Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

How much is the season pass?

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hunkulese

Since it's finally up on steam it's time to make the choice to go special edition or not. Looks like the only worthwhile thing included is the season pass. What I've seen of the DLC so far looks like something I'd buy but the special edition is $30 more and I think I could just buy the season pass for less but I haven't been able to find the exact price yet.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Sooperspy

@Hunkulese: The season pass is $30.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By awesomeusername

Lies.com That price is all over the interwebz!

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JZ

Only buy it if you like the mulitplayer

avantegardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By avantegardener

@JZ said:

Ok, is there much single player content in the pipeline? I enjoyed the game well enough, I think I'd like to see a bit more, but I'm on the fence about buying the season pass. To be honest the multiplayer has been passing distraction for me in all it's interations.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Aishan

@avantegardener said:

@JZ said:

Ok, is there much single player content in the pipeline? I enjoyed the game well enough, I think I'd like to see a bit more, but I'm on the fence about buying the season pass. To be honest the multiplayer has been passing distraction for me in all it's interations.

Three of the five pieces of content are going to be single player. About an evil George Washington using a Piece of Eden to make himself King of America.

avantegardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By avantegardener

@Aishan said:

@avantegardener said:

@JZ said:

Three of the five pieces of content are going to be single player. About an evil George Washington using a Piece of Eden to make himself King of America.

Oh yeah forgot about Evil George, might be worth a look.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By strainedeyes

@avantegardener said:

@Aishan said:

@avantegardener said:

@JZ said:

Maybe, but if you aren't interested in the MP stuff than it will probably be cheaper in the long run to just get the SP dlc on its own.

avantegardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By avantegardener

@StrainedEyes said:

@avantegardener said:

@Aishan said:

@avantegardener said:

@JZ said:

Maybe, but if you aren't interested in the MP stuff than it will probably be cheaper in the long run to just get the SP dlc on its own.

Yeah could have a point there, probably just see how evil Washington works out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.