Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

WB locks out SP content(Catwoman) to used buys and offline users.

• 118 results
    papi_d_187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By papi_d_187

@HadesTimes said:

Why don't they just include a code to just play the game all ready. We are half way there anyway. This is getting ridiculous.

What I want to know is HOW IS THIS AN ONLINE PASS? There is NO ONLINE CONTENT!

This will probably be one of the best games of the year and Warner Bros feels the need to sully it and Rocksteady with this CRAP!

I agree. Where's the co-op online play if they want to shove a an online pass in our face? This business is getting away with taking advantage of its audience far too much.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By FIipMode

Absolutely horrible, so they screw anyone who borrows the game, rents the game, buys it used out of hours of content, not to mention people who buy it new and don't have their console online. I'm definitely not supporting this.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Strife777

@iAmJohn said:

@Strife777 said:

Ok, maybe I'm not reading properly, but where does it say you have to be online to play those parts?

Uh... how else do you enable an online pass?

Well if you buy it new, you don't need to go online to get it. And if you're stupid enough (I'm talking in general, not you specifically) to buy the game used for 54,99$ and then pay 10$ for the online pass, maybe you don't deserve that content. You might as well pay the 59,99 up front, and give most of that money to the people who actually worked on that content, then give only 10$ to them and 54,99 to a retail company.

I just personally found the title of the thread misleading, thinking it meant you had to be online to play the content, like you had to be to play Bionic Commando 2 for example.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Still_I_Cry

Pre-Ordered it already so..

Yeah well so..

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By iamjohn

@Strife777 said:

Well if you buy it new, you don't need to go online to get it.

Uh... what? That's the entire point of having an online pass like the Catwoman stuff is tied to - that you need to have an internet connection to redeem said online pass to be allowed access to the content.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By beforet

I just love the anti-consumer attitude that the consumers have adopted!

Have fun spending $60; I'll be spending $7 during a Steam sale and get the same content.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By rbanke

@Beforet said:

I just love the anti-consumer attitude that the consumers have adopted!

Have fun spending $60; I'll be spending $7 during a Steam sale and get the same content.

The funny thing about this. Say the majority of people buy it when its very cheap specifically because of this, the chances of the publisher believing let alone admitting this was the cause is almost zero. The publisher would instead likely claim there was a lack of interest in the game, or the game should be rebooted, or something.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Strife777
    @iAmJohn Shit, you're totally right, I apologize. I wasn't thinking right. Then I don't really know what to say for the few people who don't have that kind of access.

But my second point still stands.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HandsomeDead

This seems like it will only effect scumbags and children. It's a good move.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
    deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HandsomeDead said:
    There's one thing I can understand about this whole ordeal: People who say "Well, It doesn't affect me, so it's not a big deal." Or, I suppose, those that say "Well, this is annoying, but I guess I'll pay the penalty. Whatever." 

What I don't get and what I think is fucking disgusting are the people here that are actively cheering this move. There doesn't seem to be anything to gain from actively hoping developers bar used-game purchasers from all video games unless you have some awful axe to grind from years of a tortured childhood, or something. It's one thing to be totally neutral on it, not really caring one way or another, or resigning yourself to the situation, but to actually think it's a positive development for developers to lock out content for those that buy the game used, or even go further with it and openly express their hope for how they really want to see CD Keys for console games introduced (as an earlier poster did) just baffles me. Buying games used isn't a bad thing that only bad people do because they're bad. It's a totally acceptable and reasonable way for people to purchase games.

I buy probably a third to half of my games used. They are games that I otherwise probably wouldn't buy at all, or would only buy half as much of because buying them new would be too expensive. Nothing about that makes me, or anyone in the same position, a "scumbag." It's so senselessly bitter to say something like that.

I've always been a political junkie since I was old enough to really understand such things, and oftentimes you hear a lot about how this generation of voters are "stupid and uninformed." Discussions like this thread make me think that, my generation isn't stupid, they're just incredibly self loathing. Many people in this discussion, like many voters, seem to have twisted themselves into this weird strong principled stand against themselves standing up against their own interests. I'll never understand it.
    BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BisonHero

@iAmJohn said:

Less than half the Xbox 360s sold have ever connected to Xbox Live.

Well those people are doing it wrong.

