Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Post your funny BFBC2 moments

• 91 results
    Gspoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Gspoon

I ended a game the other day with 38 kills my highest kill count in a game since the demo.
    I got 30 of those kills with the knife, I stalked a squad of 3 snipers and one medic, I got 7,6,5 and 5 dog tags from each of those tards.  
    My new favorite past time the Anti-Sniper. so all of you snipers keep looking thru those scopes.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Kohe321

My most fun moment with bc2 was uninstalling the POS. Biggest letdown of 2010 by far. WTF is up with the damage modifiers in that game?

9mmStudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By 9mmStudios

Me and a few guys where playing Squad Rush. Me and friend where on a roof with him being on a turret and me being a medic. The sniper kills him and i revive him, 2 seconds later he gets killed by the sniper again and i revive him and it repeated about 30 times. His KD went down as well. lol.

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By jmrwacko

Just got a double collateral kill with a shotgun slug in hardcore. Was funny.

BeefWaterfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BeefWaterfall

First off, I wanna say I love me some MW2. I think it's a great game. However, one of it's game designs I disagree with. That being, how someone can run headlong toward you, across 15 feet of ground while you're shooting him in the face and he can survive long enough to knife you.  Now, I'm not anti-knifing. I personally love to do it too. But I think that its kind of frustrating that a guy can do it while getting 30 rounds in the face. Should be you have to sneak up and flank someone to do it. Or maybe take 3 rounds tops.

Now, comes Bad Company 2, and..... I guess some people have some gaming habits that die hard because when we both come around a corner and face each other, instead of shooting me (like they should)... they rush forward for a knife kill. The great thing is,  this time when I shoot a burst into their face, they die. Each time this happens, I laugh. 

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pinworm45

I jumped down a largish cliff and as I started falling I saw grey smoke flying towards me, eventually hitting me in mid air. Someone shot a assault rifle grenade and I jumped off a cliff right into its path. 

Also sniping someone across an entire map through through the 1inch crevices between those concrete block things, hitting his foot, and killing him.

Gahzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Gahzoo

Shooting down a chopper with one shot of a tank's main gun. 

'Nuff said. 

(It was the first time i attempted to do so, and the chopper was moving, I lead on the shot. I burst out laughing when the chopper exploded)
    Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lilbigsupermario

shooting enemies trying to swim across islands in the Isla Inocentes map :)

trainiac3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By trainiac3000

well i was laying on the couch hammering away on the laptop while my girl is playing (and getting her ass handed to her) on Port Valdez .  she loves it because you parachute in.  so shes emptying her sniper rifle like a garbage man emptying dumpster babies after prom  when what should occur she tags someone in the trees for her only kill that round. i haven't heard the end of it all night.  the only thing i did cool was stab someone in the nuts while they were jumping over me.    

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By REDRUN

1) My squad and I planted C4 all over the lower floor of a before planting the C4 on the objective (on 2nd floor). We all watched from the building next door as 2 squads rushed into the building in hopes to disarmed the bomb. A second after the defenders disarmed the C4, unaware, their cheers in success would quickly change to panic and disappointment. We popped the explosives to have the building be a giant mouse trap as it comes crashing down. Then we just realized It would of only be a cool moment if we were to walk away as the explosions occurred behind us. LOL

2) I saw an enemy engineer hiding behind his tank to make repairs. I walked up to the tank without notice an saw it was empty, so I climbed aboard while he remained at task. I quickly  hit the reverse, making him roadkill.

3) I saw a helicopter pilot smash the engineers who were shooting RPGs at him like bugs.

4) UAV mowing dudes from indoors trying to disarm the objective.

jeffk38uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By jeffk38uk

A point was pretty much overtaken but I tried to sneak in. Suddenly a sniper casually runs past my view but didnt notice me at all. Tried to shoot at him but forgot to reload my LMG, thumbled quickly with my mousewheel before he noticed. He got face full of rocket launcher.

Then I ate tank turret which popped up around the corner.

RadioactiveJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RadioactiveJam

Side stepped an ATV and defib killed the driver as he went passed :).
    The guy on the back got me though :(.

