Banjo is 26 bucks on Amazon right the hell now.

#1 Posted by TEAMHOLT (437 posts) -
#2 Posted by Sushbag (327 posts) -

If only Rare would break out of their contract with Microsoft and put it on other platforms.

#3 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

EVERYONE BUY THIS.

#4 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -
BananaKid said:
"EVERYONE BUY THIS."
Agreed.
#5 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -
Sushbag said:
"If only Rare would break out of their contract with Microsoft and put it on other platforms."
Agreed.
#6 Posted by nickyvegas (110 posts) -

I could not pass up that deal!  Especially after the way they talked about it on the podcast!

#7 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Fuck, steal of the century.

#8 Posted by DrPepper1990 (530 posts) -

just ordered mine

#9 Posted by Bear (247 posts) -

Amazon.com needs to start shipping to Canada, they have so many good deals.

#10 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

just bought it!  Great Deal!

#11 Posted by pause422 (6190 posts) -

Definitely hit up this deal if you have yet to try this game, its worth full price imo, this is a damn steal!

#12 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Totally buy it, dudes. I am loving this game. Easily one of the best games of the year. Basically with this deal it's like you're extending the preorder deal where you paid $40 and got Nuts & Bolts and the $15 Banjo-Kazooie for free.

#13 Posted by Bass (692 posts) -

ordered and shipping. I was going to get it sometime after Christmas or something, but that deal is ridiculous.

#14 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

I text my mom from school the second I saw this, hopefully the offer will still be here in the next few days, cuz I couldn't order it today. ;___;

#15 Posted by cjmhockey (244 posts) -

I was considering getting this after listening to the bombcast earlier this week... now I have to get it, can't turn down such a deal.

#16 Posted by SoulEdgeSlayer (534 posts) -

Just got it.  Too awesome.

#17 Posted by Daz0608 (384 posts) -

That is a steal for a game this good and a game this big, and oh don't worry too much about the SDTV thing, unless you have a tiny screen,  I was playing on a 28" SDTV and there was hardly any difference between that and my 19" HDTV 

#18 Posted by MB (12479 posts) -

It's $36.99 now.

#19 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
MB said:
"It's $36.99 now."
Still a steal.
#20 Edited by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -
SpinCookie said:
"Sushbag said:
"If only Rare would break out of their contract with Microsoft and put it on other platforms."
Agreed."
Keep Playing Cooking mama and Wii Music with that Dream in your heart.

the rest of us will enjoy this game.
#21 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

Jees, this is a huge rip-off.  Banjo's one of the most shittiest sequels ever made.

#22 Posted by Ice_Cold_Rayman (216 posts) -
MB said:
"It's $36.99 now."
Yeah, Amazon sure changed that one quick.
#23 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

This is so funny, one of the cheapest games I've seen for 360 and also one of the best.

#24 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Is does for the Uk'ers as well?

Probably, not since apparently Rare hates Uk.

#25 Edited by TEAMHOLT (437 posts) -

It's on again. $25.99 at amazon.

I got my copy in the mail just yesterday, but have hardly played it because I can't read a god-damn thing. Hurry on up with that patch, Rare.

#26 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

GAGH!!!!

Dude....should I get it....I don't have to buy as many presents....gagh...I could get this and....INNER CONFLICT DARN YOU!!!!

Didn't like the demo enough to get it. It's a steal I know but doesn't feel like the game for me.
#27 Edited by TEAMHOLT (437 posts) -
#28 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

Ordered. Thanks for the info.

#29 Posted by Bkorns4 (129 posts) -

wow...AMAZING deal. I work at a video game store (not gamestop) and was waiting for us to get a used copy of nuts and bolts so i can get it very cheep (i pay cost), and this deal beats that. I need this game!

#30 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

Worth every US cent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.