what do you think will be the exrta area in the DS version?

#1 Posted by Light_Geiger (54 posts) -

I think it may be the shining mountian, rumored to have been removed from the orignial game. There also a unlockable music track in the PS1 version titled the same as well. It sounds similar the Masa & Mune's theme.

what are your thoughts on the matter?

#2 Posted by SarazinRuin (157 posts) -

I'm thinking it might be a new time era. Really anything new is good as long as it's good.

I hope they put in the anime cutscenes from PS1

#3 Posted by ATotalMelvin (72 posts) -

I think it's called "Singing Mountain", but I might be wrong. And deep down, I kind of want to play through it in Chrono Trigger DS.

On the other hand, I'd love to see something totally unexpected and fresh. Whatever it happens to be, I'm sure we won't  be let down.

#4 Posted by CodeHero (134 posts) -

I don't know what it could be, but unless it's something relatively large I won't be buying this game for the DS. I'll have to stick to playing it on my SNES.

#5 Posted by Ghil (231 posts) -

heh, even if they just added a new factory in the future, I'd still buy it. But the Singing Mountain is probably our best bet, and I'd really like to see this.

#6 Posted by GreenLantern (16 posts) -

Singing Mountain sure seems like a top contender.

Maybe something that fleshes out the connection between Trigger and Cross a bit more.

Heck, maybe 1999 A.D. will actually become it's own, fully-developed era!

#7 Edited by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -

ignore comment wrong thread

#8 Posted by ATotalMelvin (72 posts) -
Ghil said:
"heh, even if they just added a new factory in the future, I'd still buy it. But the Singing Mountain is probably our best bet, and I'd really like to see this.
"
That would be awesome.
#9 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

I want something similair to the black omen in that its a redoable dungeon in a way because it was in all(most?) of the times. Except instead of redoing the same dungeon how bout each one is remade for its own time. like a factory for the future or some crazy fucking shit like that? and no alucard. lets not get that anime crap in here. Remember what Jeff said "anime is for jerks"                    Also to TC its not "discuss the matter" or whatever. its just. discuss?  thats all for now. discuss?                                               (see?)

#10 Posted by Ghil (231 posts) -

hmmm...What I'd like to see myself is a dungeon that must be redone in each timeline because it changes a lot (the Sun Keep storyline comes to mind when Illustrating what I'm talking about) and each of your actions in the past timelines would affect the later stages of the dungeon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.