The Werewolves wiki last edited by daveyd on 05/22/14 05:59PM
View full history
Overview Werewolves, also known as lycanthropes, are humans with the ability to transform into either a large wolf or wolf-like creature. Generally, they gain this ability by being bitten by another werewolf, after being placed under a curse, or purposely through some sort of arcane process. The actual werewolf is primarily a European legend, however, many cultures around the world have legends/myths about humans shape shifting into animals or vice-versa.
Strengths 1) Superhuman speed, strength, and senses beyond that of normal wolves or humans.
2) Ability to Transform into a wolf or wolf-like creature
3) Near invulnerability to damage.
4) Ability to see perfectly in the dark.
Weaknesses1) Silver bullets, knives, swords, etc.
2) Transformation ability often posses limitations, usually relating to the full moon.
3) When in wolf form, werewolves seem to lose basic reasoning skills and abandon rational thought.
Appearance Generally a werewolf in wolf form, appears either as a normal wolf with humanoid eyes and no tail, or as a large, muscular humanoid with the head of a wolf and fur covering much of the body.