They're playing a lot of busted, unpatched games, they're not taking advantage of the fairly well made online multiplayer and community features, and they're missing out on countless amounts of quality DLC and XBLA games that exist. While "I only have dial-up" can account for a small amount of those people, the vast majority of areas that sell Xbox 360s also have broadband Internet. Those people are so oblivious/willfully ignorant of how to get the most out of their console that missing out on one part of Arkham City seems like a drop in the bucket compared to all of the other stuff they're already missing out on.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#62  Edited By jakob187

So what? I'm playing BATMAN: Arkham City, not CATWOMAN: Arkham City. Beyond that, this is basically like complaining that you don't get Minerva's Den for free with a purchase of Bioshock 2.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RE_Player1

People who buy used are jerks.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By toowalrus

@Brodehouse said:

CD keys. Get ready. Next generation.

I AM ready.

...anyway, do we know if they'll be throwing 'catwoman' up on the market place for $10, for late adopters.

Avatar image for thechronodarkness
    thechronodarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now tell me, what do you do, if you buy the game new and don't have a decent internet connection? All I CAN get is hughesnet, and the latency is so bad, it sometimes can't even connect to live at all. Not alone do anything. So anybody actually saying this is exactly a good thing, needs to look at the big picture. Not everyone CAN download gigs of information a day

Laksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Laksa

you pay for dlc, pay for unlocks,pay for multiplayer,pay for premium services. Now you pay to unlock single player content. The market tolerates it, seems most of the posters on this thread tolerate it; publishers laugh all the way to the bank.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67  Edited By Animasta

@thechronodarkness said:

Now tell me, what do you do, if you buy the game new and don't have a decent internet connection? All I CAN get is hughesnet, and the latency is so bad, it sometimes can't even connect to live at all. Not alone do anything. So anybody actually saying this is exactly a good thing, needs to look at the big picture. Not everyone CAN download gigs of information a day

well it seems to be on disc, so it'd probably be a very small download; under 1 mb I think?

solidlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By solidlife

This is stupid by WB nobody wants to play as Cat women lol. If it was Batman content im sure much more people would care or consider buying it new.

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#69  Edited By alexl86

It's a shame that some legitimate customers won't get Catwoman. However, they won't get their pre-order bonus either, or any future dlc. Internet is all but a requirement for playing games these days. I'm living in the middle of nowhere, and had broadband for years.

On a second note, I just don't get the point of used game sales anymore. I can almost always find a new copy of a game for cheaper than buying used unless the game is new. And the thought that all the money is going to gamestop instead of supporting the product.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By iamjohn

@BisonHero said:

@iAmJohn said:

They're playing a lot of busted, unpatched games, they're not taking advantage of the fairly well made online multiplayer and community features, and they're missing out on countless amounts of quality DLC and XBLA games that exist. While "I only have dial-up" can account for a small amount of those people, the vast majority of areas that sell Xbox 360s also have broadband Internet. Those people are so oblivious/willfully ignorant of how to get the most out of their console that missing out on one part of Arkham City seems like a drop in the bucket compared to all of the other stuff they're already missing out on.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Let's start with the obvious - broadband penetration is still shit throughout the vast majority of North America and, especially in the United States, becoming stagnant because of the economic crisis. We live in a country where half the United States can't get broadband in their area to the point where we're trying to make Wi-Fi more easily accessible in areas where they either can't run the cables or it's too expensive to do so. It's their fault that they couldn't access this stuff if they wanted to? Even in areas where Wi-Fi is no big deal, what about anyone who doesn't have a Slim? I guess it's their fault too for not wanting to either buy a new Xbox or track down an offensively overpriced wireless adapter, right? And that's not even counting the fact that the 360 is on sale in a lot of countries that have spotty infrastructure and where a private internet connection either isn't really part of the culture or could even be considered a luxury (India, for one; most of Asia, for another). Let me guess - that's also their fault, right?

