Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Headsets

thomastruth69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thomastruth69

Can headsets to talk while your online be used. And where do you get them.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Meowayne

Nope. Most WF24-game don't support WiiSpeak, anyway.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

The only ones that support WiiSpeak so far are Animal Crossing and The Conduit. And personally I don't think either is worth it. 

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Godwind
    @Black_Rose said:
    " The only ones that support WiiSpeak so far are Animal Crossing and The Conduit. And personally I don't think either is worth it.  "

It isn't.  Being the owner of one, it was a waste of $30.  What a piece of crap.
    bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bubahula

it isn't worth it dude :P

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Coombs

WiiSpeak does work pretty well for what it is,
    My girlfriend has it with Animal Crossing

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By VisariLoyalist

wah wah waaaaaaah

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Godwind
    @Coombs said:
    " WiiSpeak does work pretty well for what it is, My girlfriend has it with Animal Crossing "

But it doesn't get much love as a device though.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By toowalrus

ha. Ha. Haha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Wii came straight out of 1998, man. It's awesome for Super Mario though. Or drinking too much and playing Cooking Mama's Cook Off all night, which I'm pretty sure is the greatest game ever made.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By demontium
    @Godwind said:
    " @Black_Rose said:
    " The only ones that support WiiSpeak so far are Animal Crossing and The Conduit. And personally I don't think either is worth it.  "
     It isn't.  Being the owner of one, it was a waste of $30.  What a piece of crap. "
    Same thing, I used it like 5 times when I played the conduit 5 times and its crap. 

It goes in and out, captures the sound of everyones tv, and is really pricey.
    Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Godwind
    @demontium said:
    " @Godwind said:
    " @Black_Rose said:
     It isn't.  Being the owner of one, it was a waste of $30.  What a piece of crap. "
    Same thing, I used it like 5 times when I played the conduit 5 times and its crap.  It goes in and out, captures the sound of everyones tv, and is really pricey. "

I am not worried by the mic itself but how underused the device is.  That is the part that bothers me.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By demontium
    @Godwind said:
    " @demontium said:
    " @Godwind said:
    " @Black_Rose said:
    Same thing, I used it like 5 times when I played the conduit 5 times and its crap.  It goes in and out, captures the sound of everyones tv, and is really pricey. "
     I am not worried by the mic itself but how underused the device is.  That is the part that bothers me. "
    That is a factor I missed.  

Also they designed it so in the conduit you can only hear people who are near you in the game.... WTF?! 

When I went into lobbies only 2 people had it one time, but the whole time all I could hear was tv fuzz so i shut it off.
    Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Godwind
    @demontium said:
    " @Godwind said:
    " @demontium said:
    " @Godwind said:
    " @Black_Rose said:
     I am not worried by the mic itself but how underused the device is.  That is the part that bothers me. "
    That is a factor I missed.   Also they designed it so in the conduit you can only hear people who are near you in the game.... WTF?!  When I went into lobbies only 2 people had it one time, but the whole time all I could hear was tv fuzz so i shut it off. "

And it has to be a decisive decision on the developers part to add it as opposed to being backwards compatible with older games. 
    thomastruth69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thomastruth69

Again thanks for all of everyones help. Getting closer to getting a ps3 all the time. Again thanks to all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.