Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem Forever

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

After approximately fourteen years of development, the heavily infamous sequel to Duke Nukem 3D was finally released, in which the macho Duke must damper yet another alien invasion.

The (soon to be, I think) infamous rape scene.

Avatar image for osheadiesstupid
    OsheaDiesStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By OsheaDiesStupid
    @Nictel said:

Or you know. Rape is not a joke. I hope for you it never affects your life.

Neither is killing people, yet we do that in almost every videogame.
    daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By daiphyer

People, less talking and more Youtube videos of the level. Goddamonit! 
    Or as Duke would say: "Talking is for pussies"

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By wrighteous86

@rebgav said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

I would find it easier to watch someone hang than I would to watch someone get their fingernails ripped out while they scream in pain. I'm sure you would too.

I don't know what is wrong with some of you guys but this seems like a good place to start. Let's try not listing abhorant acts of real-life violence in ranked lists*. *Unless it's a list of violent acts you'd rather endure than play DNF, I'd read that.

Fair enough. I was just trying to emphasize that empathy is where the moral outrage comes from.

This game looks like shit anyway. I ignored the Postal series and I'll probably ignore this too. I wouldn't call it a "rape scene" but I personally felt uncomfortable and dirty watching that part of the Quick Look. It was just distasteful.

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By DeeGee

@Daiphyer: The level is in the Quick Look, if you want to see it.

Mu5hy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Mu5hy

like many have said there is no Rape "Scene". It is implied the women were impregnated by the aliens - they even burst open with little alien babies that attack you. This thread title is fucking Libel.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By Aishan
    @Daiphyer said:
    People, less talking and more Youtube videos of the level. Goddamonit! Or as Duke would say: "Talking is for pussies"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Duke does not come across as cool, witty or likable in the least. He comes across as a vile, callous, thoroughly detestable psychopath.

Copy and paste this to any discussion of Duke Nukem's actions.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#108  Edited By Tennmuerti

1. Game is bad.
    2. There is no rape scene.
    3. Jim Sterling is a controversy attention whore.

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By SomeJerk

That was a rape scene?

What kind of sick mind do you need to have to see the above video as a rape scene, and what do these people think about the new My Little Pony series?

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DystopiaX

It was in the Giantbomb quick look, and I do not support or make light of the word rape, even used in dumb gamer context like "OHHHHHHH I JUST RAPED THAT GUY IN CoD". It was an unfunny joke, yeah, like the rest of the game, but it's not more offensive than anything else in the game. More amusing/of note to me is that the game makes fun of Mary Kate and Ashley, proving how fucking dated the game is.

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By soldierg654342

The details of this game, whatever they may be, will be lost on the fact that the game took fourteen years to make and it's still looks fucking atrocious. 

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By cookiemonster
    @Hailinel said:

Not having played the full game, I'd like to know how accurate this description actually is before I make any judgment.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. When I read that quote, I had an inkling it would be Jim Sterling, and hes the type of guy whos not afraid to exaggerate situations. 
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#113  Edited By ArbitraryWater

We're all missing the point: There is no actual scene of rape. Yeah, it's kinda sorta implied, and yeah, rape is bad, but you people are eating right out of Jim Sterling's hand by making this a bigger issue than it really is. Is Duke Nukem crass, tasteless, and totally not funny? Certainly. But getting offended about a game where most of the content seems to have come from the mind of an especially perverted 13 year old boy in need of medication isn't worth it. Just let the game be and eventually everyone will forget about it, or at least remember it as "That game that took forever to come out and then totally sucked"

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Meowshi
    @Shady1992 said:
    How someone can be okay with the violent killing of countless humans/aliens/creatures in all these games, but be offended by non-consensual sex is beyond me.  I know a couple girls who've been sexually abused, and they're a lot better off than anyone I met who got their head blown off with a chaingun
    So, to be perfectly clear, you're saying that non-consensual sex is not offensive?
    Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Aishan
    @ArbitraryWater: The issue isn't that there's implied rape, it's that Duke makes a joke about it. He pretty much goes "haha, you got raped." when he encounters them.
    Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By MariachiMacabre

There was no on-screen rape but it was implied. Duke is and always has been a giant fucking asshole. That whole area of the game was really disturbing, frankly. However, it was nothing compared to the Silent Hill 2 scene.

