• 154 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cjmabry: who cares, I have all three consoles and a PC. Whichever comes out on either system will entertain me :D
Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Fruitcocoa
@EveretteScott said:
" @cjmabry: who cares, I have all three consoles and a PC. Whichever comes out on either system will entertain me :D "
Same here. But really it only makes this discussion meaningless. For those who only own one of these I'm kind of feel sorry for the PlayStation 3 owners. But once again - a very great majority of my friends own an Xbox 360.
krisgebis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By krisgebis

Every years is supposed to be "PS3 year". It had a great (and the best) year in 2009. 2010 didn't quite come through, so xbox took it. 
But at the moment 2011 seems to be a stellar year, regardless of it being best on PS3 or not. 

We must keep in mind though, that MS has always kept its lineup more secret, so there might be alot more titles in the works, that are getting announced throughout the year (is they usually do with MS). And on a personal note, alot on the PS list don't interest me AND seem to be of a lower quality bar than on the xbox side. The xbox side appear to be only the AA-AAA titles, PS have thrown alot more "questionable" titles out there.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#154  Edited By kagato
@Rhaknar said:
"ive been hearing "year of the ps3" for like 3 years in a row now :p "

This!  I guess im just lucky that most of the game im looking forward to this year are out on both so i can select the best version each time.  Im only really looking out for Marvel vs Cacpom 3 and Gears 3 at the moment.  Most of my money is going to be spent on the 3DS this year i reckon.