sins_of_mosin's Fable II Pub Games (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Great way to get you excited.

*This review was done Aug 18, 2008."

Since I'm dieing for Fable II, this was a no brainer. Don't hurt that it was free either. I mainly played for the items and some gold. I will admit I used the Fortune's Tower cheat but I didn't QQ on the forums about how it ruined this or that. After reading the forum this past week, some people just need to get on with their lives. I still had to win the other two tournaments on my own so I don't feel guilty.

Other reviews for Fable II Pub Games (Xbox 360 Games Store)

This is NOT Representative of Fable 2 0

Firstly, I decided to write this review of the Fable 2 Pub Games because of all the complaining that the Pub Games have put people off Fable 2 to the extent people are cancelling their pre-order. The Fable 2 Pub Games are made by a separate company to Lionhead head called Carbonated Games. These are the same people that created Uno for the Xbox Live Arcade. Admittedly, it isn't particularly smart for Lionhead to associate their next up and coming game with an Arcade game that has been scoring ne...

An excellent pre-order incentive 0

I view this game from the stand point that it is a free pre-order gift. If you purchased this game from XBLA I could see why you are upset. While looking at it as a free gift it is an excellent way to drum up hype for Fable 2 and waste an afternoon. Since a pre-order costs nothing, buying the game is like throwing away 10 dollars and I have no idea why you would want to waste your money. I see no need to even review this, but the simple fact is the games are fun. Sorry to everyone that downloade...