Also, maybe Pyramid Head wouldn't have seen him in the closet if his flashlight was off...just saying. Anywho. This scene in SH2 was, in my eyes, much more disturbing. Granted that's what the game is going for but still, it was messed up. Great game though.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Meowshi
    @TaliciaDragonsong said:
    @SeriouslyNow said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Get over it. Didn't disturb me, why would it disturb anyone else? Oh wait, since they're pansies.

Not that it offends me, but why does being a woman make you the barometer of what offends and what doesn't?

Its Duke Nukem, its meant to be offending. If anyone finds anything in Duke Nukem offending, their own fault. Its like watching South Park and complaining its vulgar or gross.  Its the bloody point. Don't like it, don't watch/play/listen/read/whatever to it.  This has nothing to do with me being a woman, just insane that someone could get through most of DNF and then near the end see that scene and be offended.
    Why is it insane?  Why are you so baffled by the fact that people are offended? 

According to you, that's the entire point of the game.  To offend.   

I'm confused as to why you seem so baffled (and judgmental) of the people who ended up offended by it, when you yourself claim that the game set out to do it.   

Also, how silly is it to point out that if you don't like something, you don't have to play it?  Everyone fucking knows that!  This is a message board where people have discussions.  This place would be boring if we sat around agreeing with each other and slapping each other on the back.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with commenting on something you don't like or something that upset you.  

By the way, I love how fucking egotistical you are.  "If something doesn't bother me, then it absolutely shouldn't bother anyone else!  I'm the model for how all humans should react to things!  Truly I am an enlightened being!"  
    Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#118  Edited By Bennyishere

It seemed clear to me that the women were being kept there to grow their babies and not actually being raped in that part of the game. The agony came from having aliens growing in their bellies. That's how I saw it anyway. I made it a little more dramatic by walking around killing all of them. Duke actually gets a little sad when you do that and says stuff like "Why do they always have to take the hot ones?" and something akin to "She's not human anymore". I thought it was the closest the game got to an emotional scene, since saving the babes is kind of Duke's only motivation. It certainly got me angry at the aliens.

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By DeeGee

@Meowshi said:

@Shady1992 said:
    How someone can be okay with the violent killing of countless humans/aliens/creatures in all these games, but be offended by non-consensual sex is beyond me. I know a couple girls who've been sexually abused, and they're a lot better off than anyone I met who got their head blown off with a chaingun
    So, to be perfectly clear, you're saying that non-consensual sex is not offensive?

That's not at all what he said.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Meowshi
    @MariachiMacabre said:

There was no on-screen rape but it was implied. Duke is and always has been a giant fucking asshole. That whole area of the game was really disturbing, frankly. However, it was nothing compared to the Silent Hill 2 scene.

Also, maybe Pyramid Head wouldn't have seen him in the closet if his flashlight was off...just saying. Anywho. This scene in SH2 was, in my eyes, much more disturbing. Granted that's what the game is going for but still, it was messed up. Great game though.

It's not played off as a joke here.  Pyramid Head is pretty much synonymous with sexual violence if I remember his backstory correctly (I don't).  
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#121  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    @Aishan: You see, I didn't find that line any more offensive than everything else stupid, misogynistic, and crass Duke says in the game on a regular basis. That might just be my problem, as this game goes out of its way so hard to be offensive that it all kind of just washes over me as "You know, this game is really stupid". I could understand if other people weren't desensitized enough to actually find any sort of degree of offensiveness to any specific moment.
    Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Meowshi said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

It's not played off as a joke here. Pyramid Head is pretty much synonymous with sexual violence if I remember his backstory correctly (I don't).

Exactly. Hence why I said that is what SH2 is going for.

Sammann31415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Sammann31415

Check the Quick Look if you haven't - it isn't just some debate over whether or not a crime is implied, and it has nothing to do with Silent Hill 2 (context, people, context). Rape isn't the only problem here (or throughout the game, for that matter) - when Duke talks to two of these women, they just apologize to him for gaining weight (aka being impregnated by the aliens) and are pretty apologetic for being "with an alien" in the first place - while being within this miserable stage. I know that everyone's a Duke fan in the game, but that isn't necessary. There's all kinds of awful fat/pregnant/female shaming here that I couldn't even write a list without going insane. Or how about saying a bunch of snide remarks while slapping (alien, sure, but whatever) "boobs" while all this crap is going on around you?  