Holy shit, this is so ridiculously arrogant. There are legitimate issues with tying everything to having an online connection, and the best you can give any of those complains is "well fuck them, if they don't know what they're missing they don't deserve this unrelated thing"? Are you really that fucking unsympathetic to anyone that doesn't live up to your means? I don't even.

jetsetwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jetsetwillie

what people forget is, is that devs and publisher don't OWE people that buy second hand games ANYTHING... you are NOT there customers.

you are gamestops customer, surely you should be complaining that gamestop have not adjusted there prices to accommodate.

i can understand why people with no internet connection are a little pissed off, but you still get the full batman game to play

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By NekuSakuraba

People with no internet connections have the right to complain, but if you buy used games you should just suck it up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I lived in a town of 3,000 people in sparsely populated Western Manitoba, that I left in 2005. We had broadband Internet.

Are there towns in 2011 with gamestops and best buys, but no broadband Internet? How would that even work? You're obviously not ordering from amazon, because you don't have Internet. You're also not posting on Giant Bomb.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@BisonHero said:

@iAmJohn said:

This is what retards actually believe.

Anyway, don't support this shit: Pirate this game.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By imsh_pl

Yet another reason for people to pirate the game.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Bestostero

I think the requirement of being online is silly, but whatever...and why is there still multiple threads for this lol

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SSully

I think this is a great idea. Used game sales are really shitty. If people want to undercut the developers then the developers can undercut them as well. Buy the game new guys. That can mean waiting until the game is on sale for 20 bucks, or on release day.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HandsomeDead

@iAmJohn said:

@BisonHero said:

@iAmJohn said:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Let's start with the obvious - broadband penetration is still shit throughout the vast majority of North America and, especially in the United States, becoming stagnant because of the economic crisis. We live in a country where half the United States can't get broadband in their area to the point where we're trying to make Wi-Fi more easily accessible in areas where they either can't run the cables or it's too expensive to do so. It's their fault that they couldn't access this stuff if they wanted to? Even in areas where Wi-Fi is no big deal, what about anyone who doesn't have a Slim? I guess it's their fault too for not wanting to either buy a new Xbox or track down an offensively overpriced wireless adapter, right? And that's not even counting the fact that the 360 is on sale in a lot of countries that have spotty infrastructure and where a private internet connection either isn't really part of the culture or could even be considered a luxury (India, for one; most of Asia, for another). Let me guess - that's also their fault, right?

Holy shit, this is so ridiculously arrogant. There are legitimate issues with tying everything to having an online connection, and the best you can give any of those complains is "well fuck them, if they don't know what they're missing they don't deserve this unrelated thing"? Are you really that fucking unsympathetic to anyone that doesn't live up to your means? I don't even.

Stop being such a bleeding heart. Nothing can cater to everyone and based on your estimations of how this is terrible because guys in India who can't get a decent internet connection, I don't know why you aren't complaining that this exists because some pauper in Somalia can't even afford an Xbox. From what reviewers and previewers have said, the Catwoman sections of the game seem to be pretty small and about as crucial to the final sum as Enter The Matrix was to Matrix Reloaded; a nice addition but nothing special. It isn't as if the entire game is locked down.

Equally, having it locked out on second hand sales is not a bad thing, especially in a business as economically unviable as video games as a whole. The argument has been made time and again; second hand sales contribute nothing to the company creating the game so why should those people cater for people who aren't even giving them the decency of paying for it? The people encouraging the theft of the game just because the developers want people to pay for what they're making is fucking absurd.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#79  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @WonderboyCoz said:

I think that they are entitled to some of that money stuff people get sometimes.

Game's finished. 
    Okay, cut that part out and make it the "buy-new" incentive. 
    Cut this part out and try to sell it to Sony or Microsoft as an exclusive bonus. 
    Cut these three parts out and make them pre-order bonuses for Amazon, Best-Buy and Gamestop respectively, we'll sell them later.
    Cut these three parts out and make them our January, March and May DLC packages. 
    Oh yeah, while we're at it, let's charge 10 dollars more for the game itself than the industry standard too. 
    Okay. Now the game's finished. 

I know it's not as simple as this, and I'm fine with people who want to support this stuff, I just wish more people knew what they were actually supporting.
    WonderboyCoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By WonderboyCoz

@ProfessorEss:

yeah, i agree that some of this stuff is super-shady and just down-right evil. However, in order to support the people who do in fact deserve it(the rocksteady devs in this case) you have to deal with the super-evil corporation. Thats the way of the world, its either give money to the devs and the coropration or give less money to another corporation(Gamestop, Bestbuy, whatever) and I personally like to get games new because yes, it supports the devs and I like new things, especially if its something im interested in.

