• 56 results
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

Edited By snide

Hey all. Just a quick note from the engineering team to note that we recently pushed out some new code for the list tools on the site. You can read more on Coonce's developer diary but the jist is that the creation/edit process got a complete overhaul and hopefully it should make those tools a lot easier to use. The biggest obvious feature addition is that you can now sort lists however you please.

We also added the ability to drop your lists into forum posts, blogs and the like. To show it off I put together this quicky list which you can view below.  If you happen to make a fun list of your own, please add it to this post so others can see. You should now also be able to comment and recommend lists similar to the way our review system works. Recommending lists help dictate which lists get floated on the actual game pages throughout the site so if you've got some free time on your hands it would be a big help to just go around the site and up/down vote some lists. 

As usual, if you notice any bugs please let us know.  

Video Game Locations I'd like to visit

1. The Forgotten Realms

This one is a no-brainer for any DnD nerd like myself. Having read pretty much every book set in this Universe I think it would be pretty cool to hang out with Drizzt, talk about emo bands, and hit up the local tavern. Which brings me to the next item on the list.

2. Tavern

Dude... a video game tavern! I like that in high-fantasy bars aren't even called pubs, but taverns. This is where all the seedy dudes hang out and you can drink some mead while conducting your shady business.

3. Canada

Sure, I've been to Canada. But video game Canada? There's something amazing in the pixelated soil up there.

4. Kraid's Lair

How crazy would it be to walk through your workplace, open a door you open every day and suddenly be transported to Kraid's Lair? I've never done acid, but mostly it's out of fear of meeting Kraid from the Metroid games.

5. Bathroom

I just love that when you "use" bathrooms in video games the toilet will flush but you don't actually do any business. Either everyone is just faking it for show in the video game world or there is some sort of invisible process that I'm missing. Either way it beats the real life alternative.

6. Unnamed South American Country

Someone asked on the boards the other day what is my least favorite level in gaming. I responded: that megaman level. I sort of look at this location in the same way, but location based.

7. Stormwind City

When I finally check out of this world, I'd like to log out from Stormwind City. Just to keep with tradition.

8. Rapture

Let me clarify, I'd love to check out pre-event Rapture when it was just a cool underwater town filled with a bunch of nerds listening to the radio.

9. Cyberspace

Since I spend most of my day designing cyberspace I think it would be pretty bad-ass to actually live in it. Specifically I'd like to become an ominous floating head and torment the Giant Bomb crew as they turn on their electronics.

10. Bad Dudes

This isn't really a location. I just want to live in the alternate universe that the Bad Dudes inhabit. The kind of world where ninjas can kidnap the president.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By snide

Hey all. Just a quick note from the engineering team to note that we recently pushed out some new code for the list tools on the site. You can read more on Coonce's developer diary but the jist is that the creation/edit process got a complete overhaul and hopefully it should make those tools a lot easier to use. The biggest obvious feature addition is that you can now sort lists however you please.

We also added the ability to drop your lists into forum posts, blogs and the like. To show it off I put together this quicky list which you can view below.  If you happen to make a fun list of your own, please add it to this post so others can see. You should now also be able to comment and recommend lists similar to the way our review system works. Recommending lists help dictate which lists get floated on the actual game pages throughout the site so if you've got some free time on your hands it would be a big help to just go around the site and up/down vote some lists. 

As usual, if you notice any bugs please let us know.  

Video Game Locations I'd like to visit

1. The Forgotten Realms

This one is a no-brainer for any DnD nerd like myself. Having read pretty much every book set in this Universe I think it would be pretty cool to hang out with Drizzt, talk about emo bands, and hit up the local tavern. Which brings me to the next item on the list.

2. Tavern

Dude... a video game tavern! I like that in high-fantasy bars aren't even called pubs, but taverns. This is where all the seedy dudes hang out and you can drink some mead while conducting your shady business.

3. Canada

Sure, I've been to Canada. But video game Canada? There's something amazing in the pixelated soil up there.

4. Kraid's Lair

How crazy would it be to walk through your workplace, open a door you open every day and suddenly be transported to Kraid's Lair? I've never done acid, but mostly it's out of fear of meeting Kraid from the Metroid games.

