4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 19 releases and 0 DLC

A big part of the RTS foundation. 0

C&C. The grandfather of RTS. Took Dune and made it a huge mainstream success. Huge enough to really put Westwood on the map. Pokes fun at worldwide conflicts and makes it feel important at the same time. C&C is also the resurrection of full motion video cutscenes with people like Mr Kane. Command & Conquer was charm and pixelperfected realtime strategy set to the mindblowing soundtrack of Mr Frank Klepacki whos soundtracks still infects both my Winamp and my iPod. C&C1 set up the...

C&C of Today (is free) 0

Command & Conquer, is one of the greatest, and pioneers in the RTS genre, has it aged well?  the answer is, I don´t know judge for yourself,  but let´s begin with why is dated:  - the graphics, if you are very touchy with graphics stay away. - May be, the sound department, I´m adding this one cause is a hit or miss, for some of you it may sound nostalgic, and awesome (the death screams, the explosions, and EVA´s voice) but it get tedious over the time, you soon realize, why the scream that h...