SVlax43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SVlax43

I was running around with an M95 with an ACOG. I quick scoped some dude and his body went flying off in some random direction. Reminded me of the flying deathclaw glitch in fallout three :D
    subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By subject2change

Yesterday I was playing on PC with a few friends, a helicopter goes down behind us and randomly I die with just a simple "DEATH" Subject2Change. I had no idea what killed me and still don't. I think I got hit by some debris.

lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By lilbigsupermario

While playing a rush map and my squad was getting gunned down, my squadmate who had a microphone was screaming "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAAAAAY!" hehe!  Of course we all followed and we survived the ambush hehe! Sometimes, retreating is a good way to live hehe ;)

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cheapoz
    @RadioactiveJam: That is gooooooood
    Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
    SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

In Port Valdez I was playing Recon on the attacking team. The game just started, so I rushed over to the Quad, loaded it with all my C4, and drove as fast as I could towards the defenders base. Just as I drove through the main entrance, I saw a tank right next to the rocket launcher turret on the ground, and about 7 guys around it, plus one manning the turret and tank. Thinking death was upon me, I increased my speed, jumped off the Quad just as a tank shell flew past my head, and watched as the C4 loaded Quad careened toward the mob of defenders. Right before it reached the tank, I hit the detonator and blew up EVERYTHING. I killed 3/4 of the defending team doing that, and lived long enough to plant a charge on the Crate in the house. I got around 9-10 kills with one explosion.

fowlowl26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By fowlowl26

i assumed that when you jumped out of a helicopter your parachute automatically opened......it doesnt. 

EPIC FAIL! :(
    VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By VIGGO123

A couple of days ago, i played a Recon-round in Nelson Bay. While standing on the edge of a cliff, with the deadly water beneath me, my entire squad thought it was a good idea to spawn on me, one by one they fell to their watery grave...

Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Lambert

Spent 5 minutes running around reviving people in the open. It was like a war movie where the medic runs out in the open and is being shot up by everyone. It took the idiots on the other team to realize they should kill me. Once they did, a guy I had revived came and saved my ass and we won the round because everyone I revived blew up the Mcom station.

This game is epic. I wish they would just remove the single player, and had more maps in the multiplayer.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#71  Edited By TomA

Playing with some friends(don't remember which map, it wasnt a snow one and there was a village idk) but anyway, we were defending in Rush, and the enemy kept sending tanks, so i spawned as Engineer and planted 3 AT mines on the main road into the village. Well the attackers had 3 tickets left, and we are rushing towards them to wrap up the game, and all of a sudden a humvee with 3 dudes rushes past in a last ditch effort to blow up the points, i just keep on running towards the enemy infantry for the last few kills, i hear an explosion and it says i killed 3 guys, i had forgotten about the mines and the humvee had triggered all 3, winning the match for us. It was awesome:)

bchen42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By bchen42

c4'ing a flag in conquest mode. someone drove a car over some of them or something, and some of the c4 went off by itself, killing 3 guys and destroying the car. while I was laughing my ass off at my luck, a tank came and parked right on top of the rest of the c4. I detonated and watched the fireworks =)

sho76und3wd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sho76und3wd

I got sniped while flying a helicopter and my friend was repairing the helicopter and I started yelling "Get out, its going to crash! Hurry jump out!" and my buddy said, "Nah we're good man, I'm repairing!"  I just laughed as I watched the helicopter plummet to the ground.  Apologized after my fit of laughter and explained what happened. 

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#74  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I've got too many.
    But two that happened today were:
    My friend and I were in a tank and this Humvee flies into our tank, he fires the main gun and car pieces fly everywhere, we just start laughing. 
    The second moment, we were playing in the night map and I see two guys on the second floor of this building. I decided that I could take them, and with my SAW I run in there, just start firing like I was Rambo kill two of them, realize there are actually 5 of them up there and in the end actually kill all of them.

giancarlo123x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By giancarlo123x

There are a lot of moments but most recently was when I was pissed and I threw like 5 AT mines in one spot then 2 mins later I see a humvee going full speed down the road and BOOM! I see him fly from up the Hill in Arica Port to some tree into the city, my friend got a front row seat and laughed his ass off.

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jmrwacko

So today I sniped a pilot on Isla Innocente, and his chopper flew right into the second chopper. On the kill feed, there were five suicides. God I wish I got that kill on FRAPS, was the most epic thing I've ever seen.

Sh4ft3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Sh4ft3d
    @jmrwacko:

I'm gonna give you props for that, I don't think that can be beat in terms of awesomeness. I don't have any "funny" moments per say, but all of my awesome matches and streaks revolve around defending as a Recon with a shotgun. Motion mines are so good they should be criminal... 