5. Bathroom

I just love that when you "use" bathrooms in video games the toilet will flush but you don't actually do any business. Either everyone is just faking it for show in the video game world or there is some sort of invisible process that I'm missing. Either way it beats the real life alternative.

6. Unnamed South American Country

Someone asked on the boards the other day what is my least favorite level in gaming. I responded: that megaman level. I sort of look at this location in the same way, but location based.

7. Stormwind City

When I finally check out of this world, I'd like to log out from Stormwind City. Just to keep with tradition.

8. Rapture

Let me clarify, I'd love to check out pre-event Rapture when it was just a cool underwater town filled with a bunch of nerds listening to the radio.

9. Cyberspace

Since I spend most of my day designing cyberspace I think it would be pretty bad-ass to actually live in it. Specifically I'd like to become an ominous floating head and torment the Giant Bomb crew as they turn on their electronics.

10. Bad Dudes

This isn't really a location. I just want to live in the alternate universe that the Bad Dudes inhabit. The kind of world where ninjas can kidnap the president.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ZeroCast

Awesome updates!
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

With a picture like that, and the awesome new ability to re-order lists, Canada should totally be number one.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60
@MattyFTM said:
" With a picture like that, and the awesome new ability to re-order lists, Canada should totally be number one. "
This.
Civvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Civvie

Funny i turned on bad dudes a week or so ago and even now ninjas can kidnap the president. Youd think someone would get to fixing that

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By eroticfishcake

Great excuse to make a silly list AND to exhibit the list function!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJOR64

Awesome new feature!

Borat approves.
 Borat approves.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#8  Edited By LordAndrew

I'd love to visit Bad Dudes some day.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scooper

A video game tavern would be a great place to hang out but only if I can pick up a quest from a shady guy with a beard.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#10  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Not going to put a full list here, would be too big. I don't know if others will think these are fun, but in addition to favorite characters for fighting games, games I own for various consoles, and favorite games, I have:

Games I've watched all the way through but never played

Wii games people apparently like (needs some updating)

Games which trigger my rage gene 

Intriguing Minimalism

Inspiring Premise

Games that Managed to Spook Me ( NEW! )

Games with Music that Haunts Me ( NEW! )

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks

I would definitely want to visit the Anti-Atlantis that is Rapture. Anarchy under the sea would be fucking awesome.  

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By snide
@ahoodedfigure: Ha. Props for Blade Runner the game. I actually really enjoyed that one.
dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dethfish

How do you delete a list? I can't seem to figure it out.  I want to delete the lists that just says "favorites" and the blank one but I don't know how. I can't even click on that blank one.  

Nevermind, now I see a delete list button. I was looking everywhere last night for something like that and didn't see it.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By mracoon

Here's my list of '365 Games To Play Before You Die' (from the blog of the same name). It isn't completed but I'll probably dead by the time that I finish it.

I would post it plainly but it's too big.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By snide
@Dethfish77: we added the delete link this morning :)
GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By GunnBjorn

In 'Ghost Master' the toilet had actually a purpose... 
At one particular level you somehow had to compell a NPC to use/flush the toilet in order to free a spirit from it's fether.
Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#17  Edited By Forcen

The lists are awesome if you want top 10 lists, wishlists, but they are not perfect for listing your game collection.

Can we have a separate sortable collection list with columns for platforms for listing the games we own?

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dethfish
@snide said:
" @Dethfish77: we added the delete link this morning :) "
I still don't know what's up with my blank list. I can't delete it or anything.
AvD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By AvD

Great update.

in the future I would really like to see a way to sort games automatically, like alphebetically or by release date.

PsychedelicET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By PsychedelicET

Glad to see the site getting improved - thanks Dave!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JoelTGM

woot I can finally delete lists

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#22  Edited By skrutop

Alright, I might actually make some lists then!

Testing....1, 2, 3:

Great, But Frustrating, Old-School Games

Games that may be awesome, but are hard as hell.

1. Mega Man

The eyeclopses still wipe me out to this day.

2. Bionic Commando

It doesn't matter how good you get with the bionic arm; you're going to miss a lot of jumps. And don't even get me started on the very last jump in the game.

3. Little Nemo: The Dream Master

Enemies are surprisingly hard to avoid or hit in Little Nemo; it's like Capcom really wanted you to have nightmares about trying to beat it.

