Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Hail haters a new reason to hate the Wii

• 52 results
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By shirogane

I don't think it's possible to make the wii use more power than the 360 or ps3 if you tried -_- 
    it's like trying to outfit a baby to take on chuck norris. 

Either way, buy a wii, help destroy the world. Saves me from doing it.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Willy105
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @Willy105:   Yes everything is centered on me disagreeing with your wild notion of emulated Wii game looking great with FSAA in 1080p as proof of future WiiHD.  Get. Over. Yourself.  I take no sides as you can plainly see in this thread.  Unlike you I have research and experience going back decades on the industry.  "
    Wrong thread, but I guess it's fine. First of all, it wasn't my notion, I just posted it because a ton of people believed in it already, and it wasn't that it was looking great, but that there is seemingly more to it than could ever be noticed on 480p, but I guess you took a side and didn't want to lose it.  Great for you to have experience in the industry. Act like it. "
    Did you even read what I posted in this thread to counter Greenpeace's bullshit claim before you decided to make a completely unwarranted comment in my direction?   I can see that you didn't because if you had I doubt you would've even pressed the Post Reply button.      As for how I should I act, I posted a factual, researched response to a fallacious claim.       As for your reasons for posting your idea in your thread : If tons of people believed that the British Royal Family were robots from a planet where lizards walk as men would you post that too?  Yeah.  shhhh "
    Oh, I'm sorry!

I thought you were serious, not just messing around. Why didn't you tell me? It would have saved a lot of hassle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.