Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Impressions: LBP, Fallout 3, Blitz The Leauge 2, and more!

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

Edited By TheGamerGeek

Well time for some impressions, I'll start with the most anticipated of the 3, Fallout 3.

This game kicks ass! It might not be as good as everybody thought  it'd be but still it's great. Jeff wasn't really a big fan of the VAT's system, but oh, I love it. Getting into the dude's face, entering VAT's and blowing away their head is so pleasing. I knwo you've probably heard this once, but I'm gonna say it again, this is Oblivion with guns. I mean exactly the same almost, the talking system is the exact same thing, the third person is the same, the graphics are the same and the opening sequence is kinda the same. I mean think about, in Oblvion you battled your way through some animals and then finally got out into the sunlight for the first time in who knows how long and in Fallout the exact same thing happens except your character has never saw the outside. I really won't get too much more into it, I mean I need to save some for the review right?

Well, I'd like to write a nice detailed paragraph about LBP but I just can't. The servers are frequently going online-then offline then repeat. From some of the new levels that wasn't in the beta that I could actually play, I got some very good impressions. I definitely had my moment where I said oh my god, this is great and so relaxing! The level designer is great ( So much better than Far Cry's). And I let my brother play it and he made the oddest thing. Now, he's 21 and playing the game and having one hell of a time doing it. This game is for all ages. But I want to mention one of the levels my brother made. We won't publish it because it'll be reported probably but it's one big (BIG) man we made, and his...well his...his wang is kinda hanging out. And in edit mode he'll go around with his wang man and destroy huge walls and put it in poisonous gas, I'm sorry I just wanted to mention that for my brothers sake.

Ah, Blitz The Leauge 2, Vinchenzo, you might just want to skip over this part of the blog :P. I just want to say, Blitz The Leauge 2 is not a 5.5. More like a 7.8 or something in that area. The gameplay elements are interesting, when I say the gameplay elements, I mean stuff like zooming on on one part of the body to attack and then brutally injure. The story is still kinda interesting, I don't like that you don't get to create your own character but other than that, this game is pretty good.

I have finished my Far Cry 2 review and have it on paper but I've got some homework too do and some Fallout and LBP to play. Well, I'm gonna start my long playthrough of LBP, until next time, I found them games!

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Well time for some impressions, I'll start with the most anticipated of the 3, Fallout 3.

This game kicks ass! It might not be as good as everybody thought  it'd be but still it's great. Jeff wasn't really a big fan of the VAT's system, but oh, I love it. Getting into the dude's face, entering VAT's and blowing away their head is so pleasing. I knwo you've probably heard this once, but I'm gonna say it again, this is Oblivion with guns. I mean exactly the same almost, the talking system is the exact same thing, the third person is the same, the graphics are the same and the opening sequence is kinda the same. I mean think about, in Oblvion you battled your way through some animals and then finally got out into the sunlight for the first time in who knows how long and in Fallout the exact same thing happens except your character has never saw the outside. I really won't get too much more into it, I mean I need to save some for the review right?

Well, I'd like to write a nice detailed paragraph about LBP but I just can't. The servers are frequently going online-then offline then repeat. From some of the new levels that wasn't in the beta that I could actually play, I got some very good impressions. I definitely had my moment where I said oh my god, this is great and so relaxing! The level designer is great ( So much better than Far Cry's). And I let my brother play it and he made the oddest thing. Now, he's 21 and playing the game and having one hell of a time doing it. This game is for all ages. But I want to mention one of the levels my brother made. We won't publish it because it'll be reported probably but it's one big (BIG) man we made, and his...well his...his wang is kinda hanging out. And in edit mode he'll go around with his wang man and destroy huge walls and put it in poisonous gas, I'm sorry I just wanted to mention that for my brothers sake.

Ah, Blitz The Leauge 2, Vinchenzo, you might just want to skip over this part of the blog :P. I just want to say, Blitz The Leauge 2 is not a 5.5. More like a 7.8 or something in that area. The gameplay elements are interesting, when I say the gameplay elements, I mean stuff like zooming on on one part of the body to attack and then brutally injure. The story is still kinda interesting, I don't like that you don't get to create your own character but other than that, this game is pretty good.

I have finished my Far Cry 2 review and have it on paper but I've got some homework too do and some Fallout and LBP to play. Well, I'm gonna start my long playthrough of LBP, until next time, I found them games!

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By insanegamer

i am loving fallout 3 having so much fun with it also can't wait to get LBP next week i am really excited for that. so many good games to play.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

Yup, Blitz stopped being good after the PS1 version. Even if there are CSI-esque anatomy sequences. Fallout 3 is okay, it's decent but I hated Oblivion and it didn't entirely catch me. At least it is something until Gears 2, Mirror's Edge, and Left 4 Dead.

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

Well, ReTarDedFisHy is getting Fallout 3 on PC, and never was interested in Blitz on the consoles. Arcades ftw. Too bad they're dieing :(

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AttackedCamo

Blitz sucks now. I posted a video in my blog about it.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xandurson

I'm interested in all of those but Blitz. I want LBP but I don't have a PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.