4. Ninja Gaiden

The first two Ninja Gaidens are lessons in pain.

5. Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos

The first two Ninja Gaidens are lessons in pain.

6. Contra

Without the 30 man code, I wouldn't get past the first stage. Ever.

7. Kid Icarus

So many difficult jumps; miss one and you're dead!

sirchode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#23  Edited By sirchode

Do you have plans to fix collections any time soon?  As in, will we have the ability to add a specific release to our collection rather than just the game page itself? It used to be like this, just wondering if it will ever come back.

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing!

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By singular

Cool
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By RHCPfan24

Very cool feature guys. I am glad that there are more organization features for lists now; that is something I have been quietly waiting for.

sdauz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sdauz

You rock dave!

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By damnboyadvance

Good job!

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dagas

I spent half an hour making a list only to get that masked deer tell me it can't be found...

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By snide
@dagas: looking into it. I'll try and restore it for you. Looks like it just needs a name.
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By snide
@dagas: Works now. You'll want to change the name of the list!
dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dagas

Places in FF

Places in Final Fantasy games I would like to visit.

1. Nibelheim

The home town of Cloud and Tifa and with the aweseome Shinra Mansion to explore.

2. Winhill

This small town in FF8 is the perfect place to take your holiday when you want to relax.

3. Village of Dali

This farming village in FF9 seems like a great place to visit. Great background music, a comfy hotel and cute animals.

4. Besaid Island

I don't think this island needs an explanation. Sunny paradise island with a blue ocean.

5. Wall Market

It has Honey Bee Inn!

6. Icicle Inn

Have some fun snowboarding or stay inside by the fire watching the beautiful snow landscape from the window. Just be sure to bring warm clothing.

7. Gold Saucer

Buy the life time pass for 30 000 gil because you'll want to visit this place more than 10 times.

8. Balamb Garden

The school I would want to go to. Spend your time playing cards or fighting T-rex's when not studying and also the entire school can fly!

MatthewMeadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MatthewMeadows

Favorites

MatthewMeadows: Favorites

1. Burnout Paradise

Brilliant driving and good online.

2. Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

I put hundreds of hours into this PES Team classic. Forlan am awesome.

3. Final Fantasy VII

Overhyped, and the PSN release tainted its memory a little, but still, great setting and character development.

4. Final Fantasy VIII

Fantastic music and setting. Squall was annoying but the backing cast were awesome.

5. Breath of Fire IV

Same reason as I liked III.

6. Breath of Fire III

Amazing story and characters.

7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Great shooting and great online.

8. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

My favourite ever fantasy game. Great variety of missions.

9. Fallout 3

Fantastic game that has an amazing atmosphere.

10. Mirror's Edge

Love this game a lot more than I should.

RagingLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RagingLion

Wow.  I'm suddenly inspired to update some of my lists again, especially when I suddenly got a comment on one of mine - makes me feel fuzzy inside.  I'll try and think of some innovative lists but for the time being here's my list of simply "The games I've played (properly)" with annotations for my early games at least until I get round to writing something for every game.

Awesome work tech guys - it's great having so many interesting and unique features on the site that are actually worth checking out and contributing to.  Hopefully the best lists will now become visible to people when they wander the site and get attention.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#34  Edited By tearhead

Wall of Shame

Sigh... the games I am ashamed to say I have in my Collection.

1. Shrek Super Party

It was a Christmas gift OK?!

2. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

I was young, into yu-gi-oh and had some cash...

3. Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter

I liked the Breath of Fire games for SNES so I figured why not... then I found out why not.

Greatest Heroes

The most heroic heroes in all of herodom!

1. Felix
2. Isaac
3. Lloyd Irving
4. Mario
5. Goku
6. Cloud Strife

Best Villans

Being bad never felt so damn good!

1. Sephiroth

He stabbed Aeris in the back with his sword... DONE.

2. Kratos Aurion

Well... he certainly blurs the line between good guy and bad guy. He's good then bad then good again... yea, I know, weird. Anyway, I'm gonna put him as villan cus he acted like a badass when he was one... or when we thought he was one... or something.