I'd pay 60 bucks to not have DNF after seeing that, and luckily, I don't have to.  The Quick Look video treated this scene as it was - unbelievably disturbing, and not worth your time. I'd be embarrassed to have that on my TV screen - and in contrast to this, I'm a huge No More Heroes 2 fan, with all its blood-letting and hypersexualized imagery - where it makes sense contextually and doesn't make me want to throw optical discs in a toaster oven.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#124  Edited By Yanngc33

I thought it was weird and dragged on for a really long time. What kind of set me off is the fact that Duke kills the girls very coldly as though he doesn't care. It's not the act of the so called "rape" (since at no point does the game show you explicitly that there is being raped, just that they are captured) that shocked me but rather how Duke reacted to it.

@KaosAngel: I think a lot of people were disturbed by it, even Ryan kind of wanted it to end

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Barrock

The scene in the quicklook was just gross. You could hear them puking and crying while he smacked on the alien breasts. I get Duke is about getting his dick sucked and killing pig cops. But that scene was just... strange.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@Meowshi said:
    @TaliciaDragonsong said:
    @SeriouslyNow said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Get over it. Didn't disturb me, why would it disturb anyone else? Oh wait, since they're pansies.

Not that it offends me, but why does being a woman make you the barometer of what offends and what doesn't?

Its Duke Nukem, its meant to be offending. If anyone finds anything in Duke Nukem offending, their own fault. Its like watching South Park and complaining its vulgar or gross.  Its the bloody point. Don't like it, don't watch/play/listen/read/whatever to it.  This has nothing to do with me being a woman, just insane that someone could get through most of DNF and then near the end see that scene and be offended.
    Why is it insane?  Why are you so baffled by the fact that people are offended? 

According to you, that's the entire point of the game.  To offend.   

I'm confused as to why you seem so baffled (and judgmental) of the people who ended up offended by it, when you yourself claim that the game set out to do it.   

Also, how silly is it to point out that if you don't like something, you don't have to play it?  Everyone fucking knows that!  This is a message board where people have discussions.  This place would be boring if we sat around agreeing with each other and slapping each other on the back.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with commenting on something you don't like or something that upset you.   By the way, I love how fucking egotistical you are.  "If something doesn't bother me, then it absolutely shouldn't bother anyone else!  I'm the model for how all humans should react to things!  Truly I am an enlightened being!"  
    I "love" how you sound like a million other users.

I am not baffled, but I am judgemental, and maybe a bit too much so I admit, but its very strange to have a game filled with things that could offend and people pointing out one specific thing.
    Women are used as playthings, lust objects, throughout the game, which should be considered equally disgusting as implied rape or whatever (which isn't a new concept in Duke's series).

The only thing about DNF that baffled me is people's responses to the game, like it was the beginning of a new age of shooters.
    The hell.

And btw, I am an enlightened being, true story.
    Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Meowshi
    @TaliciaDragonsong said:
    Women are used as playthings, lust objects, throughout the game, which should be considered equally disgusting as implied rape or whatever (which isn't a new concept in Duke's series).    
    You don't seem very smart.  I apologize for attempting to engage you in conversation.
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meowshi said:
    @TaliciaDragonsong said:
    You don't seem very smart.  I apologize for attempting to engage you in conversation.
    Your loss.
    Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Colin

Pff that's hardly "rape" and they had the same thing in Duke Nukem 3D only difference is you couldn't really hear the moaning.  Making a big deal over fuck all, there's realistic rape, torture etc in films, they can be in games too, get over it.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Meowshi
    @Colin said:
    Pff that's hardly "rape" and they had the same thing in Duke Nukem 3D only difference is you couldn't really hear the moaning.  Making a big deal over fuck all, there's realistic rape, torture etc in films, they can be in games too, get over it.
    If there was a scene of Captain Kirk laughing as Uhura got raped by Klingons in the 2009 Star Trek film, people would have been even more upset that they would at this stupid video game.  Yeah, movies often features themes of sexual violence, but you'd be hard pressed to find a respectable movie where it was glorified as a joke.   

