Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

The Fallout 3 DLC Party Just Don't Stop

• 105 results
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MrKlorox

I'm kinda annoyed with myself that I did not wait for GOTY edition. I got F3 on PC at midnight release and still haven't made my way to Rivet City. I should finish the game so's I don't have the story spoiled any further than I already have. Damn the Internet.

I hope Bethesda offers a reduced price pack of all DLC at the time of GOTY release so I don't feel compelled to buy that copy too. I am not holding my breath though because of how Valve cancelled their reduced price The Black Box (HL2-E2, Portal, and TF2 pack) in order to get those who already bought HL2 and E1 to pay twice for the same product... and we all know how the Valve method is considered the best way to deliver game episode packs.

@Impossibilium: So are you saying that all special encounters in Fallout 1 and 2 are to be considered non-canon?

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By ocdog45

wonder if this game will add extra trophies (GOTY)..... debating if i should get the dlc of wait for the GOTY edition

almak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By almak

I'm ready to get me some Fallout 3 IN SPACE!!! Seriously though bring those aliens on, I will fuck them up.

Caoimhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By Caoimhe

I recently bought Fallout 3 and it's on a long list of games I have I need to play but this looks amazing-the dev have done a fantastic job on the game and makes you wonder why you bother playing other games or spend similar price on games that are scandalous-e.g new terminator game being less than 4 hrs long-thats like a PSN or XBLA game-disgrace.

although I agree with lukeweizer-spending small fortune for buying all the DLC on games-the only one I have is for PoP and thats because I got it free with the game. Only DLC i would buy at this rate is for GTA (which is value for money and should put other companys to shame), fable 2 and fallout 3 when I get round to playing it.

Jormumgandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Jormumgandr
    Impossibilium said:
    This proves Bethesda don't get the Fallout universe.There are no aliens in Fallout. Just as putting aliens in Call of ... [more]
    Think about the Fallout series for a second. It takes place in a universe that runs on '50s b-movie science. How can you not see that aliens are a perfect fit?

That said, WOOOOOO DLC ON PS3! I think I'll play it one last time and then sell, the GotY edition is a much better deal.
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Media_Master

All on one disc is great!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By get2sammyb

Any idea when the DLC will launch on PS3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.