Also, Piracy

Nice avatar, btw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@ProfessorEss The content created for DLC and pre-order bonuses would not exist if it couldn't be sold, kind of like the game itself. A lot of it is stuff that would've been cut for budget/time anyways. Take away the DLC market and that stuff suddenly isn't in the game, it's not made/finished in the first place. Even day one DLC is designed as that, to be sold separate from the game, and is budgeted accordingly.

Bottom line here, and this is what a lot of gamers don't ever learn... Find out what you're buying. Gamers have this insane habit of throwing down money without actually researching what they're buying. If a game does not have enough content or quality at the base retail purchase (60 dollars for the game without DLC, bonuses, etc), they shouldn't purchase it. But they do, and then when DLC comes out they complain after-the-fact that there wasn't more included in the thing they bought. There's no other industry where consumers think like that. We're literally on a game review site established to give people information on purchasing good games and yet here we are.
    LegalBagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#82  Edited By LegalBagel

I'm as anti-used game as they come, but I still think this is a dick move. This is apparently a single player game's version of "online pass" now? Way to put a cloud over what should be the much anticipated release of one of the best games of the year. Insignificant bonuses and skins are one thing, but actual parts of the game - which are apparently required to complete the Riddler challenges from what Jeff's review says - is ridiculous. Basically there's a huge swath of people who will buy new and never get to experience a sizable chunks of the game.

Hopefully the next generation of consoles will just emulate Steam, so we can cut out used game sales entirely and stop dealing with this crap. Let me install on my system (or buy online), register it with my system, and play without discs.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hitchenson

As soon as you sell your car, we're going to come and take the wheels from it and make the new purchaser re-buy them.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BisonHero

@alexl86 said:

It's a shame that some legitimate customers won't get Catwoman. However, they won't get their pre-order bonus either, or any future dlc. Internet is all but a requirement for playing games these days. I'm living in the middle of nowhere, and had broadband for years.

On a second note, I just don't get the point of used game sales anymore. I can almost always find a new copy of a game for cheaper than buying used unless the game is new. And the thought that all the money is going to gamestop instead of supporting the product.

100% agreed on both points.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By cstrang

If you don't buy used games, why the fuck do you care?

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By 9cupsoftea
    @cstrang said:

Principle. Not being entirely self-absorbed. Giving a damn about the bigger picture of where the industry is going. Many reasons.
    Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

I'm buying the game new, so unaffected.

Having said that, seems kind of like selling a used dining room set on Craigslist, but removing a leg from one of the chairs since it's used. Sure, you can still use the table, but without buying the set new, you can only use 3 of the 4 chairs.

On the other hand, it's their game, they can do whatever they want to, they're not holding a gun to anyone's head to buy or not buy, and id/Bethesda did the same thing with the sewer levels in Rage.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By cstrang

@9cupsoftea said:

@cstrang said:

Principle. Not being entirely self-absorbed. Giving a damn about the bigger picture of where the industry is going. Many reasons.

Ppffffftttt. What a wonderfully self-righteous response. It's the newest, less severe version of CD keys. Get over it. Personally, I'm glad. At least this way developers of my favorite games will hopefully still get cash from used sales of their game.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By david3cm

I like this, dont buy used games, simple solution.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#90  Edited By metal_mills
    @david3cm said:

I like this, dont buy used games, simple solution.

And if you aren't online? What solution then? I love so many people who agree with this say "don't buy it used" yet completely ignore the other issue.
    Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Meowshi

@WonderboyCoz said:

Sure, some people cant afford to buy games at retail price but if you are buying a game cheaper than say "me", then maybe you shouldnt get all the stuff that I get for buying a game for full price.

Wow.

downtime58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By downtime58

Once in a while I buy used games - it's rarely "new" used games - but used games that have been out for a while. Usually, it's my way of trying something that I'm not sure I'll enjoy with minimal financial investment. Past games I bought this way were Bioshock and the first Mass Effect - I just wasn't really sold on them. And then after having enjoyed ME so much, I picked up ME2 brand new.

As for this newest Batman, maybe the publisher can say that the content isn't integral to the game's experience -semantics aside whether this is true or not - we're definitely getting closer to that line.