Oh, and to the guy who brought up the Penny Arcade Dickwolves controversy; this is nothing like that.  The people who got offended over that believe that rape should never be mentioned in any form of media, period.  They literally believe that just featuring a theme of rape in a movie is adding to a "rape culture" where men are being programmed to view rape positively.  Those people are nuts.  
    DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By DonPixel

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Wow flawless logic...

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#132  Edited By I_smell
    @Devoid said:

Isn't that part in the Quick Look? I've gotta say though, that whole level is a bit.. unsettling.

YeahI saw the part where you're trapped in room after room full of really slimey tied-up naked women who won't stop crying and vomiting, with no music on, haunted by the idea that someone thinks this is what's sexy (or funny?) and all you can do is shoot them.

and I said "this game may not be the right one for me"

Kieran_ES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#133  Edited By Kieran_ES
    @Meowshi said:

Oh, and to the guy who brought up the Penny Arcade Dickwolves controversy; this is nothing like that.  The people who got offended over that believe that rape should never be mentioned in any form of media, period.  They literally believe that just featuring a theme of rape in a movie is adding to a "rape culture" where men are being programmed to view rape positively.  Those people are nuts.  

That's not really true, but close enough that it's easy to come across like it. 

As for the scene; how people can sit and find that alright, even in the context of that terrible game and the excuses that are made for its humour, is really surprising. It's a crappy attempt at a joke, in a crappy attempt at a game that reaches into pretty disturbing imagery for its jokes.
    LegalBagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#134  Edited By LegalBagel

I don't really get the comparisons to South Park. South Park offends, but it also has a fucking point and punchline. DNF has neither. Which means it's just offensive for the sake of being offensive at best, or some misguided thought that being offensive in itself is funny. Which might have been great when I was 14, but not so much now.

I wouldn't call that scene a prolonged rape joke necessarily, but it's not much better. And for a game that "doesn't take itself seriously" to have a scene like that with Duke's same random one-liners doesn't really make it better. It just makes Duke seem like a sociopath.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#135  Edited By craigbo180

I have a rule about people who will not tolerate rape jokes.... 

Fuck em. 

Poor form Gearbox, poor form.

GrandHarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By GrandHarrier

Why is this even an issue? We play games where we KILL PEOPLE. MURDER PEOPLE.  Have you played Uncharted? Congratulations, you've played as a scychopathic serial killer.

Games where we RUN DOWN PEDESTRIANS IN COLD BLOOD ON THE STREET AND GET AMUSEMENT FROM IT.

And we're supposed to care about implied alien rape? Are you fucking serious?

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is retarded. This section of the game can be seen in the QuickLook and it's nothing. It certainly isn't funny or tasteful, but it's not shocking either.  

It's just retarded, and the people who get worked up about it are retards.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By CL60
    @GrandHarrier said:
    Why is this even an issue? We play games where we KILL PEOPLE. MURDER PEOPLE.  Have you played Uncharted? Congratulations, you've played as a scychopathic serial killer.

Games where we RUN DOWN PEDESTRIANS IN COLD BLOOD ON THE STREET AND GET AMUSEMENT FROM IT.  And we're supposed to care about implied alien rape? Are you fucking serious?
    I agree with this person.
    Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Meowshi

We are desensitized to fictional violence.  We see it every day on television, in movies and videos games, and in literature.   
    Fictional depictions of rape are far more rare, so we are not as desensitized to it.   

It's also probably worth noting that sexual violence is just so much more common than murder.  Most people don't know anyone who has been murdered, but if the statistics are to be believed, then many of the people you come into contact with on a daily basis have suffered some form of sexual violence.  That's part of why it feels more real, even when it is just a fictional video game characters having fictional sex with fictional aliens. 

Maybe these things shouldn't make a difference, but to a lot of people, I'd imagine they do.

MindOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MindOST

I'm not sure what's more surprising to me; the fact that people are surprised that this kind of thing is in the game, or that people are actually willing to defend this shit. 

I just wonder what the fuck the developers were thinking. You have a game where the draw is a cartoonish level of sci-fi violence and cheesy mid-90s macho attitude, and then include a sequence where naked women are crying and moaning in pain while fused into the organic alien mass, and then you shoot them in the head to put them out of their misery.  Even if it's not overtly rape, it's at least torture and there's a significant of rape imagery going on there. 

