Anyone else hoping this game wasnt canceled?

#1 Posted by Mooshu (486 posts) -

Seriously, this seemed like one of those "So ridiculous, it's cool" type games. I was kinda looking forward to playing it, even if the gameplay itself sucked. It just has such a radical premise.

#2 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I didn't even hear of it being canceled...where did you hear this?

#3 Posted by Sincillian (530 posts) -

I hope it wasn't because it's kinda fun but it'll suck after a while.

#4 Posted by Mooshu (486 posts) -

Its not offical or anything, it just wasn't on Activision's release list. That doesn't necessarily mean it was canceled, but the possibility exists.

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Ahhh...yea I heard the same news about the Ghostbusters game and Brutal Legend too.

#6 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

I don't really care about this game. But i was kind of looking forward to Ghostbusters.

#7 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

If it's canceled, I'd actually be happy.

#8 Posted by pause422 (6154 posts) -

I hope it gets canceled. No one needs 50 cent in a damn game that is just a generic shooter with his face in it.

#9 Posted by Absinthetic (172 posts) -

what game are you talking about?

#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14245 posts) -
Absinthetic said:
"what game are you talking about?"
He's talking about 50 Cent: Blood in the sand. Thats why its in the 50 Cent: Blood in the sand forum.

As for the game, I don't really care. I wouldn't have bought it anyway, so it doesn't effect me anyway.
#11 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

I thought it looked pretty decent actually.

#12 Posted by Tolkienfanatic (98 posts) -

I seriously doubt this game had any chance of being good... R.I.P.

#13 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1025 posts) -
Mooshu said:
"Seriously, this seemed like one of those "So ridiculous, it's cool" type games. "
In my mind, that usually only works for movies. You can watch a cheesy horror movie with a sloppy script, bad acting, terrible directing, but still enjoy watching a bunch of idiot teens get slaughtered by a rampaging killer. Bad games, however... Well, you have to play them. Ugh.
#14 Posted by lee123yido (1 posts) -

this game will pwn if its released

#15 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
lee123yido said:
"this game will pwn if its released
"
Yes, it will pwn the bargain bin.
#16 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"lee123yido said:
"this game will pwn if its released
"
Yes, it will pwn the bargain bin.
"
lol yep.
#17 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

I hope it's not canceled. That way I can buy it and then burn it in front of 50 cent.

#18 Posted by BryanGuitarDude (48 posts) -
Vlademir said:
"I hope it's not canceled. That way I can buy it and then burn it in front of 50 cent.
"
wouldn't it be better to steal it and then burn it in front of him? the irony in doing that wouldn't bee lost even on him i hope
#19 Posted by zitosilva (1837 posts) -

Nah, I don't really care abou this one. There were other games in that bunch that would sadden me more, like Wet, Ghostbusters and the one with Jack Black (fogot the name).

#20 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

No. Maybe I'm not into the cool motherf***in sh** as all yall motherf***ers, but at least I have class.

#21 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Not really.

#22 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -

I don't really care
just not buying it

#23 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -
zitosilva said:
"Nah, I don't really care abou this one. There were other games in that bunch that would sadden me more, like Wet, Ghostbusters and the one with Jack Black (fogot the name)."
I believe the Jack Black game is Brutal Legend
#24 Posted by bjorno (1409 posts) -

This game looks pretty fucking extreme.

#25 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

God, I hope its cancelled.

#26 Posted by sizu (391 posts) -

I hope its buried in the desert.  I also hope never to see that twat fiddy cents again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.