3. Bowser

This turtle dragon thing has been kidnapping princesses since 1985. Wow... that's four years before I was born. Well I have to give it to him for not giving up for 20+ years. Fuck Mario! All he's trying to do is find love... and sometimes star powers or a universe. May your dream of marrying a human and having horribly... HORRIBLY deformed children come true... *shudder*

4. Vegeta
ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ch3burashka

Kraid's Theme is by far my favorite piece of video game music. It perfectly balances fear, tension and the inevitability of battle.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#36  Edited By citizenkane

Another awesome job!  Thanks, guys!  ^__^

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By Crono

Games that make PS3 worth owning

A list that validates PS3 as a gaming console and may possibly persuade me to buy the console. Only games that are released to the public will be listed.

UPDATE:  Well I finally did it, I bought a PS3 and I can confirm that my assumptions with this list were true as I now own or have played and beaten (those which can be beaten) all of the games on this list.  I shall be adding more as I go.

1. Fat Princess

Read my FEATURED Review! http://www.giantbomb.com/fat-princess/61-21184/user_reviews/?review=10075 Fat Princess takes some of the basics that work for Team Fortress 2 and apply them to a new genre. It really well together in one cohesive experience and is a blast online. A must-buy for all PS3 owners.

2. inFAMOUS

An open world game that feels fresh and inspired? In 2009? Yes it is true and it is only on the PS3.

3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

I have played every game in this series except for this one due to my lack of PS3. I keep considering renting a PS3 and this game from Blockbuster just to finally wrap things up... I must play this!

4. Noby Noby Boy

I guess people out there say "It's not really a game" and by the time I buy it, the meta-game may be over... but this "game" still looks too strange to pass up.

5. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Original game? Check. Great graphics? Check. Interesting protagonist? Check. Tight controls? Good story? Sequel worthy? Check. Check. Check. Game is a winner.

6. Killzone 2

This game looks gorgeous and has a class system ala TF2 / Battlefield.

7. LittleBigPlanet

This game looks awesome; despite the crowd control being enforced by Sony (which I think is a good thing... come on people get original) this game looks awesome.

Let me know if you think anything should be added or removed. :D
Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#38  Edited By Marino  Staff

I appreciate the work on the list functionality, but like some others have commented already, the one I really care about is the Collection list.  And it is still pretty much unmanagable, especially if you have a lot of games.  There's no decent way to organize it all without just making separate lists for certain categories. 

I hope to one day be able to have a sortable collection page where you could click tabs at the top to reorganize the list based on title, genre, release, platform, etc.  It's not really a top priority in terms of site features, but it'd be nice.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#39  Edited By JackiJinx

I love it, guys. Great stuff. 

I only have one complaint. I can't add line breaks into my descriptions for anything, so everything clumps together in a paragraph. Not so bad for most lists, but one of the lists I was working on just doesn't look right left this way.

copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By copycatzen
@dagas said:
"I spent half an hour making a list only to get that masked deer tell me it can't be found... "

LOL dammed deer
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By snide
@JackiJinx: this is a bug. We'll get it fixed on monday.
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#43  Edited By JackiJinx
@snide: Yo, thanks for the heads up, man.
ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThomasP

I've been holding off on making lists, but not anymore. Thanks for the update.

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By Kyle
Zaapp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zaapp1

Alright, I was just keeping this one for myself but I guess I'll put it out there...

Games Finished Summer '09

Games I've played start-to-finish within the summer months.  Listed from last to first.

1. Final Fantasy X

I got all the celestial weapons but didn't level up enough for them to be worth it...Oh well.

2. Guitar Hero 5

Next stop, tournament circuit.  P.S. 9/11/09 - 1st place, $30 + trophy

3. Prototype

Collectibles...yuck.

4. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Achievement for sniping drivers glitched out on me, no S-rank *cry*.

5. Mass Effect

Only got 1 of the teammate achievements, so I still need to play another 3 times (stupid Wrex).

6. Fallout 3

1000/1000.  Screw DLC.

7. Bionic Commando

0-1000 in 3 days.

8. 'Splosion Man

Where are my Avatar Awards?

9. inFAMOUS

This game's story disappoints me...You can't say choose the good choice and girl dies, choose the bad and it was never her to begin with..

10. Rock Band 2

Better than GHWT.

11. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Started when Jeff and Vinny got to around episode 50. Finished before they got to 55.

