Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Costume Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

A downloadable turn-based RPG by Double Fine. Play as a child on Halloween night in search of your twin sibling.

1 dlc game down 2 more to go, but the real question is.....

Garris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Garris

is the retail disc game they keep talking about going to be psychonauts 2 

I'm a big double fine fan so i'll probably be purchasing this game as soon as it gets released, but man I would love me some more psychonauts!!

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

We'd have heard more about it at this point if it was, I think. But one can hope.

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raymayne

No it almost certainly will not be. There's no real way they could justify it after how poorly that game did commercially. If we do see more Psychonauts, I imagine it'll be in the form of a downloadable.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

I'm hoping its Brutal Legend 2, but I don't think that it'll happen. 
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrKlorox

A Brutal Legend would work as a downloadable game, provided they let you import the soundtrack from the BL1 disc and included a few new songs. I would rather have multiple shorter episodes than one short full BL game, with the exception of the weaker soundtracks they usually put in them. It just seems like it would work best that way, considering how they handled it before. Psychonauts on the other hand would work better as a full disc game.

Mysterysheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Mysterysheep

It was already announced by Tim that there would be no Brutal Legend sequel, unfortunately. 

Garris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Garris

Unfourtunatly I was one of those people that LOVED the brutal legend demo and then was like "whoa whoa whoa, you got RTS on my awesome Actionbased metal game" 

I don't regret my purchase from supporting double fine I was just a bit disappointed as were many people.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#8  Edited By vigorousjammer

I'd like to see more Psychonauts, and I think it's feasible that they'd try it again and maybe market the hell out of it.

I'm guessing they're waiting until these three downloadable games are out before they announce anything, they don't wanna get too much competition between their games.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EvilTwin
    @Raymayne said:
    " No it almost certainly will not be. There's no real way they could justify it after how poorly that game did commercially. If we do see more Psychonauts, I imagine it'll be in the form of a downloadable. "
    It can't do any worse than a new IP. 
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    @Garris said:
    " Unfourtunatly I was one of those people that LOVED the brutal legend demo and then was like "whoa whoa whoa, you got RTS on my awesome Actionbased metal game"  I don't regret my purchase from supporting double fine I was just a bit disappointed as were many people. "
    I personally loved the RTS elements...reminded me of Battlezone going down on ground level and mashing the enemies.
    I wish it were Psychonauts 2 though...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.