Best match to date (not including the beta):

49 kills, 14 Deaths. 870 ftw!

honeycut1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#78  Edited By honeycut1

My favorite was sneaking up on a fella working a turret...I introduced myself by using the repair tool to land a head shot.  The other one I loved was some dude tagging me with a grenade launcher from across the map. 

lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lilbigsupermario

I was an attacker recon in the Isla Inocentes map and I was using a GOL rifle with a 12x scope.  When I was sniping the medic who was using the gun turrent, I aimed high and fired to get a headshot.  When the bullet hit the enemy, the body just suddenly flipped 360 degrees and got raised off the ground as if I hit him with a 40mm grenade LOL!  It was really funny coz it looked really weird, I think a glitch happened there hehehe!

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mosdl

Going to defib a fallen squad mate, and right as I am pressing the mouse button, someone else defibs him, so my defib kills the recently revived teammate and I get a TK.

Premature difibilation kills!

Boomheadshot92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Boomheadshot92

I was using the engineer class, had one rocket left in my RPG, i couldn't see anyone and got bored so i just fired it ahead of me off the hip, i see the rocket getting further away from me, next thing 2 enemy's run in front of the rocket's path hit's one of them in the back, killed him, and the explosion of his team mates body killed him as well. Just hilarious.

stealthdf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By stealthdf2

Alright well i dont know if anyone has posted theis but me and my nephew play this game a lot. and we are both in the level 30's . we got bored one day and i remembered from BF2 on PC (i played it from day 1 so yea im a BF addict lol) you could put c4 and stuff on freindly vehicles and with Freindly fire off you could launch them super high and far since they dont explode. 
    well we put mines on the ground and then a c4 pack on the pile of 6 mines and then park a atv on it and the person that didnt put the explosives down gets on since they are his bombs he wont die. clikc the button and BOOM you go flying way way in the air and can sometimes go across the whole map and still land on your wheels and keep going. you can also substitute a nade for the c4 but its slower or you can shoot the mines.
     well i was like lets set a trap and we set it up on a natv and then hid and waited for a teammate to hop on and boom we sent the dude sailing!!!!!! so FING HILARIOUS OMG i luaghed till i hurt. and most people will come back and want you to do it again too lol. and we have had some people catch on to what we are doing and start putting mines down with us. we had like 18 mines down once we had already made a small crater and we put a friend on the ATV on laguna prese. wll he flew all the way to the  Dam in the back of the map and when he hit the dam smack in the middle he exploded and died. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

you can also jump off and parachute in and people are like WTF!

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By Moridin

Was just playing rush as an attacker, we had one ticket left.

I got landed on by a Blackhawk.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kermoosh

a jeep was coming down the road straight towards me
    i thought i was going to die when it hit a land mine that happened to be positioned in front of me

it flew over me a good 70 feet in the air and came down as a flaming humvee

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#85  Edited By Vinny_Says

1 shot pistol kill on a blackhawk pilot :D

Finis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Finis

I strapped all of my C4 onto a quad drove downhill into the enemy base, jumped up and pulled the trigger, needless to say
    BOOM!

No Caption Provided
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#87  Edited By natetodamax

I saw an enemy on an ATV jump over a tank that one of my teammates was driving. It was great.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#88  Edited By Tennmuerti

I was strapping C4 to an ATV at the start of a rush map, when a Recon jumps on it and starts driving.
    He went about 5 meters before realizing what I was doing and promptly got out :D

dimdum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By dimdum

Went round to the back of the enemies base and decided to no scope for a bit AND GOT A 27 KILLSTREAK eventually someone killed me by drilling my face :(

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae53b407571
    deactivated-60ae53b407571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had a one-on-one fight with a fellow Assault at some point, short range, we jump up behind cover here and there, mainly trying to shoot the other fella in the face. Some random grenade lands nearby, takes out the cover in between us, and we start strafing back and forth, both now with the six-shooter seeing we've emptied our main gun clip, trying to take the other guy out. 6 shots each later, both seemingly get the same idea and charge each other, knifes at the ready, but only manage to take 3 steps or so before a helicopter that has been blown out of the sky crashes into the ground, squashing both of us.

We both laughed our asses off, exchanged quite a few friendly comments in the chat, and kept playing. Pretty awesome.

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Leptok

Not in game, but I played a bunch and then hopped in the car. Driving down the road and bird flies by overhead. My first thought was "Oh shit, UAV!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.