Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock

Franchise »

Bioshock is a series of award winning first person shooters published by 2K Games. The first and third games were developed by Ken Levine's Irrational Games, while the second installment was handled by 2K Marin.

BioShock 3 Discussion SPOILERS

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360

I am very excited about BioShock 3 as I enjoyed the first one (but didn't as much as other people because I knew the twist before even playing the game) and was amazed by 2. Its amazing gameplay is under-rated because of people's fondness of the original game I suppose. Anyway, I really want a bioshock 3, and as I see it, it could (and probably would) take place in one of two senerios. 

One-Take place as a prequel to Bioshock 1, or Two-Take place in the far future, in a rebuilt, self sustaining Rapture, discovered by NAVY SEALS (or maybe Russians). I'm wondering about which would be more interesting, and I wanna see your opinions. I think I'd pick the latter, as it would give us a most unfamiliar Rapture, and have that same sense of exploration as in the first game.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

There are many possible scenarios. The game could be set on the surface. You could play as a soldier in Rapture, as you suggested. Or 2K could totally botch the thing by having you play as another Big Daddy shooting Splicers.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ravensword

I would be Itnersted in a Prequel, but im not sure how they would do it. Maybe they can have you being one of the people trying to get out fo rapture as shit is going down.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By rjayb89

Prequel sequel.  Play as Andrew Ryan.  You can tickle 'em.  Confirmed.

immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By immike

I would be interested in a good side story. Maybe a prequel detailing the events of how Fontaine became Atlas. A prequel/sidestory would be great and add to the 'lore' that Bioshock has through all of the audio logs. Honestly, it was really hard to think of what Bioshock 2 was going to involve, but they did an excellent job. I hope they can pull another good idea from their sleeves for a trilogy and give the game lasting multiplayer.

I really want a full multiplayer suite. 10-12 player online, cooperative survival mode, and 2 player splitscreen with bots (1-4 splitscreen without bots for performance).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.