12. Ōkami

Needs more....I don't know. Just more. Why can I beat this game with 1 technique alone?

13. Assassin's Creed

Replayed the whole game for Conversationalist.

14. Guitar Hero World Tour

No comment.

15. Far Cry 2

Really? 10 points for finding all the diamond cases in the world?

16. Left 4 Dead

Couldn't get the "Nothing Special" Achievement because the computers just weren't smart enough. Otherwise, took me 4 days. Irony.

17. Kingdom Hearts II

Proud Mode, not very hard at all...Much easier than 100% normal to get the secret ending.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Games most deserving for an Uwe Boll movie.

These games either have little to no story or a story that  Uwe Boll could work with. Once I come up with new ideas, I'll post them!

1. Red Faction: Guerrilla

As much as I enjoy playing this game, there is no real story to keep you going, just bowing up stuff. To Uwe, it could be just fight scene after fight scene after fight scene.

2. Burnout Paradise

A Uwe Boll movie of Burnout would be like The Fast and Furious but will stupid and horrible special effects.

3. Katamari Damacy

He'll will think of some dumb story to throw at this one. Something related to science or something. It will make no sense at all, just like Uwe's past works.

4. Guitar Hero 5

Remember Brett Ratner's dumb idea for a Guitar Hero movie? Let's make that happen!

5. LittleBigPlanet

Imagine a Pixar like movie starring Sackboy, but the movie is horrible!

6. Halo 3

If Peter Jackson couldn't get it done, Uwe Boll can!

7. Kingdom Hearts II

A movie with crazy hair and action, and Disney characters! Fun for everyone!

8. God of War

Cheap swordplay, and gore all over. Your typical Uwe Boll movie.

9. Battlefield 1943

Uwe's dramatic WWII movie. His take on Saving Private Ryan, I guess!

10. RapeLay

A story about a kid who grew up in teh hood with a twisted mind, assaulting other women. Will the women get their revenge!?

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By Media_Master

nice update

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#49  Edited By natetodamax

Just a test:

Nate's Ultimate Hype List Of The Gods

Games I am totally excited for (in no particular order)

1. Borderlands

At first glance, Borderlands just looked like another shooter. I'm not sure how I came to be interested in this game. Maybe it's the fact that it combines my two favorite genres into one: first person shooters and role playing games. That just sounds awesome to me, and the fact that there's over 87 bazillion guns is way cool. Plus, Randy Pitchford is involved in the project. That makes it an instant buy.

2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Battlefield: Bad Company is a pretty cool game. The single player was actually pretty decent, and the multiplayer was a lot of fun. Even though the latter of which had quite a few annoying problems and flaws, it was still a great way to pass the time. Bad Company 2 looks even better.

3. Half-Life 2: Episode Three

Half Life 2 and both Episodes are great. I loved the gameplay and the story (although I do not think that it's the greatest shooter ever made). Episode 2 ended with a mind numbing cliff hangar, hopefully Valve is developing or at least doing something related to a third Episode. Can they even call it Episode 3? It's been years since the last one. Hm.

4. Mass Effect 2

The first Mass Effect was a great game in story telling, RPG elements, and gameplay. I'm currently on my third playthrough, and the game is still a blast. The sequel is looking great so far, and I know that Bioware will fix the problems that existed in the first game and will make this one a whole lot better.

5. BioShock 2

Despite the fact that I traded in Bioshock after a few days of owning it, I think it's a great game. You could easily get lost in the story and the setting, and playing it hardly ever got dull. Playing as a Big Daddy in Bioshock does seem a little overpowering, but I have faith that the developers will make sure the game is still a blast to play. The multiplayer does looks odd and interesting at the same time. I'm curious to see how it will play out.

6. Modern Warfare 2

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 is probably the best shooter I've ever played. From the videos released so far, Modern Warfare 2 looks like much deeper and even more explosive than ever before. I can see myself spending an obscene amount of time playing this game. It's destined to be great.

7. Army of Two: The 40th Day

The first game was a lot of fun to play with my friend, and the recent Quick Look EX has sparked my interest in the sequel. Hopefully, this title will fix the flaws from the first game and deliver a satisfying co-op experience.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#50  Edited By vigorousjammer

I also enjoy the delete function that was added to image galleries, very useful.