I don't think the game should be banned or anything like that, and I wouldn't say that I'm even offended by it. On the other hand, I can't POSSIBLY see how someone thought it was a good idea. f I'm being generous, I'd say it's an incredibly awkward tonal shift. It's uncomfortable, and not in a good way like Silent Hill where it works into the setting and tone of the game. More like a "People actually fucking made this, and at least some of them thought it wasn't a terrible idea" kinda way. 

actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By actionTACO

hrmph, i see nothing wrong with portraying rape victims as dumb, vapid sluts that should be apologetic for being stupid enough to get raped. mayhaps you people should be less sensitive. 

why yes i am a white, upper-middle class male. how did you know?

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DonPixel said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Wow flawless logic...

If you'd read on, you'd read me saying I mighta overstepped, but hey where's the fun in that right?
    I meant to say, wtf is wrong with people that they are so easily offended by one thing, while mindless killing otherwise is nothing to them (as said by many others in this topic).
    People just like to bitch and moan it seems.
    Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Barrock

Murdering pigmen = women getting raped and apologizing for it?

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#144  Edited By Sooty

Oh my god, a scene in a game somebody finds offensive.

I am going to agree with that person to show how much of a top guy I am on the Internet.

Seriously who fucking cares? It's not real and as already said people seem fine with mindless killing. Surely banging a hooker in GTA then proceeding to run her over and take your money back is far worse? No?

Dicks.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By yakov456

Can someone give me a link to said scene or a time stamp in the quicklook. I've made some comments already but still have not seen it.

tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By tmthomsen

@Napalm said:

Here, it just sounds tasteless and morbid, and I might skip out on DNF because making fun of rape in any fashion, or at least in such a morbid way as it seems, is downright offensive.

...but making fun of violence and murder is totally okay?

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DonPixel

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@DonPixel said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Wow flawless logic...

If you'd read on, you'd read me saying I mighta overstepped, but hey where's the fun in that right? I meant to say, wtf is wrong with people that they are so easily offended by one thing, while mindless killing otherwise is nothing to them (as said by many others in this topic). People just like to bitch and moan it seems.

Betwen the context of the common shooter and in the ¨Ethics of War¨ - 2 sides agree to kill each other under a set of rules and under the presumption of a cause. In Duke Nukem context women sexuality is objectified and victimized in the presumption of ¨humor¨. I think you basically comparing apples and oranges here.

Personally I think DNF is a sad piece of entreteiment and terrible product of cultural degradation. But hey I rather be a pansie than a retard.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Pinworm45
     @Metal_Mills said: 

@Pinworm45 said:

@Demoskinos said:

@Metal_Mills: Oh, so murder is less offensive to you than rape? Because if it is then you seriously need your mental health checked out.
    Someones body being used for its purpose without your express consent is significantly less offensive to me than murdering someone, yes. One causes mental distress for a while but people move on, one is fucking killing someone. I'll skip out on the doctors this time though, because that seems rational to me.

Mental distress for a while then move on? Ugh. Fucking kids on these forums, man.

Well what else is it? You get physical damage in many cases, I guess, and yeah, mental distress. Am I missing something else? I admit I have not been a victim of rape - though I know people I have. I'm not trying to make light of it, but I know two things: 

You move on from rape. You do not move on from being fucking killed. So yeah, give me the choice between rape (anal since I'm a male I guess) and fucking BEING MURDERED, guess which one I'm going to pick?

@Demoskinos
    said:
    @Pinworm45: Oh really? People move on?   My mothers cousin just killed himself over the weekend because of  Post Traumatic Stress from being in Afghanistan on a tour of duty.      War is a goddamned  HORRIBLE thing and yet were putting it in our games for entertainment while  real human beings are being killed in the same scenarios we play in these military shooters?    

This has literally absolutely nothing to do with anything I ever said. If you don't enjoy war games then don't play them, why the fuck are you messaging me about how stressful it is when it has nothing to do with anything I ever said?
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Scooper

This whole thread is real bad.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Pinworm45
    @actionTACO said:
    hrmph, i see nothing wrong with portraying rape victims as dumb, vapid sluts that should be apologetic for being stupid enough to get raped. mayhaps you people should be less sensitive.  why yes i am a white, upper-middle class male. how did you know?
    Please show me one quote or highlight the section in the Quick look where either the game or anyone ever said anything remotely like this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.