naughty Dog's almost trademark franchise habits continue, then Uncharted: Kart Racer (Unkarted?) will be your GOTY 2013! 

Man, I really wouldn't say no to another Naughty Dog developed Kart Racer, set within the Uncharted-verse. It wouldn't fit in as well as Crash and Jak, but I think that would in-turn make it even more hilariously awesome. 
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LiquidPrince

@Abyssfull said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

If Naughty Dog's almost trademark franchise habits continue, then Uncharted: Kart Racer (Unkarted?) will be your GOTY 2013! Man, I really wouldn't say no to another Naughty Dog developed Kart Racer, set within the Uncharted-verse. It wouldn't fit in as well as Crash and Jak, but I think that would in-turn make it even more hilariously awesome.

Man how do you know about Unkarted? That wasn't to be announced until E3 2012! I wonder if everyone is gonna be chibi...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.