Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Nintendo Power May Preview

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well, most of these news have been broken out in other threads already, but at least we get some good quality 1 or 2 page scans to look at without feeling like magazine pirates. Thanks, Nintendo Power.

Silent Hill - I love that first piece of concept art.

G.I. Joe Wii - First screenshots. Too small, but very similar to the HD version which looked passable.

Let's Tap - Crazy but we already knew that.

Punch-Out!! - Teasers... Barely a sampler of their article :(

Secret Game - Already revealed as Raving Rabbids action platformer instead of a party game.

Edit: Well, for some reason linking to images makes the silly script resize them, so just visit the first link and click the previews on there.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I like the idea of a Raving Rabbids platformer.  It seems like a good fit and they are just so damn cute and funny.  I got one party game of them and I am not up for rinse, repeat.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Nintendo Power has had some great material in its past few issues, this one included.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Yeah though, lol @ Raving Rabbids becoming a platformer when they ditch Rayman from the title. Shouldn't it have been the opposite? :P

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By oldschool
    Al3xand3r said:
    "Yeah though, lol @ Raving Rabbids becoming a platformer when they ditch Rayman from the title. Shouldn't it have been the opposite? :P"
    I loved their parody shooting the plunger games so much.  If they remade Halo and completely used Raving Rabbids and plungers instead, I could actually enjoy a FPS for once.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.