The line being when game companies start fully blocking out parts of games behind online passes - what happens when they all start crossing that line?

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#93  Edited By guiseppe

I don't buy any games used, but this is despicable.

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By 9cupsoftea
    @cstrang said:

@9cupsoftea said:

@cstrang said:

Ppffffftttt. What a wonderfully self-righteous response. It's the newest, less severe version of CD keys. Get over it. Personally, I'm glad. At least this way developers of my favorite games will hopefully still get cash from used sales of their game.

Better self-righteous than selfish. CD keys are hardly the pinnacle of the industry, you could argue that's one of the reasons PC gaming suffered. What about all the consoles not online? 

And the whole 'developers get their money this way' argument is ridiculous. Warner Bros get their money, MS will take their cut, Rocksteady will still get paid just the same and if Batman 3 tanks then they'll get bullied and dismantled like every other developer is liable to be.
    tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By tunaburn

@HandsomeDead said:

really? im a scumbag if i wait a few months and get it used for $35 because i have bills and a daughter and dont think a game is worth $60 without tons of replayability? or what if i have gamefly? or borrow the game from a buddy while hes out of town? douchebag.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Jimbo

I wonder how long it'll be before this shit starts to backfire. Setting aside the right and wrong of it for a moment (it stinks), to the casual observer they're just making gaming look like a confusing mess and more hassle than it's worth. I'm a PC and I grew up having to screw around with sound cards and memory types and shit so I'm ok with gaming being a hassle at times, but I also understand why console gaming became so widely popular and everything that's happening now just seems to run counter to those reasons.

I appreciate the industry's desire to kill off used games (not that I agree with it), but I think they're playing with fire here. People just wanna pick up a game -new or used- and know that they can just put it in the console and everything will be included and work. They're going to start turning people off entirely if console gaming becomes a hobby which is perceived to require any kind of effort or research.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By cstrang

@9cupsoftea said:

@cstrang said:

@9cupsoftea said:

@cstrang said:

Better self-righteous than selfish. CD keys are hardly the pinnacle of the industry, you could argue that's one of the reasons PC gaming suffered. What about all the consoles not online? And the whole 'developers get their money this way' argument is ridiculous. Warner Bros get their money, MS will take their cut, Rocksteady will still get paid just the same and if Batman 3 tanks then they'll get bullied and dismantled like every other developer is liable to be.

I can't accept the "well, half of all consoles are offline" argument. In a world where the vast majority of the gaming community has access to internet and a wireless router/ethernet cable cost as much as a song, the biggest reason all of those consoles are offline is because they are modded machines used to play pirated games. It's a vicious cycle: Publishers do shit like this because of piracy, piracy and belly-aching of the self-entitled increase because publishers do shit like this.

downtime58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By downtime58

@cstrang: While I imagine some portion of consoles are offline because they are modded - I don't think it's nearly as many as you think.

Besides, making people have to hook up their consoles doesn't stop piracy - pirates will always find other ways to access the content and play it (they aren't having any trouble getting access and playing a multitude of PC or console games as of right now - internet connections or not) - the only group this kind of "solution" inconveniences is regular gamers.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By cstrang

@downtime58: I think can't help but think that's an over simplification of the "average gamer"-to-"super pirate" paradigm.

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By 9cupsoftea
    @cstrang said:

I can't accept the "well, half of all consoles are offline" argument. In a world where the vast majority of the gaming community has access to internet and a wireless router/ethernet cable cost as much as a song, the biggest reason all of those consoles are offline is because they are modded machines used to play pirated games. It's a vicious cycle: Publishers do shit like this because of piracy, piracy and belly-aching of the self-entitled increase because publishers do shit like this.

I don't want to sound mean, but you have a really blinkered view of the world if you think that. Many console owners live in situations/places where their internet is limited/slow, or where it is simply inconvenient to hook their console up (internet jacks in another room, etc). A few xbox owners I've known simply didn't bother with it, treating their consoles like last-gen consoles. Heck, even though I live in London right now I haven't hooked up my console online because I don't see the point without gold.

It's worth reminding on a games forum that not everyone is a games enthusiast, willing to spend whatever they can, jump through every hoop, and who applies such high value to gaming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.